Brogan Tate #146 Brogan & Benji spent their wedding day bragging & tagging but definitely not shagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a wild Saturday night and watched some old Bogey vlogs. The 2019 Caribbean cruise Benji had the same nose!! Before they left for the cruise too...hmm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it me or is she really immature for a 30 year old?
Is she going to do it every year from now on aswell and says ‘I’m 31 today and it’s the 2nd birthday as a wife’
Er ‘good health’ - might want to put that gym membership to use this year then Bogie and get fit, if your not careful you won’t make it to 35

View attachment 2833776
---

I 100% think they brought a cake in Manila along with the balloons because she wasn’t happy with the banner she brought from the U.K.
I find so bizarre to even want to photograph that there are 2… it just looks glutinous

She did that smaller on is an M&S one, knew as soon as i saw the pic! Bet they got a bottle of asti too

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I see the overs are out couple who are on the cruise did an 8 hour walking and monorail tour round Kuala Lumper - high activity level and no food included - not a cat in hells chance the two slobs did anything like that
IMG_5070.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I got plastered with a mate in Canal Street for my 30th. Couldn't be arsed fannying about with balloons and cakes, i'm not 8 years old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ive just caught up on the full Manila blog...its an absolute new low for her.

The excitement about going to a shopping centre and the Hard Rock Cafe to buy pins. They also got recommendations from 'friends' and their taxi driver about where to eat but totally ignored them.

They also both look awful.

Ive just caught up on the full Manila blog...its an absolute new low for her.

The excitement about going to a shopping centre and the Hard Rock Cafe to buy pins. They also got recommendations from 'friends' and their taxi driver about where to eat but totally ignored them.

They also both look awful.
and laughing about being so obese a tuk tuk wouldn’t start with them on it.
2017 Brogan would have been mortified

Reactions: 18
and laughing about being so obese a tuk tuk wouldn’t start with them on it.
2017 Brogan would have been mortified
Yes forgot that! And her talking about how they're carrying a lot of shopping.

In the clip before she showed that it was only a 20 minute walk so I don't know why they were even getting a tuk tuk anyway! Although the state of her in the clip after that when they've done a bit of walking, i guess it makes sense. And she's talking about 'good health' in her birthday picture caption!

Reactions: 11
They also got recommendations from 'friends' and their taxi driver about where to eat but totally ignored them.
Do we think they told those folks the place they recommended was great or made some lame excuse why they didn't go?

Reactions: 5
On my 30th my partner took me to a really beautiful hotel in London and got a suite for the night. It was particularly extravagant because we live in central London anyway. I felt like the queen!
We drank a lot of champagne. It was gorgeous! I am so glad he didn’t take me to a floating care home and give me an M&S cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My 30th I had a gathering with some family and I got a unicorn cake from Tesco. It was the start of a very rough time for me and I’m glad I did something with family. My mum made a collage of birthday cards throughout the years and a board of facts about the year I was born. Nothing fancy but a lot of love.

• Heart
For my 30th i went to London and saw the planets performed at the Southbank centre, and ate so much food (then basically fasted the next day as i was still so full)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She did that smaller on is an M&S one, knew as soon as i saw the pic! Bet they got a bottle of asti too
Ffs she’s a greedy cow isn’t she and so is he for letting her, I would have assumed he’d known about the other cake as well! Unless she’s ordered it and the flowers behind his back.
If she did get Asti is would it have been confiscated? Last time we were on a cruise we were told alcohol would be

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.