Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It irrationally annoys me that she hasn’t bother to make the honeymoon vlogs their own intro.
For such an ‘achievement’ you think she would have 🤣 but then I can’t stand her intro it’s really outdated and immature - kind of fits her though but I still hate it.
Edit to add - of course it’s too much work if she has to come up with a new intro for the wedding
wonder if she will acknowledge her being near 125k on YT?
but there’s no plaque for that so likely not!
What’s the next one? 1 million?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re offensive to all senses, voices like nails down a chalkboard, no doubt stink, theyd either be sticky or sweaty to the touch, they both look absolutely god awful, and thankfully none of us will ever have to experience tasting them, but I’d imagine they both taste how sweaty arse smells

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
wonder if she will acknowledge her being near 125k on YT?
but there’s no plaque for that so likely not!
What’s the next one? 1 million?
Lol. She won't get to 1m. So that's why she made such a hoohaa about the 100k

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re offensive to all senses, voices like nails down a chalkboard, no doubt stink, theyd either be sticky or sweaty to the touch, they both look absolutely god awful, and thankfully none of us will ever have to experience tasting them, but I’d imagine they both taste how sweaty arse smells
I laughed out aloud when I read this..
They’re both ugly as hell. And look they’d smell like hot garbage 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are both very vain and confident in their own looks. They act like very privileged white middle class snobs who REALLY love themselves!

I guess that’s because they are!

Sorry Bog n Ben you are both really ugly and look like you stink, you also come across as ignorant and insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yikes, no I don’t think she could ever get to 1 million - I was just asking out of curiosity what the next plaque is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Say how you really feel!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are both very vain and confident in their own looks. They act like very privileged white middle class snobs who REALLY love themselves!

I guess that’s because they are!

Sorry Bog n Ben you are both really ugly and look like you stink, you also come across as ignorant and insufferable.
I get 1990s chav vibes, rather buy knock offs and cheap then when they get a bit of cash spunks it away on crap.

but yea they fugly too, not just in looks but personality

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This YouTuber I don't watch came up on my feed as he's expressing gratitude for reaching 100k subs in four months. That's right, Boregan. Four short months. Makes your "achievements" all the more pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.