Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sitting here after my hen do with my cat making biscuits on my lap confused that Brogs and Bongo have deleted Bonnie from their bios. My cat's not in any of my social media stuff, but if she was I'd have been too sad to take her off as soon as she died...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I'm sitting here after my hen do with my cat making biscuits on my lap confused that Brogs and Bongo have deleted Bonnie from their bios. My cat's not in any of my social media stuff, but if she was I'd have been too sad to take her off as soon as she died...
It’s all very shady. Why can’t they just be honest instead of shutting up shop & not saying a thing.
They would have sympathy for the loss of the dog if they had been up front about it.

Reactions: 18
She's upset because she knows it would be in poor taste to do a braggy montage. Unless it's one upping or bragging she's radio silent.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have my current Westie and my late ones in my IG bio and he’s been gone since 2017. I guess since we had made a number of friends through IG who has westies I didn’t remove him. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But it definitely wouldn’t have been the same day I announced it if I had removed him.

I wonder when the wedding reception is due to take place. I just remember her saying after they got back from the cruise but I don’t remember a particular timeline.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sitting here after my hen do
Was the average age of attendees 92?
---
I have my current Westie and my late ones in my IG bio and he’s been gone since 2017. I guess since we had made a number of friends through IG who has westies I didn’t remove him. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But it definitely wouldn’t have been the same day I announced it if I had removed him.

I wonder when the wedding reception is due to take place. I just remember her saying after they got back from the cruise but I don’t remember a particular timeline.
Knowing these knobs, maybe they haven't even planned it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We’ve already been noticing her weight gain vlog to vlog. Between being 2 weeks behind & now a 2 week grieving period I think we’ll definitely see a massive difference.

Reactions: 18
Wonder if these two hogs have made it home or are they still sat in customs having all their shite checked?
One thing for sure, their cabin will have been left in an utter state and would have needed a team to empty and clean it - not just Miguel on his own !,

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My guess is that they were also struck down with the bug. Shitting through the eye of a needle is inevitable for people like them 2 who don’t wash.

Sorry but yeah ok your dog died. That’s no excuse not to work. People get less time off work for a family member passing away! We can’t all sit and wallow in the smell of BO for weeks. It’s called attention seeking.
Was there a bug on board?. sorry I dip in and out of thread

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure about the thread title. I think you spelt Tits wrong, should be spelt Cunts 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I still keep laughing about how much they spent to experience so little, not to mention having to come back to that care home bedroom every day.

The desperation to big up every on shore 'day' as being more than it was and that they 'achieved' so much. Hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It is quite disgusting just how much money they spunked away on the whole thing, had a lousy time and basically nothing to show for it.

Reactions: 20
It’s attention seeking. She’s the typical checking into a hospital “what’s wrong hun?” “DM me hun don’t wanna say on here”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
At this point what are they actually living off? Bench doesn’t work, Bogs does the bare minimum and surely can’t earn much from it off views? No sponsored posts during the cruise and an astronomical amount of money spent. I couldn’t sleep at night with such little to no apparent income

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They're clearly making more than enough to live very comfortably (see the cruise and the amount of shopping she does) but I can't quite comprehend what they do all day. Go for a swim and brunch at the gym, sit around all afternoon, go out for dinner, maybe see a film if she's being paid to, repeat the next day and the next and the next, a day of editing once a fortnight... my brain would rot

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.