Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I showed my husband the photos. he said she looks like Jubba the Hutt to which I replied - don’t be mean - don’t insult Jubba like that 🙊
My partner also made the same reference when we were watching her HK vlog! 😂😂 I think it was the lack of a neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the rust bucket really that bad that the aircon doesn’t work. I can’t get over needing the fan whilst sitting down in your own room where you normally control the temperature.

Reactions: 11
No that’s Becca wright and David who are the instructors, they are friendly with world wide Womack so I’d see them on her stories, in which I now realised I can now unfollow now it’s all over, 🤣 Heidi and Dan are the couple that they did the karaoke with they don’t work on the ship.
Oh Jesus, so there were two couples stupid enough to make friends with these twatwaffles?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2898758
View attachment 2898760
View attachment 2898763

I don't know what kind of happy pills she takes but you won't make me believe that 17 yo Brogan who wanted to study magazine journalism is proud of 30 yo Brogan who wears big velvet bows in her hair and hunts for chocolate eggs in her senior cruise cabin. Sure she is happy to earn money doing nothing (and doing it very badly), happy to have her own house and to be able to go on holiday when she wants, but one day she'll be too big and too sad, and her holidays will mean nothing.

And that birthday vlog reminds me of that Jade and her creepy ex-husband who spent his time treating her like a child and her playing along before he left to duck his colleague. We saw snippets of their life together being cringey (Bro and Benj I mean) but this is very weird. It's not even the chocolate eggs hunt but how she behaved. She really craves attention from him. She needs him to be very clingy. No wonder he doesn't go back to work.

But also duck them both lol
Her teeth were so much nicer before she decided to go for the denture look.

Reactions: 12
Bet she’s taken that photo album to show the poor rainbows tonight 🙈 Is there a ‘pretending to give a tit about someone else’s wedding’ badge?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is so deluded she believes her own bullshit.

“I’m in such a great place”
“We don’t take our health for granted”
“I like who I am”

UTTER DELUSION!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
the cognitive dissonance is staggering "I like who I am" whilst simultaneously editing the duck out of her piccies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this is off topic but don’t know where else to turn So my husband of 15 years asked to watch Brogan Tate and her 5.6% world cruise so he could see for himself what’s wrong. He said not one of us wouldn’t swap places with her right now (to be in Singapore not married to Benji as he agrees that he is boring as duck) and that basically we are all jealous witches and mean. He thinks she is pretty and guesses her age at 28 years old. I’ve never even set foot in a solicitors office and have no idea how to start divorce proceedings so any advice greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Sorry if this is off topic but don’t know where else to turn So my husband of 15 years asked to watch Brogan Tate and her 5.6% world cruise so he could see for himself what’s wrong. He said not one of us wouldn’t swap places with her right now (to be in Singapore not married to Benji as he agrees that he is boring as duck) and that basically we are all jealous witches and mean. He thinks she is pretty and guesses her age at 28 years old. I’ve never even set foot in a solicitors office and have no idea how to start divorce proceedings so any advice greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

😈
🙃 think you need to consult this for him instead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

😈
as they say on mumsnet "LTB!" seriously though M'love I think some electroconvulsive therapy is in order for your husband I think ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Call me crazy, but there is 000000.1% of me that does actually feel sorry for her watching this birthday vlog. Being 30 for a lot of people is a massive thing. And all her husband could do was make an easter egg hunt and buy her a pin which they openly say he does regularly anyway. It’s so sad seeing her get so overly excited by it. Call me spoilt, but if my husband had only done that for my 30th, I’d be fuming.

Reactions: 20
She is so deluded she believes her own bullshit.

“I’m in such a great place”
“We don’t take our health for granted”
“I like who I am”

UTTER DELUSION!
She cannot be saying this with an ounce of seriousness surely. She looks like total tit
---
IMG_0106.jpeg

Wouldn’t you at the very least bother drying your hair before posting something?! She looks just huge, has the biggest black eyes, lips are so thin and grey and her skin looks so aged…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lmfao oh bloody hell I’m so far behind we are catching up now on the 30th birthday treasure hunt and I’m warming to bleeping benji stop me before I book Arcadia 2025 😭 may have to start a rave thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So as she opened her Birthday shitshow with ‘I’m gonna eat what I like’ - I thought I’d try and estimate her calorie intake from what she showed us including breakfast, lunch, dinner, cakes, snacks, booze etc. Some of my calorie estimates may be under and some may be over but I’ve done my research!

Now bearing in mind we didn’t see everything that she did eat or drink, l have calculated that she may have consumed well over 7,000 calories!! SEVEN THOUSAND!

l thought these figures were only possible on ‘My 600lb Life‘…..she needs some serious help.

165ADA90-BFF1-450E-B2A9-8854F6F5A489.jpeg

79150103-571E-42CE-B5AE-284C785B0432.jpeg

A4E63716-4541-48DA-A104-E9FD659AE03C.jpeg

57F136AF-EF5F-4D18-ACF6-CBB2CDAE4FB9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
So as she opened her Birthday shitshow with ‘I’m gonna eat what I like’ - I thought I’d try and estimate her calorie intake from what she showed us including breakfast, lunch, dinner, cakes, snacks, booze etc. Some of my calorie estimates may be under and some may be over but I’ve done my research!

Now bearing in mind we didn’t see everything that she did eat or drink, l have calculated that she may have consumed well over 7,000 calories!! SEVEN THOUSAND!

l thought these figures were only possible on ‘My 600lb Life‘…..she needs some serious help.

View attachment 2899433
View attachment 2899434
View attachment 2899435
View attachment 2899436
This is obscene. Surely she spewed in the night? It’s all rich food too mixed with alcohol.makes me feel queasy looking at it. (And this is coming from me…who absolutely loves food!)

Reactions: 21
Omg I can’t for the life understand the seniors singing the praises of Arcadia when that’s the shite they serve in their dining room. That thing in the middle that’s supposed to be Cote de Boeuf… literally looks like chili con carne with a steak bone added to it. What in the actual duck?!

And isn’t Sindhi supposed to be the Indian speciality dining restaurant? Nothing from lunch looks like Indian food.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.