Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My

My god wtf has she got on I feel embarrassed for her!
I can only describe it as a frock! She probably saw an old dear on board wearing it & bought it from the funky boutique in the ship 😂. Why has she got her bag across her ample bosom too? Is she worried there will be a bag snatcher on a mobility scooter robbing people ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone mentioned earlier about people on the Facebook group complaining about people facetiming in a restaurant and someone has left this comment on the post, bet she's fuming that she can't delete it 🫢
I do think this is totally inappropriate when they're all on board together for 60 days... I know we all think she is annoying but to post it on the cruise group is a bit uncalled for...

Reactions: 39
Exactly. I go to work for 6 hours a day and then I look forward to catching up with my husband. I think If i didn't have that break I'd go mad.
That’s why they take the games to play so they gave something to do & look like they are having fun together. The only things they both have in common are eating, sleeping & boys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'been busy' on a sea day?

Calling, lunch in a cabin and a bit of football busy is mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait as soon as she wears a hat the stupid hat that’s been superglued to his head disappears

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched the vlog last night. I couldn't believe they spent all that time watching most of the Super Bowl. You've flown to the other side of the world to a beautiful country like New Zealand and you want to spend ages in an Auckland sports bar when you could easily do that at home?

Also, they could have made more of a holiday out of the NZ part by going a bit earlier and visiting the South Island as well. That's where the most spectacular scenery is - the Southern Alps are beautiful.

Her meltdown on the bike was funny - raging at Benji when she's just as capable of reading maps as he is. Surely they have Google Maps on their phones anyway which shows you exactly where you are. If you download offline maps when you've got data (eg in a hotel) then you can use them out and about regardless of whether you've got any 3G/4G.

She thinks Benji has an inflection at the end of his sentences from spending a couple of days in NZ. 😂 Not likely considering they spend most of their time talking to each other. It's not like they've been conversing with Kiwis for weeks...

Two months on a cruise ship sounds like hell to me - especially as they're likely to hit rough seas at some point (both literally and potentially figuratively). Also, surely most of their fellow passengers will be in a much older age bracket, because 99% of people in their 20s/30s can't afford (or have time) to go on 2 month world cruises...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god!! Just watching the slog. Can’t believe she left the bit on the bike in there! She was fuming!

Reactions: 6
I do think this is totally inappropriate when they're all on board together for 60 days... I know we all think she is annoying but to post it on the cruise group is a bit uncalled for...
I don’t think they posted about brogan specifically though, have they? Someone said they saw someone face timing their dog. So it can’t be about brogan, we know she’s forgotten about bonbon the second she stepped into the first Emirates lounge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think they posted about brogan specifically though, have they? Someone said they saw someone face timing their dog. So it can’t be about brogan, we know she’s forgotten about bonbon the second she stepped into the first Emirates lounge.
That long? The second her mum closed the door behind them, surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh sorry I haven’t seen the original comment haha my bad. Maybe I haven’t seen it or it’s been deleted. I do think it’s funny when people do it, but it is uncalled for lol. Especially since surely it’s someone who is not on the ship.

Reactions: 4
I think the comment about brogan was from a genuine passenger as the lady has also commented on other posts. It's been deleted now though. Guess big bogey went crying to P&O about it.

Edit to add the lady in question seems to have had all her posts removed from the group unless I'm having a funny moment 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree, I think it’s a bit uncalled for to post on the Facebook group and hopefully it wasn’t one of us.

It’s also pretty unnecessary because the biddies will soon all make their own minds up about Brogan. She has a habit of ruining her own friendships so at least give her a fighting chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I watched the vlog last night. I couldn't believe they spent all that time watching most of the Super Bowl. You've flown to the other side of the world to a beautiful country like New Zealand and you want to spend ages in an Auckland sports bar when you could easily do that at home?

Also, they could have made more of a holiday out of the NZ part by going a bit earlier and visiting the South Island as well. That's where the most spectacular scenery is - the Southern Alps are beautiful.

Her meltdown on the bike was funny - raging at Benji when she's just as capable of reading maps as he is. Surely they have Google Maps on their phones anyway which shows you exactly where you are. If you download offline maps when you've got data (eg in a hotel) then you can use them out and about regardless of whether you've got any 3G/4G.

She thinks Benji has an inflection at the end of his sentences from spending a couple of days in NZ. 😂 Not likely considering they spend most of their time talking to each other. It's not like they've been conversing with Kiwis for weeks...

Two months on a cruise ship sounds like hell to me - especially as they're likely to hit rough seas at some point (both literally and potentially figuratively). Also, surely most of their fellow passengers will be in a much older age bracket, because 99% of people in their 20s/30s can't afford (or have time) to go on 2 month world cruises...
Ha ha, yeah miss organised, and they don't even have offline maps for each country they are going to? Ha ha ha

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.