Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been a few minutes since I got back home from my 45 minute commute. I can’t believe how much I’ve achieved in little under an hour.

I’ve seen so many things (temporary traffic lights) and made so many friends (One lady who let me out of Co-op) and I can’t wait to share my physical and spiritual journey with you.

Losing my patience so close to home was devastating. I screamed at a cyclist but it’s made me realise the importance of expressing yourself.

I hope to have more car journeys in the future. Possibly sponsored.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
IMG_9820.jpeg
Ah yes. The glow of a 30 year old newlywed fresh back from honeymoon. LOL.

This is the worst she has ever looked. Her skin!!! It’s so dry and she’s aging like a pint of milk. She looks bloody massive… she’s so much bigger than she was when she left, I’d love to know how many lbs she put on 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
My mum was diagnosed with heart failure last June and it got caught mainly by her whole body swelling up due to the extreme water retention from her kidneys not working properly from lack of bloody supply being pumped to them
That's what brogan looks like

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It's Friday I wonder if she's gone back to Rainbows, Brownies or whatever its called.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks very smug and pleased with herself in the above photo… not like someone whose beloved family pet has just died. She has an out of control ego does Boghole.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This pretend grief and using it as an excuse to do duck all work is annoying me! When my beautiful cat died last year (she was my baby and my world) I literally had to go back to work the next day. I cried in the office pretty much all day but I did it because that’s what we have to do. We still have to work. She’s using this as an excuse not to work as much. Makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Has she developed another wart/lump? and now a dent in her forehead, what is that?

I’d really like to see her turn it around and take control of her health..

Reactions: 9
Has she developed another wart/lump? and now a dent in her forehead, what is that?

I’d really like to see her turn it around and take control of her health..
I thought this about her head its like a forehead dimple!

Reactions: 5
She’s just leathery and rough looking all over from the arms to the chest to the face and forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My mum was diagnosed with heart failure last June and it got caught mainly by her whole body swelling up due to the extreme water retention from her kidneys not working properly from lack of bloody supply being pumped to them
That's what brogan looks like
Sorry to hear that, my mum has heart failure too. She got fitted with a pace maker and was sent home while she was in the middle of a heart attack and then she was diagnosed with heart failure. It’s a horrible thing to watch a loved one go through. I agree though, there are similarities. X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Self-indulgent as ever I see. I really don't get this emphasis she has on "achievement" and being pushed out of their comfort zone. They were coddled the whole trip with everything planned for them and spent their days either at Disney or a shopping mall.
100% this! You've been on a long holiday Brogs. Walking around a shopping mall and going to Disney arent 'achievements'. It shows how little shes truly achieved in her life.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2885694Ah yes. The glow of a 30 year old newlywed fresh back from honeymoon. LOL.

This is the worst she has ever looked. Her skin!!! It’s so dry and she’s aging like a pint of milk. She looks bloody massive… she’s so much bigger than she was when she left, I’d love to know how many lbs she put on 😂
The thing that I am enjoying most is the framed blog award from 2015 that mummy probably paid for. You hang on to it girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.