Brogan Tate #145 Stained curtains for a dress and a labia chest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New thread M'loves !! winning title was by @VirgoGossip with 62 likes , congratulations M'love and all of the Asti and Tiramizu for you !

Recap :
- We had the wedding and it was the most drab and unremarkable thing I ever did see. They looked like 2 elderly residents in a care home.
- There's been no real vlogs since New Zealand. A lot of Tattlers' think the cruise is going bad.
- The dress was just plain ugly and she looked a show. We all know that it needed to be let out an inch, or five !
- The makeup was horrific, move over coco we have Brogo the clown !
- Bench is proudly displaying is scar, because of course he is, it's the only interesting thing about him.
- No family and certainly no friends present, although Honey J was facetimed.
- The sh*tshow continues !!

So, in a nutshell ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I find it rather rude that the young one who is doing TikTok with her grandmother is perturbed that the chapel aka the Domino Rum isn’t available at her beck and call for filming. Like that’s not Piano’s fault that you booked an ocean view cabin that you’re sharing with grandma for 100 days so you don’t have a balcony for a private area. I’d never expect to have a public room or bar to myself for filming on a cruise ship that holds 2000 people.

I snorted when she said the lighting is excellent in there for filming. 🤣🤣🤣 Could have fooled us with the shite photos and video from Mrs. Lever!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
An excellent summary Vemon m'loves.

I'd like to add to Geetbos question and ask, where in the (half) world is Brogan Lever?

(That's a reference for probably two people lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Piano have shared one of BogBrush's cringe wedding pics on their insta story. They really don't give a tit about their PR do they? Her photos really don't make me think "yeah let's go book a Piano cruise! That looks amazing, what a beautiful ship!"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
An excellent summary Vemon m'loves.

I'd like to add to Geetbos question and ask, where in the (half) world is Brogan Lever?

(That's a reference for probably two people lol)
PS - I want this to be the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it rather rude that the young one who is doing TikTok with her grandmother is perturbed that the chapel aka the Domino Rum isn’t available at her beck and call for filming.
Me, too. Although I can’t say I expected “ukulele group” to be one of the occupants.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have any other single people read through the last thread and been completely put off weddings 🤣 It all sounds so stressful and such a faff, even a pair of shoes is a minefield! You pay a fortune, you look like some version of a meringue and everyone pityingly says “well they look so happy” when you look like you’re wearing net curtains! Brogan has spent as much as she would have paid for a big traditional do at home, she still ended up with a fairly traditional do on a rust bucket full of pensioners but now she has to float around the sea for 6 weeks before going right back to filming hauls of shite from the outlets. I’m singing “is that all there is?” in my head!

She didn’t get a hip non trad destination wedding. She didn’t wear anything remotely non traditional. The footage looks like she married in bingo hall circa 1970. The absence of family is standing out because it’s all so traditional otherwise except for maybe his Miami Vice suit. Blah it’s all too dreary for this wet Monday.

They could have done such a cool destination wedding with their budget. I’ll never understand why they chose Piano.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is anyone following the RC ultimate world cruise? First, it appears to actually be a world cruise (not half, not quarter, not 5.6%), but the people on Instagram and tiktok are so much better at creating and posting regular content from there. They make Brogan, supposedly a professional blogger, look ridiculous. There’s no consistency or momentum with her content, imagine spending so much money on the trip and for it to be such a flop. Despite it being your wedding and honeymoon?!

One of the RC UWC accounts started off with 10k followers on insta. They're now at 129k. I’d be amazed if anything these two put out managed to go viral, or if they gained any significant following. Letting your audience know your posting schedule would be the bare minimum for me, and posting consistently, but then what do I know 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still want to get married, they don’t have to be ridiculously priced, and it’s your day so it’s your own taste, wear what dress/shoes/wrinkly suit you want. The thing about Bogs’ wedding is the disgusting amount of money they spent, the disgusting amount of bragging they did (5 star floating resort) and it ended up just looking really….tit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Have any other single people read through the last thread and been completely put off weddings 🤣 It all sounds so stressful and such a faff, even a pair of shoes is a minefield! You pay a fortune, you look like some version of a meringue and everyone pityingly says “well they look so happy” when you look like you’re wearing net curtains! Brogan has spent as much as she would have paid for a big traditional do at home, she still ended up with a fairly traditional do on a rust bucket full of pensioners but now she has to float around the sea for 6 weeks before going right back to filming hauls of shite from the outlets. I’m singing “is that all there is?” in my head!

