Brogan Tate #145 Stained curtains for a dress and a labia chest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she’s twice his size here.

I reckon they aren’t posting the ship either because it’s a tit tip full of old fogeys and she doesn’t want to give us the ammo…..or the aforementioned fogeys have made it clear that her blogging the ship and them is not welcome.

View attachment 2814677
Jesus ,she's really ballooned since she's been away, hasn't she? He's a bit of a porker too but he looks positively svelte here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So what outfit is she wearing to her home wedding party? Both of them are gonna need second outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She reminds me of one of my best friends who jumped on the cross fit bandwagon a number of years ago but couldn’t figure out why she wasn't losing weight when she was still boozing and eating lots of carbs and sugar. Brogan thinks possibly walking on the treadmill for maybe 30 mins once a week and having protein and protein shakes is going to cancel out everything else she shoves in her gob. All it does is bulk her up and make her fatter.
I think any bandwagon she jumped on these days would break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So what outfit is she wearing to her home wedding party? Both of them are gonna need second outfits
Slightly off topic but I laugh every time I see your profile pic. Peak toxic pandemic Brogan. Getting drunk and gets sunburnt in the sun after that screenshot. ❤🔥❤🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg her saying they wore SPF. No you didn't reapply. I am obsessed with reapplying and have never been burnt when I reapply. I read the instructions lol so I can actually read lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just wondering how she got on with the pressing of the wedding flowers in her flower press she packed? Has she mentioned it???

• Haha
Reactions: 41
anyone else notice how miserable they both looked when eating the pies in today's vlog? They alluded to being stressed out about something but didn't go into details. Benji was clearly p****d about something and she was trying to glaze over it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Not surprised she struggled with the snorkel, she probably kept trying to eat the mouthpiece

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My boyfriend decided to watch the vlog from the point they were eating lunch on the boat, practically screamed at the tv telling her to have some more salad as she clearly needs it 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope she walked down to benji to this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
anyone else notice how miserable they both looked when eating the pies in today's vlog? They alluded to being stressed out about something but didn't go into details. Benji was clearly p****d about something and she was trying to glaze over it!
Probably didn’t even touch it, probably like half the rest of the crap she bought with her.
---
Any guesses on how many pins she has night so far?? 50??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A fun activity idea, send this pic to your friend/family member/significant other with no context.

IMG_4727.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
There's something quite odd about having your top fully covered but all your legs out. Like you've forgotten to put pants on. And it's not even got UV protection.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.