Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry seems the hardest word for Bro, what she got to dooo to make us love herrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It wouldn't suprise me that Bogie doesn't let Benji work or go back to work with his Dad. She would lose control and not be able to do what she wanted when she wanted.
Also, having a good relationship with your parents is alien to her, so I'm wondering if she was either jealous of him being part of the family buisness or that she thought he should 'make it on his own' like she did and was quite patronising towards him.

In regards to her doing all the 'content work' it's 100% her choice. It gives her a perfect excuse to be lazy, complain and have things her way. She also deffo has controls over his socials, or proofs them at least - another way to control her 'brand' and an easy way to get him on the payroll.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It wouldn't suprise me that Bogie doesn't let Benji work or go back to work with his Dad. She would lose control and not be able to do what she wanted when she wanted.
Also, having a good relationship with your parents is alien to her, so I'm wondering if she was either jealous of him being part of the family buisness or that she thought he should 'make it on his own' like she did and was quite patronising towards him.

In regards to her doing all the 'content work' it's 100% her choice. It gives her a perfect excuse to be lazy, complain and have things her way. She also deffo has controls over his socials, or proofs them at least - another way to control her 'brand' and an easy way to get him on the payroll.
The thing that I don't understand is, wouldn't you want to help out? It's not hard to edit, ( I work in advertising I know how it works)

Reactions: 8
The thing that I don't understand is, wouldn't you want to help out? It's not hard to edit, ( I work in advertising I know how it works)
It's probably the control aspect. She'd be like Jenn Tracker who makes the excuse that editing is so hard and she is the only one who can do it, so she doesn't have to parent her kids and won't hire an editor because then she wouldn't be able to control the narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because she is lazy and crap at her job. If she can palm anything off she will so that she has more time to do nothing and still cry about how she is 'sew overwhelmed' when compared to the average Joe, she leads a very slow life and has lots of spare time on her grubby hands.

I also think she believes hearing herself say she is so busy that she needs help makes her sound very important and professional. I remember a few years ago she said she was thinking of taking on an intern to help her out.....with what lol? She's been in the game long enough, she should've found ways to make editing easier and quicker for herself by now. All of her content is the same tit so it's baffling how after over a decade and hundreds of (granted, very average quality) videos she hasn't managed to work out a way to do her job but make it less overwhelming for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im assuming that by having bench as an employee allows her to pay him a salary which then reduces her business profits and therefore tax?

Reactions: 15
Especially for most of the vloggers, they all seem to use the same few pieces of royalty free music, fonts etc. The bigger ones will have editors and stuff, but as I've seen with guitar related stuff, if 5 of them say they're using the same editor, then all their videos look alike with the same feel.
How many times do we need to see a vlogger who's already set up a camera and it's running, walk in as if they didn't set it up, yawn and make coffee?

He probably does want to, and that's why he pipes up with googled facts in the blogs all the time, but she doesn't let him.
If she did, there would be less work for her to do - so less of an excuse for her to do nothing.
Also probably a bit of 'Thanks for the offer but I don't need anyones help... I' M seeewwwww brave'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im assuming that by having bench as an employee allows her to pay him a salary which then reduces her business profits and therefore tax?
I’d be surprised if her channel brings in enough cash to cover two decent salaries.

It’s not like she’s got adverts/sponsorships regularly or brings in 6-figure video views 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Im not suprised she’s working non stop now, she’s got a LOT of holidays on the agenda that she’s going to need the cash to pay for seeing as Housebitch Bench appears to have no intention of contributing. So far we have
1. Tour around Australia
2. Campervan trip round New Zealand (despite it earlier being deemed to expensive and binned in favour of a £40/50k cruise)
3. Manilla and tour of the Philippines
4. Island hopping round Indonesia for Bali
5. Hong Kong
6. Singapore
7. Kuala Lumpur
Then we have the places not on the cruise that they are definitely returning to…
8. Dubai
9. Orlando
And then places she loves dropping hints that they want to go to…
10. Tokyo Disney
11. Canada
There are probably more on the list that I am forgetting. Best get back to the crows nest and get those vlogs churned out Bogs
Poor Bonnie will be binned off for a whole year at this rate, so selfish to get a dog and then abandon it to go on months long trips

• Heart
He probably does want to, and that's why he pipes up with googled facts in the blogs all the time, but she doesn't let him.
If she did, there would be less work for her to do - so less of an excuse for her to do nothing.
Also probably a bit of 'Thanks for the offer but I don't need anyones help... I' M seeewwwww brave'
She would go bat tit crazy and resent him even more if he starts to do better than she does.
Personally I preferred his photos to hers because it was of the actual place not of her big red face
She’s already said no way to the idea of changing the channel name to incorporate Bench when someone suggested it. (Which I have to agree with but she was kinda rude with her reply of course)
And she’s being doing this 10+ years and nothing has improved.
There was one video ago got loads of compliments on the difference in quality and it turned most the footage wasn’t hers

• Haha
Because she is lazy and crap at her job. If she can palm anything off she will so that she has more time to do nothing and still cry about how she is 'sew overwhelmed' when compared to the average Joe, she leads a very slow life and has lots of spare time on her grubby hands.

I also think she believes hearing herself say she is so busy that she needs help makes her sound very important and professional. I remember a few years ago she said she was thinking of taking on an intern to help her out.....with what lol? She's been in the game long enough, she should've found ways to make editing easier and quicker for herself by now. All of her content is the same tit so it's baffling how after over a decade and hundreds of (granted, very average quality) videos she hasn't managed to work out a way to do her job but make it less overwhelming for her.
Can you imagine the job description for an intern....

Able to sharpen pencils - essential
Able to test a variety of pens and other instruments for writing to see if they still work - essential
Good organisational skills e.g. sorting pens and pencils by colour - desirable, further training can be provided
Excellent planning skills to include sorting through and using a wide range of stickers in Brogans planner - essential
Networking and interpersonal skills - ability to delete unsavoury comments from YouTube and Instagram within 3 seconds of them being posted - essential
Sponsorships - tag every single company you can think of on a photo and hope that someone takes you up on the grift - desirable, you're probably not that much of a bleep but you can learn from my #instagramhusband as he's sponging off me

And on and on. I'm embarrassed for her that she even considered this.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And she’s being doing this 10+ years and nothing has improved.
Lots of these vloggers only get moderate quality improvements when they buy a new camera, but still have quick spinning or jerky footage. You don't need a giant gimbal, but even bass player legend Leland Sklar shoots the venues he plays with his iPhone and it's less jerky than a lot of these folks. And he's like 75 years old.

Reactions: 7
Still can't get over the fact that they banjaxed that tuktuk.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine the job description for an intern....

And on and on. I'm embarrassed for her that she even considered this.
I mean, Adam Hattan is advertising for something similar (looks like a temp thing from him though). They definitely have more money than sense this lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.