Brogan Tate #145 Stained curtains for a dress and a labia chest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was fuming when her fan broke 😂 the look she gave Benji when he chimed in 😂😂

IMG_4772.jpeg
IMG_4773.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Capture d’écran 2024-03-14 à 12.52.13.png

Capture d’écran 2024-03-14 à 12.52.44.png

Capture d’écran 2024-03-14 à 12.53.41.png

Capture d’écran 2024-03-14 à 12.55.23.png

That's a giant Popemobile and not a magical bus.

One would think they'd organise an excursion or go to the restaurant with the so many friends they made on board. They're so full of it, it's embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Goes to Brisbane and discovers raspberry Fanta, why put that in the vlog
Brizzy uhh.! when Benji comes out with his holiday facts I get a Ron Burgandy ‘leather bound books’ vibes from him
Straight away on the look out for pins and postcards, she’s manic about the shopping
Thought she was such a water baby but totally nervous in the water, all that way to snorkel for half hour. I snorkelled in the Indian Ocean and did a boat trip we were out for over three hours total with a couple of breaks. All they wanted was food.!
Cairns in an Aussie accent 😂 ohhh wow, awww, mooch, amazing her vocabulary is so poor for a travel blogger
‘I did a pie and slushie’ but I’m not to hungry.! She had a massive breakfast and clearly had indigestion as she inhales her food

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus she’s twice his size here.

I reckon they aren’t posting the ship either because it’s a tit tip full of old fogeys and she doesn’t want to give us the ammo…..or the aforementioned fogeys have made it clear that her blogging the ship and them is not welcome.

View attachment 2814677
Honestly this is horrifying!!
She’s ballooned even more since the last vlog!
They look so grubby and sweaty!
You’d never believe they were a honeymoon couple!!
No matter what either of them wear they look tit!
Make some sort of effort with your hair and maybe a little bit of makeup?
All that crap she’s taken with her and she looks worse than ever!! Actually him too!!

Reactions: 17
Today on the FB page, someone has asked what the nightlife is like on the ship - apparently there isnt any and they confirmed average age of passenger is 69.........😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
What is beyond surprising is how grubby and unkept they both look?
They both genuinely look like they haven't had a shower since they checked in on the ship.

They packed a whole pharmacy of hair and skin products - but it doesn't look like they have used a drop of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Quick question - were Bitung, Indonesia & The Philippines on the original cruise schedule or were they added due to the change in route?

Reactions: 2
She’s always had a receding hair line but now her face has officially outgrown her hair. She’s going to need a hair transplant.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apart from the iconic 'I'm a size 18 with thick calves' and 'please delete this, thank you' moments, has she ever posted on the group (or have we suspected her posted anonymously..I saw the 'as one of the youngest' post but wondered if there were more) I can imagine her to love a moan on there, but I also think she deep down knows she is insufferable and after people 'outing' her as an 'influencer' she may well want to keep a low profile.

Reactions: 12
Apart from the iconic 'I'm a size 18 with thick calves' and 'please delete this, thank you' moments, has she ever posted on the group (or have we suspected her posted anonymously..I saw the 'as one of the youngest' post but wondered if there were more) I can imagine her to love a moan on there, but I also think she deep down knows she is insufferable and after people 'outing' her as an 'influencer' she may well want to keep a low profile.
Also she reads here and knows a bunch of us are in that group lol so she won’t post there

Reactions: 11
remind me of the “I’m size 18 with thick claves” moment please?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the heck is she wearing that rash guard top? Is has zero uv protection -( I know this as my daughter emailed joules to ask as she has no pigment in her skin and needs full on protection if she ever goes in water and the reply she got clearly said it offers no protection at all and that it was purely a “fashion item”) - so Big Bog burn baby burn!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.