Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread m’loves! It was my own suggestion that got the most likes so I’ll have a glass of Asti tonight to celebrate.

Previous thread here:

RECAP:
- Bog and Binjuice continue to rot on the rust bucket, highlights being walking football and seminars about skincare.
- they ate their way around Disneyland Hong Kong (vlogs incoming)
- spent the entire time in Manila shopping at American stores (buying pins of course)
- found out they are both so obese a tuk tuk won’t start with them both sat on it.
- Bog turned 30 and did a predictable post with cheap balloons and 2 cakes.
- they are both looking worse and worse with every passing vlog
- Bog went to dinner looking like this-
IMG_0794.jpeg

As you were…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Not bothered about my size but I’ll photoshop myself to look half the size…literally could be someone else :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do we reckon Brogan is absolutely FEWMIN that Amy Hart is now P&Os influencer darling and has got to do interviews with (minor) celebs as part of her work with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks for the new thread m'loves. Can't wait to see what shopping centre they go to next

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do we reckon Brogan is absolutely FEWMIN that Amy Hart is now P&Os influencer darling and has got to do interviews with (minor) celebs as part of her work with them?
Who'd she interview?

Also, recap: they're still terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does he do all day?
Not necessarily on this trip, but when they get home. What does a day in the life of Bench look like?

She is a train wreck, but he is a disgusting, know-it-all, freeloader.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who'd she interview?

Also, recap: they're still terrible.
Ummmm it’s on her ig but like Nicole from pussycat dolls, Gary Barlow, no one huge but still , brogan would be foaming at the mouth for the bragging op.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No wonder she’s keeping quiet about all the issues, they’ll be the only ones on board who don’t say 1 thing negative - because she wants to keep her sales job with PianO

Reactions: 13
Manila Vlog -

(Doing this one as I can't be bothered boring myself with the Sea Day one just yet)

- "HUSBAND" and a zoom in shot of her moonface... VOM!
- "We spent some time in NZ and Australia" what... two bleeping days? You spent longer travelling there.
- She wasnt sure if they were going to vlog this day as it's only a single day. She shouldn't have bothered.
- "We're planning on going to the BCG, BGC, BCG? Whatever" she's such an ignorant witch.
- That's rubbed me up the wrong way, them looking for the Cabin Steward who lives in Manila and Gibbon acting like the good samaritan all proud of himself because "We put out our do not make up our room sign today 'cause any time that he saves he can spend on land" so bleeping patronising. The disgusting pig really thinks he's done his good deed for the day.

- Why is she acting snide about it taking 40 minutes to get to the mall? Gibbon saying "It's only a few miles" bleeping WALK THEN YOU LAZY PRICKS!!
- It's (I imagine, never been) a congested city hence it taking a while to get through. They're so rude.
- Cannot believe Michael Palin Lever didn't interject when she incorrectly said she'd like to island hop to Bali, thought he knew everything? head!
- All this talk about coming back is really boring now.
- Is he sat googling the place in the back of the taxi? Does he think we think he knows this tit? He literally admitted minutes before he didn't look into the place until the previous evening... LIARRRRRRRR!
- Don't even want to imagine the stench in the back of that taxi.
- These other vloggers "I've known them for years and years and YEARS" yet she's never mentioned them. Just because you've seen a video Brogan, doesn't mean they are your friends.
- The Dentures are denturing today.
- He really is absolutely downright revolting, He turns my stomach just looking at him. Repugnant.
- "Pretty much not going to HK are we" shut up you entitled wanker.
- Why can she never take a sip of any drink? Why does it have to be a mouth filling gulp? Disgusting.
- "It's like normal tea but cold but not like the flavour of tea" TRAVEL VLOGGER GUYZZZZ. #Informative
- "I'm such a creature of habit and I was a bit nervous but..." Gibbo, you're a bleeping human bin. Wanker.
- She's sat there salivating over his food and having to deal with her runny egg and salmon. LOL.

- Breakfast Ranking (like the stunted children they are) Gibbon gives it a 9.9 "Best breakfast I've EVER had, THERE'S NO FAULT TO IT" well GIVE IT A bleeping TEN THEN YOU ATTENTION SEEKING, PICK ME, CRINGEWORTHY PRICK!!!!

