Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like he’s made out of rubber and about to explode and she looks like a toe wearing false teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Come From Away is on in Southampton this week if they were possibly going to see that today.
Oh god no! They’ll want to come to the east coast of Canada now. We don’t want them. I repeat we don’t want them!!!

Or they’ll witch that there’s no intermission in the show for snacks and booze and that they couldn't understand the accents. Instead of being amazed that a small cast can be on stage almost the entire show without a break and put on such a phenomenal performance.

Reactions: 18
There’s more to the instagram “break” than meets the eye. I think they are mightily embarrassed that their honeymoon was an absolute tit show and I don’t think they enjoyed it. They probably got sick of each other. They just don’t know how to admit that and they are using Bonnie as an excuse.

Reactions: 39
Tagged pictures on Binjuice’ insta from today. Out and about in Southampton and Costco. Posting here before they get deleted by Binjuice Bogbrush. All that money spent on SPF sure worked wonders 🤔
Oh yes they look absolutely inconsolable at the recent loss of their dear dog, absolute gimps the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know car finance is relatively easy to get, but would a finance company give a loan to someone with such disjointed income and an unemployed partner? Oh god, she’s going to go stomping around car dealership tagging all the makes hoping someone wants to pair up with her and give her a freebie, isn’t she?

Reactions: 11
Tagged pictures on Binjuice’ insta from today. Out and about in Southampton and Costco. Posting here before they get deleted by Binjuice Bogbrush. All that money spent on SPF sure worked wonders 🤔
Brogan has also been tagged in these but they don’t appear under her tagged photos on insta. I wonder whether she deleted or has her instagram set up to not show tags that aren’t approved by her first.

Reactions: 13
For someone whos a fan of Brogan she seems eerily sliding away from her maybe she stunk that day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.