Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her bathroom tiles the wrong way round? They look strange to me 🤷‍♀️
I've seen those tiles in lots of different bathrooms but never vertically. They are making a complete arse of every single thing they do in that house. It's high time to stop eating out and buying shite every day and put the money towards paying professional tradesmen.

Although that wouldn't be half as much fun for us 🤣

Reactions: 6
Is the new games vlog worth a watch ? Or is she over the top cracking, the vlog last week with her playing pool with banji the over the top cackling went straight through me like a 1000 knifes. I don’t think my ears can take it

Reactions: 1
Is the new games vlog worth a watch ? Or is she over the top cracking, the vlog last week with her playing pool with banji the over the top cackling went straight through me like a 1000 knifes. I don’t think my ears can take it
Like any brogie video, it’s a no from me! Deffo not worth 26 mins of your time

The pattern that runs through those bathroom tiles is ruined by the way she has decided to put them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Beth and brogan look bleeping MASSIVE in the games night video. They have about 5 chins between them 🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I've seen those tiles in lots of different bathrooms but never vertically. They are making a complete arse of every single thing they do in that house. It's high time to stop eating out and buying shite every day and put the money towards paying professional tradesmen.

Although that wouldn't be half as much fun for us 🤣
They look ridiculous I cannot believe they have put them up that way omg hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching the video now. Wow she is out of breath. Also pretty sure that wine was when she worked with Gallo? Clearly such a big fan that she hasn't drank it

Reactions: 7
899E3D6F-D6CA-4B89-9677-01557DFEE423.png

“You can still use my discount, not sure if that’s right or not, but you can!”

WTAF is that?!? Do your bloody job as a brand ambassador, talk to the brand and find out before you jump on instagram and look like a bloody prat!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why is she so breathy! It really annoys me!!!’

Also is it normal, when you have friends over or stay away with friends that you buy and put up ‘party’ decorations?
I have friends round for card nights quite a lot. Should I be putting out bunting and streamers and neon lights saying party??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Said in the style of the godfather ‘you come here on the day of my big potato games party and bring me salted caramel M&M’s’
There were some in a bag after they went to home bargains so I wonder if she has realised her snobbery is getting her no where

Reactions: 1
Bit early for thread titles but as it's so on topic - Brogan Tate: Putting the ASS in Brand Ambassador

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.