Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off topic - husband and I are finally heading to Japan in Feb next year for the first time.. I would love to hear your top recommendations..

I too love too shoot on my Nikon and my phone as well..
--

It’s so weird that she takes over his IG.. his photography are very mediocre.. does he even take those other photos that she isn’t in? Or does she do it.. still mediocre yawn
What part(s) of Japan are you going to? I only went to Tokyo and these are my tips from what I remember.

If possible fly into Haneda as it is much closer to the city

In Tokyo I would say skip Tokyo Skytree and do Shibuya Skywalk instead. I did both and Skytree was way too crowded even very early in the morning. I did Skywalk at dusk and got a day and night view which I would recommend. You need to book these times in advance as they sell out.

There is a company called Tokyo Localized which is great for walking tours. They are free and you give a donation at the end for what you think it was worth. I did a good few of them and they were great.

I did a day trip to see Mt Fuji. If doing this depending on the time of year wait and book tickets very close to day of departure and book the best weather day as visibility is very poor at times. 2 friends went there on seperate trips and neither saw it. They recommended I waited to book a ticket and I managed to get a good weather window to see it by waiting

Two highlights for me was Meji Shrine and Senso Ji the latter of which I did on a tour with Tokyo Localised.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What part(s) of Japan are you going to? I only went to Tokyo and these are my tips from what I remember.

In Tokyo I would say skip Tokyo Skytree and do Shibuya Skywalk instead. I did both and Skytree was way too crowded even very early in the morning. I did Skywalk at dusk and got a day and night view which I would recommend. You need to book these times in advance as they sell out.

There is a company called Tokyo Localized which is great for walking tours. They are free and you give a donation at the end for what you think it was worth. I did a good few of them and they were great.

I did a day trip to see Mt Fuji. If doing this depending on the time of year wait and book tickets very close to day of departure and book the best weather day as visibility is very poor at times. 2 friends went there on seperate trips and neither saw it. They recommended I waited to book a ticket and I managed to get a good weather window to see it by waiting

Two highlights for me was Meji Shrine and Senso Ji the latter of which I did on a tour with Tokyo Localised.
Oh look, a traveller, giving good, helpful advice, in a friendly manner, and not even getting paid for it.

Take note Brogan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The lady doth protest too much. “It’s my holiday, if I want to do a world wide tour of malls then I will. But now look at how much we achieved, in just one day. Look at everything we did, in just one day. Look people look, we did more than malls. Look everyone”
Exactly! Nothing says 'i'm on my honeymoon and i'm going to do what I want and I don't care what anyone thinks!' like posting a comment referring to comments that nobody has seen to tell everyone that you can do what you want on your honeymoon! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Benji would rather spend time in the men’s club than be with Bog. I wonder if that’s because he’s gay and prefers the company of men? Or did we make all that up?! 😂 That’s what I love about Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do they look like they walked through the desert for a month without a glass of water?!
Wearing a red dress when she’s red make her look like a big bottle of ketchup

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Totally off topic - husband and I are finally heading to Japan in Feb next year for the first time.. I would love to hear your top recommendations..

I too love too shoot on my Nikon and my phone as well..
---

It’s so weird that she takes over his IG.. his photography are very mediocre.. does he even take those other photos that she isn’t in? Or does she do it.. still mediocre yawn
If you’re a real camera geek, there’s a Nikon Museum that I took an hour or two to visit. Lol But that’s because I’ve shot with them since the 90s.

The food and shops around Sensoji Temple in Asakusa are very interesting and lots of old family run shops that have been there for 50 plus years. Meiji Jingu Shrine is near Harajuku so you can visit both in a morning. I definitely suggest visiting temples and shrines in the morning when it’s not as crowded. I also watched the tuna auction at the new market (you can apply for a spot online) and went to an old school sushi bar at the old market. I agree with the other poster about going to Shibuya Sky for the view instead of Skytree. I didn’t even go to Skytree. I also day tripped to Mt. Fuji and went to the pagoda that’s on everyone’s Windows computer screensaver/wallpaper which has a great lookout to visit Fujisan.

IMO if you want to visit Tokyo Disney, a day in each park is sufficient. There’s also some of the anime things and Studio Ghibli and Sanrio Land. It’s not something I’m into so I didn’t look too much into those places. There’s a Universal Japan in Osaka.

I stayed in Kyoto for 5 days and day tripped over to Osaka and did everything I wanted to in a day. There are so many shrines temples, pagodas, etc. in Kyoto that could take a number of days. The bamboo forest, Kiyomizudera, and Fushimi Imari Shrine with the torii gates were all amazing. I also went to Nara for an afternoon to feed the bowling deer. A friend insisted that I do it. Were they cute? Yes. Is it hit and miss and a waste of time? Also yes. Lol

I also did a couple of days in Hiroshima and visited the peace memorial and museum. It was very emotional and for me who enjoys history, I felt it was very important to visit.

I think there’s so many places to visit in Japan and so many different “themes” depending on your interests and the time of year you’re planning to visit. Some people go up north to Hokkaido others go to beaches in the south.
---
Also my iPad hates me and has autocorrected the spelling of some of those things and now they’re wrong. Lol Haven’t had coffee yet…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s where I am.. you’ll have a blast I’m sure 🥰 there’s alot too see and do here.. not just stand and look at the opera house and cry and go shopping in dymocks bookstore 🙈
I live in Melbourne.. best shopping mall - is actually in Melbourne ‘Chadstone’ the biggest shopping mall in the southern hemisphere 😂
🤣 I thought about commenting “Chaddy” but kept my restraint.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

If flying from the UK/ Europe book seats on the left hand side of the plane as you get an amazing view of Fuji on the way into Haneda (not sure about Narita as I don’t fly there)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Genuine question and not encouraging hate , literally just interested … do we know why they haven’t had children ?
As someone who is infertile this is the worst question to ask a couple.

