Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure who is worse tbh - her for claiming what essentially was a long holiday has changed her as a person or the people leaving comments telling her how strong and braaaave she is. Honestly it’s mind blowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m not sure who is worse tbh - her for claiming what essentially was a long holiday has changed her as a person or the people leaving comments telling her how strong and braaaave she is. Honestly it’s mind blowing.
Hey this was her Eat, Pray, Love!

Except it was Eat, Eat, Eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Two people, as bad as each other
What a macabre thing to say, "sorry for the loss of your dog but don't worry she's waiting for you soon when you pop your clogs. Kisses". Although the way she's been gorging and piling on the pounds she's certainly not helping her life expectancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2884854
I've amended it for you bogs xo
Not surprised she bought the World Cruise merch but THEY WEREN'T ON A WORLD CRUISE. Not even a Half World Cruise. Just a 60 day cruise. For all that's holy just call it what it bloody well was.

Going to guess right now that they're going to do the Panama Canal at some point just to tick it off the list as a big bucket list must do in the cruising world.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's changed as a person? Yes because you're the size of two of the Brogans that left for the trip. You haven't changed at all, bleep.

Waiting for the next world cruise announcement. Calling it now.
Praying to every God that it won't be this 😂

1000017632.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
ccfb77547ee3e663b89f8d344068a724.jpeg

This is how I feel when I see Flogan or women thinking that mean witch is brave and need to be copied.
Istg maybe stop drinking tap water and get on the sparkling to shake that useless brain of yours!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she does some sort of ode to Bonnie, like a montage within a vlog or something separate.

I wouldn't put monetising grief past her at all

Reactions: 20
Her break lasted long than I see! How on earth can a trip in a floating care home change you as a person?? Dumb cow!!

Reactions: 26
That big long post just to say 'Bonnie dying is actually quite convenient for us so we can duck off on even longer holidays. We love bragging about our world cruise but actually much prefer travelling the world eating and drinking around Epcot.'

Reactions: 43
Self-indulgent as ever I see. I really don't get this emphasis she has on "achievement" and being pushed out of their comfort zone. They were coddled the whole trip with everything planned for them and spent their days either at Disney or a shopping mall.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Self-indulgent as ever I see. I really don't get this emphasis she has on "achievement" and being pushed out of their comfort zone. They were coddled the whole trip with everything planned for them and spent their days either at Disney or a shopping mall.
I wonder if she always uses the word 'achieves/achievement' because she never really achieved much when it came to her going to college or getting a good job/career etc.

So weird though to see a holiday as an 'achievement' urgh :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
“How much we achieved” you went on holiday you idiot! It’s not an achievement!
---
I wonder if she always uses the word 'achieves/achievement' because she never really achieved much when it came to her going to college or getting a good job/career etc.

So weird though to see a holiday as an 'achievement' urgh :cautious:
Agree this is why. She doesn't know what an actual achievement is!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.