Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called it that she’d moan there wasn’t an intermission!!!

bleeping cow bag

May the new dress alterations/expansion split when she tries to get into it today and she has to wear an admin dress to her wedding reception. 🖕🖕🖕
I’m just giggling at her writing internal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That wedding album has to be one of the saddest things. Their do-dependency gets stronger every day. I hope Benji looks at that pic of him putting Brogs shoes on and sees that that’s what’s coming if they don’t start looking after themselves.
Speaking of no internal, that pic looks like he’s away to give her an internal examination

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Totally annoyed there wasn't an 'internal' so she could get a sharing bag of something and chuck it down her gullet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If anyone dared to tell her about the mistake she’d tell them to f**k off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know he's slightly insufferable as well
But in all seriousness how is brogan related so closely to someone who so clearly looks after themselves it's like chalk and full fat curdled cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just watched the remainder of the 30th vlog. They kept going on about their friends, but seems funny that no one turned up to play games with them on her birthday. It was clear they were waiting. Have I missed something??

Reactions: 14
Just watched the remainder of the 30th vlog. They kept going on about their friends, but seems funny that no one turned up to play games with them on her birthday. It was clear they were waiting. Have I missed something??
And what happened to the women who threw her that hen party on the ship? They were never heard from again after that

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I worked in theatre for about 15 years and we had a couple of Brits working where I did and never had heard it.
Yeh interval means the same as intermission, but I’ve also never heard it be used ina theatre situation before

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.