Brogan Tate #146 Brogan & Benji spent their wedding day bragging & tagging but definitely not shagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 30th was in lockdown so I sadly think Brogan has had a better time than me 😂 I waved at my friends from my front door when they dropped off cards, and then went for a walk with my mum the next day as I wasn’t allowed in her house. No cake as I’m coeliac. I got a takeaway for tea which took two hours to come and was cold 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
My 30th was in lockdown so I sadly think Brogan has had a better time than me 😂 I waved at my friends from my front door when they dropped off cards, and then went for a walk with my mum the next day as I wasn’t allowed in her house. No cake as I’m coeliac. I got a takeaway for tea which took two hours to come and was cold 😂
You had friends drop cards off for you, that makes it 1000x better than Bogs’

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I am just imagining her planning this birthday photo months and months ago, packing the (contraband) balloons and empty birthday cards/envelopes, thinking of this stupid pic for the ‘gram back in December. She really is a giant loser. Married to an even more giant loser. …but I digress.

*balloons or it didn’t happen

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When I turned 30 I was living in London, so I went to Duck & Waffle with my best friend at 6am to see the sunrise whilst having delicious breakfast! There was no sun, but it was breathtaking seeing the city from high above! 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I spent my 30th in Disneyland Paris with friends because I absolutely refused to 'grow up' so I really can't judge anyone haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For my 30th I went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour with a couple of friends, one of which baked me a Happe Birthdae Harry cake. I was touched to say the least ☺⚡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I had a 2 month old baby on my 30th who refused to be put down or sleep - infact he’s only started sleeping well in the last year and he’s coming up to 13 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I spent my 30th (this day last year) in bed with morning sickness! This year I'm surrounded by my amazing family and my babies who have spoiled me ❤ Happy birthday Bogie. I'm glad I'm having a better day than you are 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I still can’t believe none of her adoring fans have called her out yet on her comments about the cleanliness etc
Doesnt she vet all of her YT comments before they are published? When you read down them it certainly seems so coz its hard to believe that every single comment she receives is as arse-kissing as the ones we actually see!

Reactions: 13
Doesnt she vet all of her YT comments before they are published? When you read down them it certainly seems so coz its hard to believe that every single comment she receives is as arse-kissing as the ones we actually see!
yeah she admitted on a podcast with Lia Hatzakis she has them all on approval, thin skinned fragile bleep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I turned 30 fourteen years ago…..was planning my wedding and didn’t want a fuss but my hubby to be planned a surprise tea party with my family and friends. Was the nicest thing ever and I felt completely spoilt. I can’t imagine spending my 30th AND my wedding alone with not family of friends to celebrate with, out of pure selfish choice. I hope the balloons deflate just as fast as her health is by the amount of tit she keeps shovelling in her mouth. I’ve never seen anyone eat so much! There is no way in hell her dress is going to fit by the time they get home.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey brogan
A couple called kay and tay have now hit 1.4 million subscribers on YouTube and got a gold play button... they're channel was created may 2021
They also have 9 million followers on tik tok
But you keep bragging about your 100k subscribers that's taken you 10 years to hit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey brogan
A couple called kay and tay have now hit 1.4 million subscribers on YouTube and got a gold play button... they're channel was created may 2021
They also have 9 million followers on tik tok
But you keep bragging about your 100k subscribers that's taken you 10 years to hit
They also got a kid and are American totally different content, let’s hope Bogie does want to pop a kid out or live in America - otherwise the only other show they will be on is my 600lb life

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im not 30 for another 7 months but you know I won’t be on a care home on the sea eating enough cake for the entire ship. I’ll be (hopefully) pregnant with our miracle baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Haha that Becca Wright who posted the karaoke video just posted a few pictures of their engagement party from today. Laughing at the identical cake to Broges which is clearly a P&O cake

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.