Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess89

VIP Member
I do genuinely hope Fleur is ok.
Other than undoubtedly freaking Brogan out she hasn’t hurt anyone, other than herself from being so susceptible to influencers.
From what I’ve seen though, the behaviour had to be called out for Fleur’s own sake.. being a carbon copy of someone else is no way to live your life.
Whilst embarrassing, it might be the best thing for her and maybe she will snap out of this Brogan trance she’s been stuck in for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

I don't believe a stranger would arrange this for someone they've never met? Maybe once you've formed a closer bond after being on the ship a few weeks but after a few days? Hmmm....

All that tat was brought from home, including the cards. I also believe she would be posting pictures of her new pals to evidence they actually exist. Even if it was just one group photo with emoji's hiding faces.

chlosib

Chatty Member
I don’t think I can watch any more of these vlogs if I have to sit through Benji mansplaining absolutely every single detail. He acts like he’s full of wisdom when you know he’s just repeating whats just been said to him by a guide/he’s read on a board.

• Haha
  • Heart

louj

Flogan of course follows Brogan, her home account and also Benji's account but she also follows Brogan's manager/coach (whatever she is), Laura.

This whole situation is fascinating to me. I've never seen such detailed evidence of someone who copies someone else to this extent, there is no doubt this lady needs help and I hope she sees this and gets the help she needs.

I have noticed that Bianca has not liked or commented on a single Brogan post this year ! I think I would be devastated if my best friend didn’t engage on my posts on my big event, and something they are fully aware of - do we sense trouble in friendship paradise after her hen do comments?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

SukiMing

Chatty Member
Gobsmacked at her latest post.

- A hen do with a lot of old biddies you’ve known for 3 days tops.
- someone ‘organising’ the hen for her….calling shite here…
- the pre wedding invitations looked like they were picked up in a b&m bargain bin
- writing cards to yourself to look popular.
- looking like the stay puft marshmallow man from ghostbusters

car crash viewing. I can’t wait for the vlog

• Haha

daisychainx

From the FB group it sounds as though there were issues with the first port Brogan would have stopped at as it was a tender port and they had nowhere near enough boats to get everyone ashore and people were waiting hours… Wonder if that’s why she’s being so quiet

• Haha
  • Wow

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
Flogan has unfollowed Brogan on Goodreads 😂 (or she’s been blocked, not sure how that works on goodreads)

• Haha
  • Wow

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
There’s no way that there’s some sort of conspiracy behind this 😂 I just can’t get on board with the idea.
she’s been doing it for years, she’s gone to such lengths as traveling to the same places and booking the same cabin on a cruise ship. There’s no way. It’s so much money and time she’s invested in this. She has mental health and identity issues and that’s that. 😂
---
Why does her review look so passive aggressive 🤣
She didn’t even review it, just had to make sure people knew she did it. Always up for a little brag.
---
Lol what a pair
IMG_5527.jpeg
IMG_5528.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha