Brogan Tate #146 Brogan & Benji spent their wedding day bragging & tagging but definitely not shagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the winner is with 58 votes @Saltypopcorn big thanks for the new thread title…
(Slight amendment as it was too long)

Recap -
- other venues on the rusty bucket have still not graced our screens, is the young loved up couple embarrassed?
- shopping, sugar and sunburn are high on her lists for this trip so far she’s ticked off all 3 multiple times
- jizzed herself at all the new snacks she had to have in HK Disneyland
- Benji’s nose is certainly making its self known and creeping everyone out

Are cracks showing in their online facade over how much of tit show this trip is?
They look haggard, unhappy and rounder than ever… she’s clearly out of her depth and comfort zone and we’re here for the lols

IMG_4469.jpeg

A318056A-357D-4AD1-B8B8-50257641CA1B.png

#wemissflogan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Tbh I wish we hadn't gone from Benji's labia chest to the idea of them shagging but the people want what the people want 😂

Happy Friday m'loves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Tbh I wish we hadn't gone from Benji's labia chest to the idea of them shagging but the people want what the people want 😂

Happy Friday m'loves
Well we almost had ‘vanilla in Manila with a crusty red nose’
Which is slightly less disturbing than the labia and the thought of these two hogs humping

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The arms on that picture crack me up.
---
The way his nose acts out he really should go for a biopsy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did they not just go on Benji’s proposed round-NZ-in-a-campervan trip? It would have been way better content, you can get fancy as duck RVs if she was worried about the camping element of that or even just stay in hotels along the way. They are clearly not enjoying the rest of the trip (which genuinely really surprised me as I thought they would just do shore experiences organised for the elderly on the ship and say ‘we’ve done it, tick!’ And call themselves adventurous - but they’re not even doing that). Seems like a very expensive way and time consuming way to be miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Welcome to the new thread all! Time for an update from Hope House.

IMG_0538.jpeg

Brogan and Benji are being supported by their keyworkers whilst visiting 5.6% of the world onboard Arcadia. Brogan has enjoyed some supervised swimming (hoist assisted) and interacted positively with koalas. Benji has continued to practice his personal independence skills and has engaged consistently with his laundry tasks. Unfortunately both Brogan and Benji have taken unsafe risks in the sun, despite the efforts of staff and now have sunburn-related injuries. Both parties are susceptible to overeating “snacks” and hoarding pins, which we continue to monitor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
The arms on that picture crack me up.
I rewatched the vlog and she was acting so weirdly almost like mentally she’s reverted to a child.
I think being a full time vlogger with little interaction with other people and really being sheltered in a way has been really bad for her.

Quoting @curious9 on the previous thread ‘anyone else notice how miserable they both looked when eating the pies in today's vlog? They alluded to being stressed out about something but didn't go into details. Benji was clearly p****d about something and she was trying to glaze over it!’

I noticed they were acting weird, and alluded to something - they seemed really uncomfortable with where they were. I wonder if it was the local wild life? Giant spider maybe or the heat is too much?
I did think they might be worried about money or something but dismissed it just as quick seeing she’s still spending on tat

Reactions: 17
BC3988BE-D677-4267-AAB9-48AC62C3DF63.png

I do not get why they are on this trip. They clearly couldn’t give a tit about visiting Asia. They obviously loved NZ and Oz so why why why why why didn’t they just book a multi city flight and do that plus stop HK on way home to do Disney. Bench’s argument about it being SO expensive is bullshit. The flights are the same price as what they would have paid for their upgrade alone to business class one way, and if they didn’t want to have to hassle of a motor home then stay in nice hotels. If they went away for 6 weeks even if they spent £200 a night on luxury hotels (wouldn’t need to be anywhere near that but just making a point) that would only come to £6500, they could book some internal flights in NZ and Oz which are very affordable. So you’re talking about £13k for the trip. Even if they spend £150 a day on food that’s still less than £20k- they have spent £30k at least on this tit show havent they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Welcome to the new thread all! Time for an update from Hope House.

View attachment 2816499
Brogan and Benji are being supported by their keyworkers whilst visiting 5.6% of the world onboard Arcadia. Brogan has enjoyed some supervised swimming (hoist assisted) and interacted positively with koalas. Benji has continued to practice his personal independence skills and has engaged consistently with his laundry tasks. Unfortunately both Brogan and Benji have taken unsafe risks in the sun, despite the efforts of staff and now have sunburn-related injuries. Both parties are susceptible to overeating “snacks” and hoarding pins, which we continue to monitor.
Does anyone else read these out in a really specific voice? It’s like a posh English accent of a woman, I’m sure it’s the Siri voice I’ve got in my head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why did they not just go on Benji’s proposed round-NZ-in-a-campervan trip? It would have been way better content, you can get fancy as duck RVs if she was worried about the camping element of that or even just stay in hotels along the way. They are clearly not enjoying the rest of the trip (which genuinely really surprised me as I thought they would just do shore experiences organised for the elderly on the ship and say ‘we’ve done it, tick!’ And call themselves adventurous - but they’re not even doing that). Seems like a very expensive way and time consuming way to be miserable.
Too much effort needed for an RV… the cruise allows them to be lazy, someone cooking and cleaning for them and minimal travel.

And the places she should have done excursions didn’t, she does this every time though, there so basic
---
Does anyone else read these out in a really specific voice? It’s like a posh English accent of a woman, I’m sure it’s the Siri voice I’ve got in my head 🤣
I thought that was just me 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
7FD04F2E-B605-4BDD-A219-477752AD817F.png

Soooooo expensive 🙄. This one works out at £100 a day for 2 weeks and the branding is perfect as well!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think what people are forgetting is that if they had flown to these places they would have been restricted with luggage allowances, by sailing back she doesn't have to worry about how much shite she brings back in her 7 suitcases and 2 big blue IKEA bags. I'm hoping they get stopped at Customs in Southampton

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Did Brogan eat all the pies? This was Clive’s mumblings in Cairns and they did an identical shore experience that day 🤔
She mentions in that vlog she got two mini pies and he got two normal pies 🤭
I just went and checked the pie situation cos I remembered the counter was nearly empty when they were there but sadly there’s still quite a lot left. I honestly thought Clive was having a dig at her writing that 😂
He should have just got a sausage roll and STFU
IMG_8152.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes yes yes lol! Glad there's at least three of us who do!!!
---
Delighted to have bagged the thread title - my third Tattle title in two and a half years lol! Humble apologies m'luvs to those who have ghastly images running through their heads thanks so moi!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Brogan eat all the pies? This was Clive’s mumblings in Cairns and they did an identical shore experience that day 🤔
She mentions in that vlog she got two mini pies and he got two normal pies 🤭
What a laugh it would be if they started titling them days and excursions like a tattle thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.