Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to rewind the video to make sure I heard her properly after seeing her eat a huge breakfast, plus a smoothie, slice of chocolate cake, glass of asti, plus another giant slice of the M&S cake, then she says "It's almost 12 o'clock" Like WTF, that's a pretty obscene amount to scarf down before midday. And then she goes "and in half an hour we're going for lunch" (a 3 course lunch at that!). I'm all for having a blowout on your birthday, but duck me, this is the stuff of competitive eaters, she MUST be able to see how disordered this is, especially as she has watched her day back in fine detail at least once when editing. Surely?!

• Wow
Reactions: 39
We are taking my granduncle out for a nice dinner tomorrow after he visits my grandad in hospital and I’m skipping breakfast so I have room, she can’t seriously be comfortable eating that volume on an almost daily basis

Reactions: 7
I’m all for body positivity and people feeling confident in their own skin, i’ve previously had issues with eating disorders and know how awful it feels for people to comment on your body uninvited. But this is beyond ‘body positivity’ now, they are both incredibly unhealthy and are risking further long term problems if they don’t get their act together now. She doesn’t work and easily has the time & money to be able to work on her health and fitness which is the most frustrating thing for me. It’s not like she has to get up at 5am in order to get to the gym before working a 8-5 job alongside dealing with other responsibilities like children etc which the majority of people have to do.

They are both incredibly privileged that they get to go on all these holidays (which would cost me years to save up for!) but yet no part of me feels envious of them. I feel sorry for them, they both seem to have minimal social lives and the people they do seem to spend time with are just as bad and oblivious about the real world as they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
IMG_0224.jpeg

How long before that wicker loop at the top of the egg chair breaks from her weight?! 🤔👀🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So cherry has her shop opening tomorrow…. Guess she won’t be at the so not a wedding wedding party

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the cognitive dissonance is staggering "I like who I am" whilst simultaneously editing the duck out of her piccies.
Boregan is currently googling "cognitive dissonance" to try to work out WTF your post means.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks like she's giving birth!
Omg that’s what I thought! It looks more like when YouTubers vlog giving birth than a wedding! The one of Benji on the bed genuinely looks like a hospital room. His undercrackers, I can’t breathe. 😂😂😂 I love this pair, I really do. I can’t believe they exist on the internet for me to laugh at.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m just sad that Flogan’s Norwegian Fjords cruise has come to an end and we won’t get to see it 🥲

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.