Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am convinced that our little ginger dusty-binjuice has nothing to do with any of the posts on his socials. At least not the ones we can see. She's having a relationship with herself (and is also having a honeymoon by herself by the looks of it by hiding in the cabin whilst he goes out and actually participates in the things that they have paid for). She is the rudest thing next to Sarah Ingham imo. They all need to remember how they make their money.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When your head is big enough for two faces…

View attachment 2839238
Hi new sleep paralysis demon 😟

Loving the Mini Mooney meltdown. Sounds like cabin fever has well and truly set in which bodes well for the epic run of sea days coming up.

Nobody has forced you to film your honeymoon Bogie, this is all on you and your narcissism. The world would still keep turning without having to endure watching you and Binjuice slobbing all over 5.6% of the world. Get over yourself Judith bleeping Chalmers.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Here’s why I just can’t wrap my head around the disjointed out of schedule/itinerary posting on IG… I’m getting my FB memories from my trip to Japan from a year ago at the moment.

I had photos on my phone and my DSLR. When I got back to my room at night, I’d plug everything in to charge overnight and move all the photos off my camera to my phone, delete the crap stuff, upload a bunch of photos on FB, and put up an IG post with 8-10 photos, tagging some of the places I’d visited that day or a tour company I’d used, etc. Whole process would take maybe a half hour start to finish while I was winding down for the night.

This isn’t my job. I’m just someone who genuinely loves travelling and photography.

How the duck is this so difficult for her at the end of each port day?! Especially when she has 2-3 sea days before another day possibly sightseeing (or doing duck all but eating and shopping). Clearly the ship wifi isn’t that bad when everyone else is posting on social media without any issues.
Totally off topic - husband and I are finally heading to Japan in Feb next year for the first time.. I would love to hear your top recommendations..

I too love too shoot on my Nikon and my phone as well..
---
I am convinced that our little ginger dusty-binjuice has nothing to do with any of the posts on his socials. At least not the ones we can see. She's having a relationship with herself (and is also having a honeymoon by herself by the looks of it by hiding in the cabin whilst he goes out and actually participates in the things that they have paid for). She is the rudest thing next to Sarah Ingham imo. They all need to remember how they make their money.
It’s so weird that she takes over his IG.. his photography are very mediocre.. does he even take those other photos that she isn’t in? Or does she do it.. still mediocre yawn

Reactions: 8
Mr Babes and I are planning a trip to Australia for 2025, the amount of planning and research we’re doing is unreal, but then we’re smart enough to not piss our money up a wall like Bogs and Bench have done with this “honeymoon”. Anyone able to tell me which are the best shopping malls in Aus? 😂🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
‘I’m doing so much content’ 🤣 yea ok.
Deleting comments more like.

Does ‘various platforms’ mean 2 instagram accounts and YT?
It’s called proofreading - maybe Bench can earn his pocket money and start proof reading along side the laundry.

‘So I hope you know what I mean’
Passive aggressive.
IMG_4582.jpeg

• Haha
If I didn't know she was thick as two short planks I'd have said she made the mistake on purpose for engagement. But she thought Bali was in the Philippines so......yeah that was just stupidity.

But sure, having to check stuff is hard 😂

• Haha
Mr Babes and I are planning a trip to Australia for 2025, the amount of planning and research we’re doing is unreal, but then we’re smart enough to not piss our money up a wall like Bogs and Bench have done with this “honeymoon”. Anyone able to tell me which are the best shopping malls in Aus? 😂🤭
That’s where I am.. you’ll have a blast I’m sure 🥰 there’s alot too see and do here.. not just stand and look at the opera house and cry and go shopping in dymocks bookstore 🙈
I live in Melbourne.. best shopping mall - is actually in Melbourne ‘Chadstone’ the biggest shopping mall in the southern hemisphere 😂

Reactions: 8
Im not suprised she’s working non stop now, she’s got a LOT of holidays on the agenda that she’s going to need the cash to pay for seeing as Housebitch Bench appears to have no intention of contributing. So far we have
1. Tour around Australia
2. Campervan trip round New Zealand (despite it earlier being deemed to expensive and binned in favour of a £40/50k cruise)
3. Manilla and tour of the Philippines
4. Island hopping round Indonesia for Bali
5. Hong Kong
6. Singapore
7. Kuala Lumpur
Then we have the places not on the cruise that they are definitely returning to…
8. Dubai
9. Orlando
And then places she loves dropping hints that they want to go to…
10. Tokyo Disney
11. Canada
There are probably more on the list that I am forgetting. Best get back to the crows nest and get those vlogs churned out Bogs

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Im not suprised she’s working non stop now, she’s got a LOT of holidays on the agenda that she’s going to need the cash to pay for seeing as Housebitch Bench appears to have no intention of contributing. So far we have
1. Tour around Australia
2. Campervan trip round New Zealand (despite it earlier being deemed to expensive and binned in favour of a £40/50k cruise)
3. Manilla and tour of the Philippines
4. Island hopping round Indonesia for Bali
5. Hong Kong
6. Singapore
7. Kuala Lumpur
Then we have the places not on the cruise that they are definitely returning to…
8. Dubai
9. Orlando
And then places she loves dropping hints that they want to go to…
10. Tokyo Disney
11. Canada
There are probably more on the list that I am forgetting. Best get back to the crows nest and get those vlogs churned out Bogs
Japan would be wasted on those two uncultured pigs - she’s so bleeping disrespectful of other cultures.. argh..

Reactions: 26
She’s a right ham fisted cow, bashing at her computer screen getting all the flag emojis wrong! There’s no finesse with Bogstink.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I laughed out loud when I saw that they’d been to universal. This is the most money anyone has ever spent when they should have just gone to Florida. Wtf.

Reactions: 38
The lady doth protest too much. “It’s my holiday, if I want to do a world wide tour of malls then I will. But now look at how much we achieved, in just one day. Look at everything we did, in just one day. Look people look, we did more than malls. Look everyone”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like Mauritius was a washout - expectations v reality post from the Overs. Shame for the guests (apart from Broges And Benji🤣🤣)

IMG_5105.jpeg
IMG_5104.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.