Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“How much we achieved” you went on holiday you idiot! It’s not an achievement!
---

Agree this is why. She doesn't know what an actual achievement is!
She thinks she's Super bleeping Mario but Bro, you're supposed to jump on the mushrooms and not eat them all until you can't fit in your chair!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
defo reads here, on her ig post : ‘and still stand by this as an incredible way to see the world’…duck off, u barely saw anything / experienced any local cultures!!!

also the wrinkles on her forehead in her latest story!! and how is she so still so bleeping red as well!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Literally takes me 30 seconds to put factor 50 on my face every morning. Obviously I reapply and wear more when appreciate but this is enough for 90% of the year in Ireland. I started a few years ago and hopefully not doing it consistently until my 30s won’t have caused too much damage

Reactions: 10
She's so red AND what's with all the lines and creases on her forehead!!! She's really wrecked her skin 😬

Reactions: 14
It's some feat of physics that she's managed to both inflate and create new creases.

She also does not need any extra volume on those shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_0223.png

What in the 1980s Laura Ashley puffed sleeve garden party dress hell is this look?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Clearly the most loved thing in your life Bogey…the algorithm 🙄 Can’t help herself can she.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20240419-170036.png

What is going on with her forehead???
How is this woman supposedly younger than me??? 🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Four vlogs left from the trip she hasn't still edited in full? What the duck was she doing? So many sea days doing what? Bingo? She should have posted the Mauritius vlog way before Bonnie passed away. She's so dishonest.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 2885388

What is going on with her forehead???
How is this woman supposedly younger than me??? 🤯🤯🤯
Genuinely fascinated by this picture, the chintzy 1980s puffy sleeved dress, the red skin and boils aplenty on her face, the magic marker eyebrows and if you zoom into her forehead it's giving a pattern of a dry desert landscape...

1713544364398.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
defo reads here, on her ig post : ‘and still stand by this as an incredible way to see the world’…duck off, u barely saw anything / experienced any local cultures!!!

also the wrinkles on her forehead in her latest story!! and how is she so still so bleeping red as well!!
This screams that they regret it, if they really loved it they would saying something like. "This really reaffirmed how much we adore cruising and we had a wonderful wedding and honeymoon just us 2."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.