- Straight to a bakery on the way out... OINK!
- The overcompensating is back, equivalent of 30 pounds for breakfast and whiny brat Gibbon says you'd pay that for drinks in London anyway. Do you think they realise not everyone is as greedy as them though?
- "It's very clean" did she not expect it to be?
- IT'S A GRAPHIC NOVEL NOT A "COMIC" YOU IDIOT!
- Why is Gibbon suddenly acting like a reader... he's read one book.
- FORTY POUNDS ON PENS.
- She's manic now and on a high because she's bought something. Tragic.
- Anybody want to tell Big B that Old Navy does exist in the UK... IT'S CALLED GAP!
-
- "Unfortunately we missed George and Lucy by minutes, LITERALLY MINUTES, I don't know how we did that" and Gibbon starts his overcompensating bollocks with "We must've gone one way round the block when they went the other way round" OR OR OR OR.... they had better things to do and actively avoided you? But sure, you keep telling yourself it's the first option.

- "It feels very safe, very clean, very friendly" she's digging herself into a hole. She'd be better just keeping her mouth shut.
- "Benji has gone to find a bathroom and I've got FULL REIGN of this incredible shop" as opposed to what? Him being controlling and deciding what you need and want can and can't have?!
- "Easily what 200 quids worth of products for what 60 quid?" what guy would know that?
- Gibbon bleeping Thunberg having a witch about the plastic in the supermarket, piss off.
- She's looking for still lemonade in the fizzy section?
- Why is he telling her about where he got his shoes? SHE WAS THERE! He's gone into sales pitch mode now for Mummy Brogan to treat him to some new shoes... embarrassing. He has to get them in 3 colours as "we've been looking in every country so far" she then says "Good Job" like he's a toddler that managed to stay in the lines whilst colouring. I AM MORTIFED!
- Am I actually watching this flump cry over being in a shopping centre?
- He couldn't look at her or the camera when he "kissed" her five-head... true love right there.
- Him pointing at her shoes like he wasn't the deciding factor on why she bought them. Dick!
- "Normally we'd just chat amongst ourselves in the back but we absolutely loved Shantu" he's acting as if this poor driver is his new bestie. I AM CRINGING!
- "WE GAVE HIM A BIG TIP AS WELL FOR HIS WIFE AND THREE KIDS" Saint Brogan over here.
- Why is he describing a pin as "gorgeous"? It's a bleeping badge.
- This ape is power walking at the thought of Panda Express, they're such losers.
- "I could honestly spend a whole week here just exploring the food" I bleeping bet you could... OINK!
- "At least with all of our Grabs and that we've seen quite a bit of Manila" are they actually joking? Is this parody?
- What was that Barbie section?
- THEY FUCKED UP not realising the spring rolls are a separate side. They literally always have been. That's why they ask when you order if you want any... because it's SEPARATE.
- Is she just going to pretend that IKEA isn't there?
- "It's also the beginning of rush hour traffic and it is VERY busy" yet all we can see is her massive duck off moonface and his tits.
- Stood at a monument and they're reading off her phone what it's for, embarrassing.
- Gibbon acting like he's got any sort of clue about the history. I cannot abide him.
- WHY ARE THEY LAUGHING ABOUT THE TUK TUK? The way they're stood pissing themselves knocks me sick. I'd want to die on the spot, why would you leave that in? "In our defense we're carrying a lot of stuff" yeah... that's called lard B xoxo.
- Could she not have finished her sentence before that revolting gulping of the water?
- Saint Gibbon tipping the water guy... how heroic.
- She can see a bit through the cathedral door so by Bro's logic they've done it. #TRAVELVLOGGER
- "I'm gonna give you an exclusive lil sneak peek of all the things I bought today" because yes, the population couldn't possibly go about their day without knowing what BROGAN MOONEY LEVER hemorrhaged her money on. Her "bragging" is embarrassing.
- HE JUST SAID TAT!
- Second time she's mentioned Bali being in the Philippines.
- Gibbon and his arsey comments at the end saying the other vlogs are "a lot better" and "well done" for reaching the end. I cannot stand him, does he realise that's the income for him? The scrounging, lazy, workshy prick. HE IS VILE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Interesting things in the Manila vlog:
- the shopping basket trolley thing she showed. I liked that. I think it’s a good idea as well!

