Brogan Tate #145 Stained curtains for a dress and a labia chest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tried to watch Aus 1…fell alsleep on the sofa!! So boring I don’t even know how much I watched but less than 5 mins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t get over the fact they have to get on to a lifeboat and sit like a bunch on sardines for 45mins to actually get to land 😂

Doesn’t sound 5* to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I went to Singapore last year and I will admit that Universal was on my list. I was visiting family and they insisted that I wouldn't enjoy it in the heat plus long queues full of tourists and there was way better things to do. We didnt go and it was the best decision as there is SO much to do in Singapore!

Edit - it was on my list as I had a week there whereas they have probably 1 day or so.

Reactions: 18
Why the heck is she wearing that rash guard top? Is has zero uv protection -( I know this as my daughter emailed joules to ask as she has no pigment in her skin and needs full on protection if she ever goes in water and the reply she got clearly said it offers no protection at all and that it was purely a “fashion item”) - so Big Bog burn baby burn!!
And she was going to wear it on top of her suit under a wetsuit when they went snorkelling. bleeping muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This 1 photo should be her "enough is enough" photo
No it’s ok she’s embracing it and loving her body. Making sure she gets protein 😂😂 I actually think she likes herself 👀 she has the opposite of body dysmorphia 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She reminds me of one of my best friends who jumped on the cross fit bandwagon a number of years ago but couldn’t figure out why she wasn't losing weight when she was still boozing and eating lots of carbs and sugar. Brogan thinks possibly walking on the treadmill for maybe 30 mins once a week and having protein and protein shakes is going to cancel out everything else she shoves in her gob. All it does is bulk her up and make her fatter.

Reactions: 19
Bench has certainly piled on the pounds, his manboobs appear to be expanding as fast as his stomach.

• Haha
Nobody has commented on them buying a bar of dairy milk on the boat after eating 2 meals to get the taste of sea salt out her mouth 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Her size is horrific - she’s just growing bigger with every photo.

she has a tendency to say ‘i need to accept my body has changed’ in previous videos which makes me scream as it’s avoiding personal responsibility for all the tit you eat. No one else has made you like this you fat greedy cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine going all that way and visiting a Butterfly Sanctuary. I have one 5 miles up the road. Piano knocking it out if the park with the excursions 😂

• Haha
Nobody has commented on them buying a bar of dairy milk on the boat after eating 2 meals to get the taste of sea salt out her mouth 😂
Please tell me by bar you mean snack size and not a full chocolate bar 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If they are buying more snacks that means the stash they took plus the gift basket from "friends" is already all gone too

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why the heck is she wearing that rash guard top? Is has zero uv protection -( I know this as my daughter emailed joules to ask as she has no pigment in her skin and needs full on protection if she ever goes in water and the reply she got clearly said it offers no protection at all and that it was purely a “fashion item”) - so Big Bog burn baby burn!!
Sun hating Aussie here, I always wear a rashie. But I make sure it's 50+ protection do I am shocked that it's no real protection!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.