Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
There is something very icky about Benge and his specific list of things that HE doesn't want in the dress. Yeah, a bride should look nice for her partner and he might not want her to show up in her pyjamas but ultimately everyone should wear clothes THEY want to wear. A man dictating what he wants a woman to wear to that level just doesn't sit right with me.

Also, get a load of Julie dishing out fashion advice whilst wearing black pleather pants and a boxy, cropped, pastel jumper, in Neopolitan ice cream colours. Wouldn't let her dress my salad, let alone someone for their "Wedding Day".

Screenshot_20240306_160432_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 98

Venom

VIP Member
I get very bad vibes from Benjamin Lever. He comes across as a sly cunt. He's the type who will chip away and chip away at a Woman's confidence and make her totally dependent on him, that's the sense I get watching them. I'm by no means excusing Bogies appalling past behaviours but I think she's going to need HoneyJ's ruthlessness in years to come. Hopefully Julie can tune into herself and save her daughter from this gaslighter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

Venom

VIP Member
I think her wedding has been the marital version of the Glasgow Wonka experience

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Ben Dover

What a difference in just 12 months….face got rounder and rounder plus she grew a 2nd chin

A3034521-FDC0-4380-85DF-A42B2B36DA39.jpeg

5CA527B5-2658-4AB2-8132-01DF4D9841CF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Imherebutimnot

Screenshot_20240308_080735_Instagram.jpg

This is not the face of a 29 year old who just got married!! Why does she look older in every photo she posts. She'll look about 95 by the time they're back home

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

queenamber

VIP Member
My mum would be heartbroken if she saw me crying at my reflection saying "I don't like myself" Why are Banjo and MeJulie just silent letting her say that about herself?! No one is comforting her or commenting how nice she looks. I find that so sad!

Can't believe I'm defending her but if I was there and my friend or relative was crying like that I'd just want to put an arm around her. She doesn't like herself and is in a self-destruct cycle. Really bleak.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Babyshark

Chatty Member
Benji talking about Bondi beach, “yeh it’s always been a lot busier when I’ve come down here” like he’s an ex Sydney resident or something. The boy is a know it all prick. Broges can be a pain but he’s much worse. All the while he’s leaching and probably telling her how lucky she is to have him with his “fascinating” facts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Jess89

VIP Member
The dress looks so much better when she tried it on! What the hell happened, she looks just better in general
IMG_4863.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 73

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240311-103529-694.png

Brogues, it's a person in a bear suit who is probably making minimum wage... They literally do not care how far you've travelled, that poor person is just doing their job.
Saddest wedding/honeymoon continues 😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Oh Brogs has finally caught up! Well, they hated Indonesia and spent the day in Manila shopping. No surprises there. Why the fuck are her fit in the welcome to Manila photo I don’t know. Sorry for the shit cropping but my iPad wouldn’t save the images properly.

1FB977A3-5068-4AB9-BBCB-DBD13939CB98.jpeg

6F32B390-EF2A-4A54-8DB7-FD945FDE334F.jpeg

420B9903-DEF8-4427-B4F2-0B605E9D3FEA.jpeg

E365D8FC-B3FA-4CD6-9460-53A80F301FE7.jpeg

---
9490B976-CBAA-475E-95CA-353EC5B581FE.jpeg

EAA689D5-8662-4DF2-ABF3-A9470DDE7880.jpeg

4200A7E2-2573-493E-BEBA-2D37F4A90258.jpeg

FC85C972-E2E5-459B-8AE5-AD02C7A326B4.jpeg
07DD98D1-CE15-46FD-841D-C76B4A3875BA.jpeg

---
Looks like they ate at the Filipino equivalent of Manchu Wok or Panda Express shopping mall food court Chinese. The fan got to pose with her and she’s sunburnt. The end.

I’m seriously embarrassed for both of them. All that money shit away on the rust bucket and they didn’t even have the brains to do Piano shore excursions in the two places where they should have booked them. Instead let’s go to shopping malls and trash a small cruise port trying to make a go of it because we did fuck all research.

Like who goes all the way to Asia and posts pics posing in a fucking Barbie box at a shopping mall?! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

daisychainx

I cannot believe the audacity of Benji at the start of the video listing off the things he doesn’t want her dress to look like. It’s not YOUR dress Benji. I felt sorry for her at that point because what a controlling twat. It does appear she had quite a nice experience despite this but it still really rubbed me up the wrong way.

• Wow
Reactions: 69