Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like itā€™s funny timing sheā€™s posted that the day after getting tagged in a picture. People know youā€™re not overcome by grief any more

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So much for that three week grieving period eh?! Post up less than a week later and vlogs are starting up again a week after they arrived home. Theyā€™re such attention seeking cunts. Ya you changed Broganā€¦ you went up umpteen pounds/sizes. Beyond that, all you achieved was looking like a sweaty ignorant brat going from country to country sampling western food, shopping malls, pins and other tat.

No mention of the wedding reception I seeā€¦ šŸ‘€šŸæ

• Haha
Reactions: 32
One of these days she'll realise that all these photos of her taken from behind or side on are not cute when you're built like the back end of a bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Changed as a person - segway into diet and fitness content?

The collar is to hide her chins, but that pose just emphasises her shot puter arms and shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
ā€œThe amount we planned and achievedā€ eh you planned and achieved duck ALL.
That post just outed them as the heartless cunts they truly are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
ā€œWe certainly don't want her passing to taint the tripā€
duck RIGHT OFF YOU COWS!
Came here to say the same. Unbelievable.

It sounds like they are planning on doing more long cruises in the future, hardly surprising as the two of them are both (subconsciously) trying to chase the next high and outdo their previous trip in a bid to feel their massive empty void lives.

I retract my prediction about them getting a puppy. I really think Bonnieā€™s passing has suited them as they can spaff the rest of Broganā€™s dadā€™s inheritance on going on cruises for the rest of their lives. Good

Reactions: 31
You keep telling yourself that Broges. So clear sheā€™s been triggered by all the messages saying how they werenā€™t making the most of their time.
IMG_5357.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That words salad like she just won an Oscar. The duck is she on? Girl stop inhaling glue.
You're not as important as you think you are, step down from your cloud.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.