She didn’t get a hip non trad destination wedding. She didn’t wear anything remotely non traditional. The footage looks like she married in bingo hall circa 1970. The absence of family is standing out because it’s all so traditional otherwise except for maybe his Miami Vice suit. Blah it’s all too dreary for this wet Monday.

They could have done such a cool destination wedding with their budget. I’ll never understand why they chose Piano.
I find the whole thing sad. There was someone on the last thread saying they look happy and this is what they wanted. Well they may be happy but its definitely not what she wanted. Shes done absolutely everything that you'd expect from a traditional wedding...big white dress, all of the wedding related bits and bobs to show off, the hen do, the 'wifey' stuff to wear around the ship so people notice her, the professional photographer, eating in the main restaurant so everyone could stand up and clap them. Yet has done it on an awful cruise ship with not a single family member or friend there. Nobody will ever convince me that this is what she really wanted out of a wedding, its just what shes settled for.

I already posted on the last thread about him but I still can't believe the state of him. Spends a fortune on the suit and shoes then turns up to the wedding with the suit completely wrinkled, no belt, no tie, looking like he's just been dragged out of bed in it! Then if thats not bad enough, in their first dance video/photos, he's dancing around with no shoes, no jacket, and his shirt completely untucked!

How she isnt absolutely mortified I just don't understand. I don't have much sympathy for her because we know what kind of person she is, but i do think it is sad just how much shes dropped her standards. Theres no way the Brogan of 5 years ago would have ever dreamed of getting married to him look a state like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I still want to get married, they don’t have to be ridiculously priced, and it’s your day so it’s your own taste, wear what dress/shoes/wrinkly suit you want. The thing about Bogs’ wedding is the disgusting amount of money they spent, the disgusting amount of bragging they did (5 star floating resort) and it ended up just looking really….tit
That's the thing, plenty of people get married with limited or no guests at all and still manage to have a wedding that looks nice! It's the fact she (and Benji is responsible too) willingly bragged about how luxurious the ship would be and it was nowhere near as incredible as they made out. Even after they posted the video touring it they still continued to act like it was something special. If they wouldn't have overcompensated by bragging so much no one would be roasting them as much on here.

'Unconventional' AKA the bride has no friends and a wishy washy relationship with her mum and thought she'd get more attention and make people jealous by getting married on a dated ship. Didn't work. Was it worth it, Brogan?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
it’s amazing if you do it for the right reasons and for yourself. Not for the brag or status ☺

Reactions: 13
Is anyone following the RC ultimate world cruise? First, it appears to actually be a world cruise (not half, not quarter, not 5.6%), but the people on Instagram and tiktok are so much better at creating and posting regular content from there. They make Brogan, supposedly a professional blogger, look ridiculous.
Yep I found it when searching for content from the Piano. The guests on RC are very different. There are families with small kids, lots of under 40s, someone doing a remote PHD. It looks like a real adventure where you'd meet interesting people.

Reactions: 17
it’s amazing if you do it for the right reasons and for yourself. Not for the brag or status ☺
You're telling me it’s not the done thing bragging about upcoming nuptials on a day by day basis, for a whole year before the wedding?? Fucksake I’m not getting married then, I wanted to make everyone sew sew jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is anyone following the RC ultimate world cruise? First, it appears to actually be a world cruise (not half, not quarter, not 5.6%), but the people on Instagram and tiktok are so much better at creating and posting regular content from there. They make Brogan, supposedly a professional blogger, look ridiculous. There’s no consistency or momentum with her content, imagine spending so much money on the trip and for it to be such a flop. Despite it being your wedding and honeymoon?!

One of the RC UWC accounts started off with 10k followers on insta. They're now at 129k. I’d be amazed if anything these two put out managed to go viral, or if they gained any significant following. Letting your audience know your posting schedule would be the bare minimum for me, and posting consistently, but then what do I know 🙃
Brogan cannot do natural short form content - it’s all over produced, staged and fake.

It's 3:35am in Bitung. Miss Mooney wouldn't dare put a video up unless she could be there filtering comments
Just checked the weather and it’s supposed to be raining / thunderstorms - I do hope she has a paid excursion and it’s awful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.