Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoutout to Brogan for one thing...
seeing how big she was getting and how in denial literally inspired me to work hard on myself.
23 pounds done!
Brogan Hun, I work full time, sometimes 6 days a week, have a house to run and a social life to live, but have still managed to eat healthy and go to the gym at least 5 days a week.... what’s your excuse?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I say this nearly every time she post in her home account.

But Jeeeeez it's so dull. And also why does she insist being featured In it? We are not interested in your face Brogie.

Reactions: 7
I say this nearly every time she post in her home account.

But Jeeeeez it's so dull. And also why does she insist being featured In it? We are not interested in your face Brogie.
She doesn’t understand that concept though, she has to show everything with her in it, I seriously can’t believe they’re aiming to move in in January! Like they’ve taken so long to do a paint job on the house! If she got off her arse they could have moved in and just did it bit by bit, they didn’t need to come in like a bull dozer just to make it look worse!

Reactions: 4
Can someone please help me out?
Bogey posted this photo 10 days ago, on November 28th...

IMG_20191208_215053.jpg

Then today, 8th December, she posts this...

IMG_20191208_215119.jpg

WHAT THE duck HAS CHANGED BOGEY EXCEPT FOR THE BATH?! ITS BEEN 10 DAYS LOVE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm not even sure what i can and can't write on here any more seeing as my last got deleted. Sorry to anyone i offended but i didnt mean to!

Reactions: 1
Wonder why it’s taking Kevin so long to finish the bathroom?
If I was him, I’d be working day and night to get it finished and get rid of the stench that’s festered in the box room for over a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most home accounts on Instagram are similar homey people following. Hers is just her little tween followers from her normal dull accounts so they will like whatever she posts!! A proper home account is absolutely nothing like her tit show. Running 3 accounts plus managing Benji's must be so OVERWHELMING!

Reactions: 8
A1FD51F9-17E7-42A2-99C6-3D04A37E6154.jpeg

what a rude reply!! She is the one that’s has spent months calling it a renovation!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Has she started on her advent calendar hope Benji wont go away for work she will demolish his also love how Benji goes for the cheap £2.00 and she has to be bigger and show off at £10 had to laugh when they came down half price she couldn't wait, why is she not buying her family a gift becose shes away they went on holiday each christmas and have got gifts :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
The number of likes on posts has disappeared for me (I'm in the UK). It only appears as 'Liked by *someone's insta name* and others'

Definitely a good move

Reactions: 2
The bath will have to come out again to finish the tiling and put floor down. So really there has been no progress.
Was going to say exactly the same thing. Why bother putting the bath in the bathroom when all you're going to do is take it out again? How on earth they think they'll be moving in in January is beyond me.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20191209-060259_Instagram.jpg

Why does everything have to be a selfie? Nobody signs up to a home account to look at selfies, they want to see progress!

Reactions: 23
Why does she keep insisting on using perfectly good disney tops for painting instead of a plain top that's two quid from primark?? Such a waste!!

Because she wants to look good for the Gram. Which actually beats the whole objective of a home account...no one actually wants to see that it about the actual house.
So much for being a social media 'expert' she hasn't got a clue about anything outside her own little bubble. No wonder she has been unable to keep any jobs, she actually knows nothing apart from what interests her. Which is herself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.