Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Capture d’écran 2024-04-26 à 15.13.15.png

Capture d’écran 2024-04-26 à 15.16.05.png

Capture d’écran 2024-04-26 à 15.17.37.png

I don't know what kind of happy pills she takes but you won't make me believe that 17 yo Brogan who wanted to study magazine journalism is proud of 30 yo Brogan who wears big velvet bows in her hair and hunts for chocolate eggs in her senior cruise cabin. Sure she is happy to earn money doing nothing (and doing it very badly), happy to have her own house and to be able to go on holiday when she wants, but one day she'll be too big and too sad, and her holidays will mean nothing.

And that birthday vlog reminds me of that Jade and her creepy ex-husband who spent his time treating her like a child and her playing along before he left to duck his colleague. We saw snippets of their life together being cringey (Bro and Benj I mean) but this is very weird. It's not even the chocolate eggs hunt but how she behaved. She really craves attention from him. She needs him to be very clingy. No wonder he doesn't go back to work.

But also duck them both lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I think Heidi and Dan are the arts and crafts instructors on the ship who got engaged. I think they got off in SA and Clive and some of the others had a do for them but there wasn’t a Bogie sighting.
No that’s Becca wright and David who are the instructors, they are friendly with world wide Womack so I’d see them on her stories, in which I now realised I can now unfollow now it’s all over, 🤣 Heidi and Dan are the couple that they did the karaoke with they don’t work on the ship.

Reactions: 2
That wedding album. I'd cry if that was how I looked in photos, I really really would. I reckon she gains weight daily now, there's nothing healthy in their lifestyle and it'll be worse now that poor Bonny has died as she'll not even walk her. She'll soon (if it hasn't happened already) get stiff and sore when she tries to move so won't bother and it'll just be a vicious circle of fat and inactivity. He seems to be happy to encourage it. What a pair of losers. There is not a hope in hell that dress will fit tmw.

Reactions: 15
Just watching the birthday vlog and the overindulgence is off the scale. Asti, giant breakfast & 2 slices of different cakes all before a 2 course lunch. Upon being presented with 2 p&o fresh cakes a normal person would pop the M&S cake away in the box and save for a few days later. Not broggie, it’s her burrffday and she wants all the cake. Then another bottle of Asti being opened before dinner. A bottle of fizz with dinner, then back to the cabin for another slice of the M&S cake. Then a bottle of rose in the pub. So at least 4 bottles of wine / fizz. I’d be on the floor.

In the M&S thread someone said they got Asti reduced to clear. Fingers crossed it’s discontinued just to piss them off!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
OMG she was worse than a 5yr old, and wearing that badge. Nothing screams "attention seeking" more than that. What exciting things did she do on her "big birthday" play Mario Kart and did a scavenger hunt. Words fail me 🤦‍♀️
Thing is people never buy it for themselves it's always a family or friend that does it. Another weird thing

Reactions: 11
TBF I love a drink on my birthday but the amount of cake sounds ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
Just watching the birthday vlog and the overindulgence is off the scale. Asti, giant breakfast & 2 slices of different cakes all before a 2 course lunch. Upon being presented with 2 p&o fresh cakes a normal person would pop the M&S cake away in the box and save for a few days later. Not broggie, it’s her burrffday and she wants all the cake. Then another bottle of Asti being opened before dinner. A bottle of fizz with dinner, then back to the cabin for another slice of the M&S cake. Then a bottle of rose in the pub. So at least 4 bottles of wine / fizz. I’d be on the floor.

In the M&S thread someone said they got Asti reduced to clear. Fingers crossed it’s discontinued just to piss them off!
There’s also a near empty bottle of rum (as well as another full one) on the shelf in the room next to the bottles of squash 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I know we joke about it but I think they drink and eat so much because they are both deeply deeply unhappy

Reactions: 38
I’m at the bit where she’s sat on the sofa with all her balloons after the ‘scavenger hunt’ and I’m actually speechless. She’s acting absolutely unhinged.

Reactions: 20
There’s also a near empty bottle of rum (as well as another full one) on the shelf in the room next to the bottles of squash 🤣
I spent ages trying to workout what it was, looked like Monin syrups to start with and then realised it was rum - must have bought it in the duty free to go with all the pepsi max 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but an M&S thread?! I'm not going straight there in the slightest......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They probably had to drink even more to be able to stand each other during sea days. At least, he tried to socialize and played with all the grandpas on board while she was napping all day long. And I don't believe her at all when she said her days were busy with activities and ateliers, the only ones she did was when she posted the stories one day. She just stayed in the room alone until he came back and told her to get the duck out and get some fresh air (and she never worked out in the gym either but she tried to fool us with the shaker!).

Reactions: 13
I know we joke about it but I think they drink and eat so much because they are both deeply deeply unhappy
I agree! She's basically given up a normal life to live this online life and despite pretending she loves her life its so clearly not fulfilling for her.

I still can't believe the difference between the engagement picture and the wedding one. I honestly don't think its exaggerating to say she's piled on probably 5-6 stone. Of course people put weight on in relationships but to that level in 2 years...that is not somebody who is content and fulfilled in life.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I agree! She's basically given up a normal life to live this online life and despite pretending she loves her life its so clearly not fulfilling for her.

I still can't believe the difference between the engagement picture and the wedding one. I honestly don't think its exaggerating to say she's piled on probably 5-6 stone. Of course people put weight on in relationships but to that level in 2 years...that is not somebody who is content and fulfilled in life.
That pic just makes me think of this - but replace the rag on a stick with the fan 🤣
IMG_5453.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.