Not saying they are and it's more like there's no sexual relationship but even so.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If you’re a real camera geek, there’s a Nikon Museum that I took an hour or two to visit. Lol But that’s because I’ve shot with them since the 90s.

The food and shops around Sensoji Temple in Asakusa are very interesting and lots of old family run shops that have been there for 50 plus years. Meiji Jingu Shrine is near Harajuku so you can visit both in a morning. I definitely suggest visiting temples and shrines in the morning when it’s not as crowded. I also watched the tuna auction at the new market (you can apply for a spot online) and went to an old school sushi bar at the old market. I agree with the other poster about going to Shibuya Sky for the view instead of Skytree. I didn’t even go to Skytree. I also day tripped to Mt. Fuji and went to the pagoda that’s on everyone’s Windows computer screensaver/wallpaper which has a great lookout to visit Fujisan.

IMO if you want to visit Tokyo Disney, a day in each park is sufficient. There’s also some of the anime things and Studio Ghibli and Sanrio Land. It’s not something I’m into so I didn’t look too much into those places. There’s a Universal Japan in Osaka.

I stayed in Kyoto for 5 days and day tripped over to Osaka and did everything I wanted to in a day. There are so many shrines temples, pagodas, etc. in Kyoto that could take a number of days. The bamboo forest, Kiyomizudera, and Fushimi Imari Shrine with the torii gates were all amazing. I also went to Nara for an afternoon to feed the bowling deer. A friend insisted that I do it. Were they cute? Yes. Is it hit and miss and a waste of time? Also yes. Lol

I also did a couple of days in Hiroshima and visited the peace memorial and museum. It was very emotional and for me who enjoys history, I felt it was very important to visit.

I think there’s so many places to visit in Japan and so many different “themes” depending on your interests and the time of year you’re planning to visit. Some people go up north to Hokkaido others go to beaches in the south.
---
Also my iPad hates me and has autocorrected the spelling of some of those things and now they’re wrong. Lol Haven’t had coffee yet…
I loved those little stalls by Sensoji. Really great for gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
‘I’m doing so much content’ 🤣 yea ok.
Deleting comments more like.

Does ‘various platforms’ mean 2 instagram accounts and YT?
It’s called proofreading - maybe Bench can earn his pocket money and start proof reading along side the laundry.

‘So I hope you know what I mean’
Passive aggressive.
View attachment 2839546
She can't just say sorry can she?!

Reactions: 12
‘I’m doing so much content’ 🤣 yea ok.
Deleting comments more like.

Does ‘various platforms’ mean 2 instagram accounts and YT?
It’s called proofreading - maybe Bench can earn his pocket money and start proof reading along side the laundry.

‘So I hope you know what I mean’
Passive aggressive.
View attachment 2839546
This genuinely really annoyed me because there’s no apology? ‘Forgive me’ is not an apology. The person literally says that flags are a sensitive topic in Asia, and anyone who knows even the tiniest bit about Asia knows that they are a proud people and proud of their countries (as you should be), and yet no accountability or apology? Just a ‘forgive me’ - didn’t even say sorry to the person who pointed it out. Just completely ignorant and disrespectful in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 27

We are going too Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka.. aiming to go for 2 weeks.. we are aiming for Feb.. I love travelling to places during their winters (anything to escape summer in Australia) thank you so much for your tips I really appreciate it 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7

---
Thank you so much for all the details you have given me on each of the places.. I truly appreciate it.. you’ve listed so many great things.. I only know a couple of people that have been too Japan.. so I’m always grateful to chat too others that have been and hear what others recommend..ooo yes I’m adding the Nikon muesuim to the list .. mines my first one - in the past I used too shoot on canon and Sony.. when I was younger I used to develop my own film 🙈 I miss those days.. but I’m really loving the Nikon.. I will definitely be doing a day in each Disney park - I don’t want too call myself a Disney adult as I’m not like those two morons..

so many different themed things over there - I’m excited to get lost and experience it all.. I love doing travel photography..

I’m keeping an eye on airfares.. hopefully will book mid year

thank you again 💗

apologies if I haven’t touched on everything you’ve mentioned
---
🤣 I thought about commenting “Chaddy” but kept my restraint.
lol.. I almost called it Chaddy in my post..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She can't just say sorry can she?!
This genuinely really annoyed me because there’s no apology? ‘Forgive me’ is not an apology. The person literally says that flags are a sensitive topic in Asia, and anyone who knows even the tiniest bit about Asia knows that they are a proud people and proud of their countries (as you should be), and yet no accountability or apology? Just a ‘forgive me’ - didn’t even say sorry to the person who pointed it out. Just completely ignorant and disrespectful in my opinion
I’m sure she’s incapable of apologising in a genuine manner.
She just twists it to make her look like the victim and throws these passive aggressive comments out.
Her lack of social interactions and life experiences have seriously stunted her capacity to handle situations like this.
I wonder if she had more of a normal workplace experience she would be able to cope with constructive criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.