Brogan Tate #146 Brogan & Benji spent their wedding day bragging & tagging but definitely not shagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bogie will be fuming that there was another celebration on board on “her” big day. Congrats to Becca. Nice to see her celebrating with other people ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omfg I just looked on that Becca Wrights cruise highlights and she’s made it look great!
I know she’s staff but there’s nice bits of the ship and then getting involved in all the different excursions and experiences each stop has offered, light years away from what our Broges has been showing.

Reactions: 19
Oh bogie will be fuming that there was another celebration on board on “her” big day. Congrats to Becca. Nice to see her celebrating with other people ✨
Yes it was for her and Dave’s engagement… no Bogie sighting at the party which was put together by WorldWideWomack and Nana. I think Clive was there and a number of other passengers.

Knowing our Brogs and her self-centred self, she wouldn’t be able to just celebrate someone else’s happiness when it fell on HER day.

Reactions: 20
You guys have me thinking about what I did for my 30th.. I went out for a fancy dinner with a group of my friends and my fiancé.. can’t believe that was 13 years ago..
i last did something major for my birthday on my 40th.. otherwise I just got out too dinner with my husband..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My (now) hubby took me to New York for my 30th. We stayed in Times Square and it was great! Way better than Bogeys.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Okkkk, moving on from the 30th birthday boring flashbacks from everybody.. she looks like a red balloon and I really wish that she got in trouble from piano for using balloons what I just and I really wish that she got in trouble from piano for using balloons , and there they were as other people have mentioned making these snide little comments about excess plastic in countries and yet they are the epitome of excess plastic pocs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Omg, I'm catching up but this is getting worse and worse for Big B by the day, bleeping love it!

I've got two (seemingly horrendous) vlogs to catch up on so round ups incoming... I'm angry about the Manila Vlog just by what I've seen you lovely lot saying, they're so ignorant it's astounding.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omfg I just looked on that Becca Wrights cruise highlights and she’s made it look great!
I know she’s staff but there’s nice bits of the ship and then getting involved in all the different excursions and experiences each stop has offered, light years away from what our Broges has been showing.
What’s her handle or channel?

What’s her handle or channel?
I just looked up her name in IG
---
Omg, I'm catching up but this is getting worse and worse for Big B by the day, bleeping love it!

I've got two (seemingly horrendous) vlogs to catch up on so round ups incoming... I'm angry about the Manila Vlog just by what I've seen you lovely lot saying, they're so ignorant it's astounding.
I NEED to read you breakdowns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same with Amanda (worldwidewomack) she shows it in a completely different light.
Where have these two lumps been, in bed by 9 shut away from people, shopping malls and panda express.
When other guests are talking about their experiences they can say they brought a pin from each place

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20240325_074059_com.instagram.android.jpg

She's seen some tall plants! Probably the most cultured they've been in weeks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2835678
She's seen some tall plants! Probably the most cultured they've been in weeks.
She’s got some weird look on her face like she thinks she looks cute but looks like she’s just farted.
And look at that sunburn on the forehead
---
So have they done Mauritius? Her insta now says next stop South Africa
This is where her failing to update in real time or a day behind is really not doing her favours, likely won’t see any of that for weeks
How has she been doing this job for 10+ years and still needs to edit so much.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
How has she been doing this job for 10+ years and still needs to edit so much.
I occasionally do video editing, it takes about 4 hours for a 30 minute video (plus rendering) but obviously less time for shorter. If she's filming on different cameras (is she? Has she touched the DJI camera more than once?) I can see an edit taking *maybe* a 9-5 per video. She's also very choppy in her editing, there's no way she's editing 9-5 on sea days. I imagine it's more that she's sitting in front of her laptop but not editing for at least 2-4 hours of that time. Alternatively, she's doing ship activities which would make more sense on your HONEYMOON ... But then why lie?

Reactions: 7
I was going to say I bet they bought the cake in Manila- when they were wandering round that shopping mall in the vlog they went into a marks and Spencer’s. However, that was on the 8th March- 2.5 weeks before her birthday. I see there is also quite a few M&S stores in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur where they were on 16/17/18 March. So chances are they got it there on yet another mammoth shopping shore day

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.