Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's all we need is Bench trying to be a "photo taker".

EDIT: He'll be one of those who ramps up the colors and does too much post processing that it stops looking real. He'll also spend thousands on a camera, only set it to auto and act like he's Ansel Adams.
I think your being a little unfair tbh I for one can’t wait to see him develop his new skills… 🤣 I mean his denture wearing wifey will surely want her mugshot taken for the 1264927472th time, his ‘photo taking’ skills are going to all the help he can get, he’s probably trying to find a podcast for it now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How embarrassing. Writing rude, defensive comments to people on YouTube (was it on YouTube?) and deleting comments that aren’t from people up her arse whilst on her honeymoon. Seriously, what a sad little life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Brogan said she didn’t want them I remember that, she would be a terrible mother she’s too self absorbed. Benji just went along with her I think.
She's also mentioned possibly wanting them in the past (think it was one of her weekly vlogs whilst they were "fixing up" their house). Then again, people do change their minds about these things

Reactions: 9
I still don't think it's Binjuice writing on that BenjiLever account, I think it's Brogan. The style is too similar to hers. It does amuse me to think of her posting something, switching to his account and then writing some nauseating comment on it. What a sad little life.

Also, I don't understand why she edits herself to look slimmer even if it looks like she has a gigantic head, then doesn't edit the colour to make her look less lobstery. Bizzare.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Likely - she’s likely got comments on approval so reads them before they post
She definitely has...I mentioned earlier, she claims to have had messages that are critical but there isnt a single negative comment under the video. If she'd had messages then she'd definitely have also had comments.

Reactions: 6
Hey Brogan you Mick Hucknall Quasimodo looking bleep, viewers are entitled to their opinions. Start acting your age instead of the number of chins you have
---
Do we think they have sex?

I imagine he just lies there like a limp sandbag whilst she attempts to mount him.
you're right M'love, I'm picturing a blimp landing on a drawing pin

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I can't imagine there's a very romantic atmosphere in their cabin unless you count the whiff of poo in the air from their protein shits as an aphrodisiac

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Do we think they have sex?

I imagine he just lies there like a limp sandbag whilst she attempts to mount him.
Absolutely not, I’d bet my handheld fan on it. They have no chemistry whatsoever anymore. They are co-dependant and sibling like imo. I genuinely believe that’s why they are constantly planning/doing something because they can’t be still and content in each others company for too long without realising how annoying they both are 🤣
---
Likely - she’s likely got comments on approval so reads them before they post
Who has the time 😭 not being funny love but all anyone has to do is google your name and you have 147 threads that you can’t mod. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here’s why I just can’t wrap my head around the disjointed out of schedule/itinerary posting on IG… I’m getting my FB memories from my trip to Japan from a year ago at the moment.

I had photos on my phone and my DSLR. When I got back to my room at night, I’d plug everything in to charge overnight and move all the photos off my camera to my phone, delete the crap stuff, upload a bunch of photos on FB, and put up an IG post with 8-10 photos, tagging some of the places I’d visited that day or a tour company I’d used, etc. Whole process would take maybe a half hour start to finish while I was winding down for the night.

This isn’t my job. I’m just someone who genuinely loves travelling and photography.

How the duck is this so difficult for her at the end of each port day?! Especially when she has 2-3 sea days before another day possibly sightseeing (or doing duck all but eating and shopping). Clearly the ship wifi isn’t that bad when everyone else is posting on social media without any issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Who has the time 😭 not being funny love but all anyone has to do is google your name and you have 147 threads that you can’t mod. Make it make sense.
Bogie has the time while she’s cooped up in her cabin ‘working’, probably why she’s so passive aggressive… if she put the same amount of effort in to her vlogs and planning etc. that she does in to deleting comments she might be half decent.

All her comments are arse licking, not a single constructive or negative comment.
And if they do go through are soon deleted.
A good portion of her followers are likely so blinded but her tit they wouldn’t think she’s actually not good at her ‘job’ so wouldn’t look here.

id like too know if there’s any new readers on her tattle thread that have found there way here because of the tit show that is her wedding/honeymoon/bigfat30th/5.6%world-cruise/shoppingmalltour
---
Then why do some get seen?
🤷‍♀️ she approves by accident then removes/error on YT/she doesn’t approve them but just deletes anything not licking her arse afterwards?
Still sad imo needing strangers constant praise.

maybe next Q&A she does someone can ask her?🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Grow up Brogan. Your a 30 year old child. You know what comments do when you don't block and delete? They actually help the algorithm!

Reactions: 17
These vloggers don't like any negative comments. If they put themselves our there so they should be able to take the negative as well as the positive.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.