Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I showed my husband the photos. he said she looks like Jubba the Hutt to which I replied - don’t be mean - don’t insult Jubba like that 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What do we think the scavenger hunt clue was when she said “oh it’s a private one” and didn’t read it out loud 🤢
Because Sebbie was the answer I thought the first part was about getting hot and heavy since it rhymes!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That bloody fan.! Why wouldn’t you put it down if your photo was being taken. Clearly no air conditioning in that room bet it stunk.!
Noticed the fan was on when she was doing her birthday chant yesterday from her pit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMFG why? Just why would you have 99% of those photos in your wedding album & then let your friends & family flick through it.
There will certainly be a lot of laughter at the do 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_9811.PNG

She really thinks she's GenZ.
Maybe Charlotte needs to learn how to centre because these photos are so badly done she should be ashamed to be linked to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Comedy gold and couldnt resist... Bogs has shared the wedding photo book she ordered for people to look at tomorrrow (but she didnt want to share hwr day with anyone remember ;) ) and i have just died of second hand embarrassment!

Wait for it...
I think she looks really pretty in the photo on the left here.

Reactions: 3
I just don't see the point of printing your wedding day photos of an event you wanted to be private and you too, to still have a party in your actual wedding dress for people to see. JUST HAVE THE FRIGGIN TRADITIONAL WEDDING THAT YOU CLEARLY WANT!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I just don't see the point of printing your wedding day photos of an event you wanted to be private and you too, to still have a party in your actual wedding dress for people to see. JUST HAVE THE FRIGGIN TRADITIONAL WEDDING THAT YOU CLEARLY WANT!!
But but it's all about the brag

Reactions: 10
Honestly amazed at some of the photographs she's included in that album...but then also amazed the photographer even kept some of them in what she gave them! If you were editing the photos and saw the one of her sat down with the fan, you would surely think 'oh the bride won't want to see that one'!

Like even after all the pics/videos we've seen of her on the trip, I still can't believe the size of her in that photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
8A73E670-5F2B-46A4-B6DD-C20E51B45561.jpeg
She packed on SO much weight between the engagement and the wedding it’s like she set herself a challenge to gain as much as possible!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
For everyone asking, these are screenshots from her IG story where she's flipping through the album in a video. Zero photoshopping done. Zero. She is really that mahoosive and thinks nothing of putting herself like this publicly. The delusion is off the charts with this witch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
and we all thought she was big 2 years ago, that’s alot of weight to pack on in 2 years

Reactions: 12
I reckon the Lever clan can’t wait to see these beauties in high definition….

Btw - was Benji (bottom row) running after the cake trolley OR celebrating a goal?

8C0FB35E-62FE-4851-8031-3688AAF446FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I skimmed through the latest slog. She came across as so emotionally immature! The constant reminders of it’s ‘her birthday’, yes Brogan we get it as you’ve mentioned it 50 times already! Pathetic and cringe that a 30 year old would act like a spoilt toddler. Bet they scoffed all the cake in one day too.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.