Brogan Tate #146 Brogan & Benji spent their wedding day bragging & tagging but definitely not shagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I occasionally do video editing, it takes about 4 hours for a 30 minute video (plus rendering) but obviously less time for shorter. If she's filming on different cameras (is she? Has she touched the DJI camera more than once?) I can see an edit taking *maybe* a 9-5 per video. She's also very choppy in her editing, there's no way she's editing 9-5 on sea days. I imagine it's more that she's sitting in front of her laptop but not editing for at least 2-4 hours of that time. Alternatively, she's doing ship activities which would make more sense on your HONEYMOON ... But then why lie?
I haven’t seen her use it or Bench - so seems like an expensive paperweight at this point.

Shes probably editing her photos how much probably likely varies… she could have tried changing her filming/content style for the trip.
Maybe one reel/post a day would likely give her more free time to actually experience the trip

Reactions: 3
yeah she admitted on a podcast with Lia Hatzakis she has them all on approval, thin skinned fragile bleep.
Thought so! So as well as sitting there liking hundreds of comments on IG, shes also monitoring hundreds of comments on YT. This must be what she means when shes claims shes spending '9-5 editing videos'

What a honeymoon! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 20
I just have to comment after watching her last video on how she kept going on about clean and safe it was like she had this image of some crime ridden dirty place because it's not her normal Disney holiday. I would be really offended if I was from there and that was her view before even going

• Angry
Reactions: 24
A1B17CB9-3A74-4B24-A5EE-139998170A4B.png

Jesus Christ there are some thick soles on those trainers, did she borrow them from the spice girls. Or in fact has the image been stretched to within an inch of its life 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Yup. And reels.
Seriously bad at her job she should have had a bunch of videos pre recorded and uploaded before she left, or is that just too much work?

The obsessive control over comments is astounding really.
Just looking at the ones she has allowed to go through there all 99.9% arse lickers.

I just have to comment after watching her last video on how she kept going on about clean and safe it was like she had this image of some crime ridden dirty place because it's not her normal Disney holiday. I would be really offended if I was from there and that was her view before even going
because she needs everything to be perfect in her view so she can put it on instagram. shame she looked like she was dropping the class of the place she looks dirty in most her photos and I get that chav feeling from her.

Reactions: 9
90s chunky trainers are trendy but the one furthest from the camera looks like a normal trainer so obviously she’s done her own editing

Reactions: 11
082CC2D1-AECA-49DB-8B66-CE2A4975F544.png

Just rewatched the Sydney reel to get a true rear view of her… am I going mad or has she edited out that bit of her spinning around and then stomping towards the opera house carrying a load of bags?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.