That’s it. That’s literally the only interesting thing she showed. Everything else was just huge global shops you would find on any high street. Boring.

Reactions: 29
Interesting things in the Manila vlog:
- the shopping basket trolley thing she showed. I liked that. I think it’s a good idea as well!
A bunch of UK shops have a very similar thing now, it's a deeper basket that's either useable as a basket or a small trolley.

Reactions: 13
Manila Vlog -

(Doing this one as I can't be bothered boring myself with the Sea Day one just yet)

- "HUSBAND" and a zoom in shot of her moonface... VOM!
- "We spent some time in NZ and Australia" what... two bleeping days? You spent longer travelling there.
- She wasnt sure if they were going to vlog this day as it's only a single day. She shouldn't have bothered.
- "We're planning on going to the BCG, BGC, BCG? Whatever" she's such an ignorant witch.
- That's rubbed me up the wrong way, them looking for the Cabin Steward who lives in Manila and Gibbon acting like the good samaritan all proud of himself because "We put out our do not make up our room sign today 'cause any time that he saves he can spend on land" so bleeping patronising. The disgusting pig really thinks he's done his good deed for the day.

- Why is she acting snide about it taking 40 minutes to get to the mall? Gibbon saying "It's only a few miles" bleeping WALK THEN YOU LAZY PRICKS!!
- It's (I imagine, never been) a congested city hence it taking a while to get through. They're so rude.
- Cannot believe Michael Palin Lever didn't interject when she incorrectly said she'd like to island hop to Bali, thought he knew everything? head!
- All this talk about coming back is really boring now.
- Is he sat googling the place in the back of the taxi? Does he think we think he knows this tit? He literally admitted minutes before he didn't look into the place until the previous evening... LIARRRRRRRR!
- Don't even want to imagine the stench in the back of that taxi.
- These other vloggers "I've known them for years and years and YEARS" yet she's never mentioned them. Just because you've seen a video Brogan, doesn't mean they are your friends.
- The Dentures are denturing today.
- He really is absolutely downright revolting, He turns my stomach just looking at him. Repugnant.
- "Pretty much not going to HK are we" shut up you entitled wanker.
- Why can she never take a sip of any drink? Why does it have to be a mouth filling gulp? Disgusting.
- "It's like normal tea but cold but not like the flavour of tea" TRAVEL VLOGGER GUYZZZZ. #Informative
- "I'm such a creature of habit and I was a bit nervous but..." Gibbo, you're a bleeping human bin. Wanker.
- She's sat there salivating over his food and having to deal with her runny egg and salmon. LOL.

- Breakfast Ranking (like the stunted children they are) Gibbon gives it a 9.9 "Best breakfast I've EVER had, THERE'S NO FAULT TO IT" well GIVE IT A bleeping TEN THEN YOU ATTENTION SEEKING, PICK ME, CRINGEWORTHY PRICK!!!!

- Straight to a bakery on the way out... OINK!
- The overcompensating is back, equivalent of 30 pounds for breakfast and whiny brat Gibbon says you'd pay that for drinks in London anyway. Do you think they realise not everyone is as greedy as them though?
- "It's very clean" did she not expect it to be?
- IT'S A GRAPHIC NOVEL NOT A "COMIC" YOU IDIOT!
- Why is Gibbon suddenly acting like a reader... he's read one book.
- FORTY POUNDS ON PENS.
- She's manic now and on a high because she's bought something. Tragic.
- Anybody want to tell Big B that Old Navy does exist in the UK... IT'S CALLED GAP!
-
- "Unfortunately we missed George and Lucy by minutes, LITERALLY MINUTES, I don't know how we did that" and Gibbon starts his overcompensating bollocks with "We must've gone one way round the block when they went the other way round" OR OR OR OR.... they had better things to do and actively avoided you? But sure, you keep telling yourself it's the first option.

