Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually cringing for her, she's just a mindless freak of nature, a big wad of spit-out chewing gum!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't even imagine how much Bench's mates must rip the piss out of him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"This is where we've chosen to eat, its called Tie-tee-an Terrace"...

tahitianterrace.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Her hairs gone a bit frizzy and she clearly doesn’t like it and says “I straightened my hair this morning but I don’t know why I bothered” Now if only she had some sort of tool that she could bring with her and straighten it on the go if she needs to 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Sorry but absolute bullshit did the hotel look at her date of birth on the booking, saw her birthday was in two weeks, and send a birthday greeting to the room without her asking :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 50
1711652850317.png

She MUST be doing feeder content on the side. The reactions to all of the rubbish they were eating was so overblown.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her hairs gone a bit frizzy and she clearly doesn’t like it and says “I straightened my hair this morning but I don’t know why I bothered” Now if only she had some sort of tool that she could bring with her and straighten it on the go if she needs to 🤔
She is missing a trick - she should copy her bestie Shrek in Denial sorry DisneyinDetail and take straighteners into the park with her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I really just meant for Customs to stop them for it. Ships generally have like 30 signs as you exit not to take that stuff.
nah no chance of that… she’d have to actually have the urge to eat something healthy.
Maybe they will think shes trying to smuggle drugs with all the tat she’s bringing back

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.