Brogan Tate #145 Stained curtains for a dress and a labia chest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she does her Brisbane recap in the beginning « we had a very nice pie and we discovered raspberry Fanta »
Nothing screams Australia like a good fruity soda !

IMG_4803.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"LOOKING AT ALL THE SUPERMARKET SNACKIES" :oops:

Apparently they're craving crisps when they're in the cabin as all of the troughing through the day doesn't keep them full anymore. She was more excited by that supermarket than the great barrier reef.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They barely swam?! Like they spent more time on the ship eating and looking at other people enjoying what they paid for than doing stuff?!
---
They really don’t give a duck about anything but eating and buying pins. They spent barely any time in the butterfly sanctuary and kept 1h30 to eat and do shopping in the little village when, I guess, the time was necessary to enjoy the sanctuary properly.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The Great Barrier Reef... always been on her list apprently 🤔 for a water baby she couldnt look more out of her depth! Bloody great lump and why does it look like her mask is desperately trying to go up for air 😅

Didnt realise how big she was, even the fan gave up on her. He just gives me the ick altogether!

For a wedding/honeymoon/birthday/holiday and whatever else they're trying to pass this as its pure tragic, never seen 2 newlyweds look so miserable..

No footage of any rust bucket events, even had a black tie night and didnt post, something is definitely off!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She thinks she looks like Wednesday Adams with her hair and black dress!! 😆😆
Yeah love you keep thinking that when we all know you’re a dead ringer for Uncle Fester!!
You know when you see a creepy looking Mickey in a fair because they don't have the rights to the real one, she's this Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really can’t believe how bad that cruise is - barely a chance to see the places they stop at? Crazy. Think of all the proper trips they could have made with that money 🤦‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
duck I just got up and haven’t had coffee yet. That squealing about being married could wake the dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't even like Bench but she's a cheeky witch for this

Like she's not always stuffing food in her gob🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240314_111237_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
She looked really stressed out in this section, thought she was going to have a meltdown at one point, wonder if she did?
Likely full of gas - she’s eaten too much, had hot food in a hot place with a cold sugary drink… not a good combo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus she’s twice his size here.

I reckon they aren’t posting the ship either because it’s a tit tip full of old fogeys and she doesn’t want to give us the ammo…..or the aforementioned fogeys have made it clear that her blogging the ship and them is not welcome.

029E3541-7D3A-42BE-9DD5-C38BEB70A320.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think she thought being the youngest or at least one of along with getting married would get them so much attention but in reality no one probably bother speaking to them and after the wedding day anyone who bothered to chat to them probably lost interest and went on with their own life. Brogan seems to forget she is just one person in the world and not everyone will think she is interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For a water baby, I’ve never seen someone scared and nervous like that about snorkelling. She’s such a twit. Swimming hard with fins on?! What in the actual duck?!

The wet bag made by the crew is the only sensible purchase she’s made since they got there.

God her moaning about the pins and postcards. I didn’t realize she was an award winning graphic artist. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Both off them trying to justify why she’s sunburnt and that she can’t wear a hat in the water. No you can’t but once you were back out you could have thrown it on!

Why do they insist on eating full on western meals on land when they could have the same brekkie for free on the ship?! Buying all the snacks in Woolies. Jesus Christ between the pin and food obsession she needs an evaluation.

The fan broke because the moron was using it in the rain 🤣💀🤣💀🤣💀

Love how they completely glazed over going to the aboriginal artisan shop. I still have my print bought in Cairns and my painting bought in Alice Springs up in my living room 24 years later. They’re such ignorant cows.

The fans in every shot are just pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just thought perhaps as they won’t be in the country it’s Comic Relief Red Nose Day this weekend (I think) & Bench is doing his bit by having his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.