- "It feels very safe, very clean, very friendly" she's digging herself into a hole. She'd be better just keeping her mouth shut.
- "Benji has gone to find a bathroom and I've got FULL REIGN of this incredible shop" as opposed to what? Him being controlling and deciding what you need and want can and can't have?!
- "Easily what 200 quids worth of products for what 60 quid?" what guy would know that?
- Gibbon bleeping Thunberg having a witch about the plastic in the supermarket, piss off.
- She's looking for still lemonade in the fizzy section?
- Why is he telling her about where he got his shoes? SHE WAS THERE! He's gone into sales pitch mode now for Mummy Brogan to treat him to some new shoes... embarrassing. He has to get them in 3 colours as "we've been looking in every country so far" she then says "Good Job" like he's a toddler that managed to stay in the lines whilst colouring. I AM MORTIFED!
- Am I actually watching this flump cry over being in a shopping centre?
- He couldn't look at her or the camera when he "kissed" her five-head... true love right there.
- Him pointing at her shoes like he wasn't the deciding factor on why she bought them. Dick!
- "Normally we'd just chat amongst ourselves in the back but we absolutely loved Shantu" he's acting as if this poor driver is his new bestie. I AM CRINGING!
- "WE GAVE HIM A BIG TIP AS WELL FOR HIS WIFE AND THREE KIDS" Saint Brogan over here.
- Why is he describing a pin as "gorgeous"? It's a bleeping badge.
- This ape is power walking at the thought of Panda Express, they're such losers.
- "I could honestly spend a whole week here just exploring the food" I bleeping bet you could... OINK!
- "At least with all of our Grabs and that we've seen quite a bit of Manila" are they actually joking? Is this parody?
- What was that Barbie section?
- THEY FUCKED UP not realising the spring rolls are a separate side. They literally always have been. That's why they ask when you order if you want any... because it's SEPARATE.
- Is she just going to pretend that IKEA isn't there?
- "It's also the beginning of rush hour traffic and it is VERY busy" yet all we can see is her massive duck off moonface and his tits.
- Stood at a monument and they're reading off her phone what it's for, embarrassing.
- Gibbon acting like he's got any sort of clue about the history. I cannot abide him.
- WHY ARE THEY LAUGHING ABOUT THE TUK TUK? The way they're stood pissing themselves knocks me sick. I'd want to die on the spot, why would you leave that in? "In our defense we're carrying a lot of stuff" yeah... that's called lard B xoxo.
- Could she not have finished her sentence before that revolting gulping of the water?
- Saint Gibbon tipping the water guy... how heroic.
- She can see a bit through the cathedral door so by Bro's logic they've done it. #TRAVELVLOGGER
- "I'm gonna give you an exclusive lil sneak peek of all the things I bought today" because yes, the population couldn't possibly go about their day without knowing what BROGAN MOONEY LEVER hemorrhaged her money on. Her "bragging" is embarrassing.
- HE JUST SAID TAT!
- Second time she's mentioned Bali being in the Philippines.
- Gibbon and his arsey comments at the end saying the other vlogs are "a lot better" and "well done" for reaching the end. I cannot stand him, does he realise that's the income for him? The scrounging, lazy, workshy prick. HE IS VILE!
🤣 so funny, needed that had a pants weekend, I hope you do a post for the sea day vlog…🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
A bunch of UK shops have a very similar thing now, it's a deeper basket that's either useable as a basket or a small trolley.
I’ve never seen this but I am the opposite of Brogan and will do ANYTHING to avoid setting foot in a shop.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know who she thinks she’s impressing by posting bits and pieces every few days or once post a day on IG. All this out of sync content… they were in Vietnam after Hong Kong and before Singapore. It makes zero sense…

Like you just left Mauritius today and you’re posting tit from 2-3 stops ago?! Why?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe because we made a point of saying they weren't posting about those places? Plus Brogan likes to pretend she's 'too busy enjoying herself' when in reality, she's a simpleton who takes ages to do anything.

I mean she isn't as delayed in her vlogs and socials as Vicki No Detail but I imagine her sitting on her mountain of tat in her Travelodge room and inside her brain is

'hello darkness my old friend'

as she stares blankly at a wall. Probably thinking about what she's gonna eat or what she's going to try and brag about next

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t know who she thinks she’s impressing by posting bits and pieces every few days or once post a day on IG. All this out of sync content… they were in Vietnam after Hong Kong and before Singapore. It makes zero sense…

Like you just left Mauritius today and you’re posting tit from 2-3 stops ago?! Why?!
She’s 2-3 weeks behind!!! Fk knows how. I’m still baffled with all this editting she’s doing on sea days.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.