Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That butterfly tattoo of Fraser makes me giggle everytime he posts it. 🤣🤣🤣 I love a scruffy grunge type man with tattoos but he screams metro not scruffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The fruit on the ship I'm sure is pretty fresh. I hope they grab some to take home with them.

Reactions: 2
Bench is scruffy. 🤣
That is NOT my kind of scruffy… 🤣🤣🤣 I mean a Guy Ritchie character sort of scruffy flat cap wearing geezer with tattoos or 90s grunge rocker Dave Grohl sort of scruffy. Definitely not unwashed, lazy ginger git from Bournemouth scruffy. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That is NOT my kind of scruffy… 🤣🤣🤣 I mean a Guy Ritchie character sort of scruffy flat cap wearing geezer with tattoos or 90s grunge rocker Dave Grohl sort of scruffy. Definitely not unwashed, lazy ginger git from Bournemouth scruffy. Lol
Bench isn’t scruffy, he’s just dirty (unwashed dirty, not the good type of dirty 😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New slog is up m'loves.

I managed about 3 minutes in until she said she felt like crying walking into the bleeping hotel gift shop.

duck off Brogan, duck all the way off until you can duck off no more. And take the mangina scar with you.

I just posted this on the Vicky no detail thread. She can duck off too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Is there a link for the new vlog on the site that viewing figures don't count?

Reactions: 1
"watch something else"

Broges you literally watch everything else 'bar your weight !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've watched 10 minutes of this and its unbearable! Instead of seeing anything of HK, they got to Disney an hour and a half before the park opened, then queued for an hour to get a picture with Duffy...when she starts telling him about how they got married on a cruise ship. Then she nearly cried over eating a waffle!

Also those rings are going to have to be surgically removed!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.