Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off topic - husband and I are finally heading to Japan in Feb next year for the first time.. I would love to hear your top recommendations..

I too love too shoot on my Nikon and my phone as well..
---
Also piping in with a few additional recommendations/tips on top of the others as I’ve been to Japan a few times ☺ (although haven’t been Kyoto or Osaka in a few years):
* Seconding the recommendations for senso-ji in Tokyo, and you can also get a lovely water bus there from inside hamarikyu-koen/gardens
* Arashiyama bamboo forest as a day trip from Kyoto or Osaka is very polarising amongst recommendations, didn’t find the actual bamboo forest all that (there’s a lovely one at the top of Fushimi-inari), but all the temples around the area are amazing. Otagi nenbutsuji was my absolute favourite and it’s a nice walk there from the main bamboo grove that takes you through multiple other temples, and it was super quiet once I left the main area
* Hotel wise in Tokyo, staying near somewhere on the Yamanote line is the way! Does a very useful loop through central Tokyo and many of the main sightseeing spots
* Tokyo metropolitan government building is free to enter (get there for opening) and offers great views, you can potentially see Fuji-san from there on a good day

Back to Brogs:

I have to say I am quite looking forward to tomorrow’s vlog (the hk Disney one right?) even if it will be very exasperating. There can’t be that much more to see given we’ve had about 300 posts and that food reel which is probably 70% of what they did anyway. Predicting some fake tears upon entry/I just can’t believe we are here, lots of bragging about how we probably can’t appreciate it, squealing over merch being so cute etc

if she does do a haul of tat at the end of this cruise, it might have the potential to be her longest video ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean, Adam Hattan is advertising for something similar (looks like a temp thing from him though). They definitely have more money than sense this lot.
Probably bringing the intern to Disney to push Gary in a wheelchair when his legs give out in the heat this summer. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys I meant to say 80th birthday but I sent it too soon and only just realised.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Shopping mall slag" 😆

The way in which she is so careful to point out that this is her channel suggests to me that he's allowed to be the plus one but if he wanted to do anything technical he'll be sent back to the kitchen to make eggs in the morning and deliver the bagel and pom bears at lunchtime. He's just her witch now. The best thing he could do for himself is return to work. He obviously likes the company of others and loafing about is doing nothing for his life expectancy. If this was my honeymoon I'd already be crying into the 38th tote bag on my shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also piping in with a few additional recommendations/tips on top of the others as I’ve been to Japan a few times ☺ (although haven’t been Kyoto or Osaka in a few years):
* Seconding the recommendations for senso-ji in Tokyo, and you can also get a lovely water bus there from inside hamarikyu-koen/gardens
* Arashiyama bamboo forest as a day trip from Kyoto or Osaka is very polarising amongst recommendations, didn’t find the actual bamboo forest all that (there’s a lovely one at the top of Fushimi-inari), but all the temples around the area are amazing. Otagi nenbutsuji was my absolute favourite and it’s a nice walk there from the main bamboo grove that takes you through multiple other temples, and it was super quiet once I left the main area
* Hotel wise in Tokyo, staying near somewhere on the Yamanote line is the way! Does a very useful loop through central Tokyo and many of the main sightseeing spots
* Tokyo metropolitan government building is free to enter (get there for opening) and offers great views, you can potentially see Fuji-san from there on a good day

Back to Brogs:

I have to say I am quite looking forward to tomorrow’s vlog (the hk Disney one right?) even if it will be very exasperating. There can’t be that much more to see given we’ve had about 300 posts and that food reel which is probably 70% of what they did anyway. Predicting some fake tears upon entry/I just can’t believe we are here, lots of bragging about how we probably can’t appreciate it, squealing over merch being so cute etc

if she does do a haul of tat at the end of this cruise, it might have the potential to be her longest video ever
Thank you so much for your Japan recs 🥰 I’ll be adding these too the list..
---
I hope the HK Disney vlog is a tit show.. I need a good laugh.. the crying, her stuffing her face, her being manic.. although I’ll have too sit through the bragging *gag*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you so much for your Japan recs 🥰 I’ll be adding these too the list..
---
I hope the HK Disney vlog is a tit show.. I need a good laugh.. the crying, her stuffing her face, her being manic.. although I’ll have too sit through the bragging *gag*
I feel a tit show coming.
I honestly get second hand embarrassment and cringe thinking of her in a Disney park… the ‘press’ trip video she did at WDW was just a massive brag and a new low…
If she outdoes the wdw ‘press’ trip in the HK Disney vlogs someone needs to intervene

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see she’s updated her bio again…

View attachment 2840917
This made my day 😂 the 💗 on lanyards and gay husbands 🤬 on showers made me laugh out aloud
---
I honestly get second hand embarrassment and cringe thinking of her in a Disney park… the ‘press’ trip video she did at WDW was just a massive brag and a new low…
If she outdoes the wdw ‘press’ trip in the HK Disney vlogs someone needs to intervene
She was bad on that press trip.. ditching her group.. she had her little check list of what she wanted too do.. all the crying.. I’ll always remember how gross she looked with how sweaty she was and the ugly floral dresses yuck

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She was bad on that press trip.. ditching her group.. she had her little check list of what she wanted too do.. all the crying.. I’ll always remember how gross she looked with how sweaty she was and the ugly floral dresses yuck
All the crying. The food and snacks - going off to hide to eat some of those ‘snacks’.
Changing in the toilets before a group dinner after a day of being a maniac and not going back to her hotel to actually make herself presentable.
The worst is leaving her group and not participating - she was so ungrateful and rude it’s no wonder she hasn’t been invited back.
🤢 the whole video was disgusting

Reactions: 25
Apparently it’s an hour long vlog but just can’t bring myself to watch it 😂

• Haha
Apparently it’s an hour long vlog but just can’t bring myself to watch it 😂
An hour jfc… didn’t she say there were 2 as well or did I imagine that?
(Although just saw her post that it says the first one!)
The amount of snackies and merch 🤢 and squealing
I might not be able to handle it either lol

• Haha
Well, I’ll actually be training for my new role all day so no hour long Bogie-fest for moi! That sounds more like a torturous thing to do to yourself on Good Friday in honour of Jesus being nailed to the cross.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I rarely think people are genuinely ugly. Plain, normal, yes. But these two are actually offensive to look at. Very unfortunate. Especially him, tbh. The massive, oblong head and how half of that is forehead. The dodgy, unflattering, Hitler youth haircuts. The teeth that invisalign could not save. His blistered, massive conk. His fanny chins. Nothing appealing or even unremarkable about his ugly mug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.