Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bike fiasco was hilarious but honestly everything is wasted on this twit.
She needs to get her head out of the arse of those tacky books she reads and actually read some proper books.

Not seen the films or read the books… she should feel embarrassed.
There both slappable
IMG_4321.jpeg

---
Morning M’loves, Happy Tuesday 😂
View attachment 2768552
Omg the skin damage!
Hand conveniently placed over where she had the skin cancer…
She looks a right state
---
View attachment 2768533
Bro has that bobble head look going on

and god two months of them eating out for breakfast every morning, they’re gonna become more addicted to food than they already are
Has she stretched the picture?
His head looks so long… trying to hide how wide he’s getting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Benji is such a cock. Full of himself and his self importance. Brogan may be annoying but she’s built that channel up (over a long tike but still). The moment in the hobbit house where he says “it’s my area, the kitchen” do hobbits put sugar in their Dolmio?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The tear on this photo is well placed… predicting the future when the split comes
IMG_4324.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Combined with a smoothie its probably about 1000 calories for breakfast alone. Yay to 2 months of eating like that 😂
Screenshot_20240220_073957_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone mentioned earlier about people on the Facebook group complaining about people facetiming in a restaurant and someone has left this comment on the post, bet she's fuming that she can't delete it 🫢
Oh Heather prepare for the wrath of a hoity-toity aggressive beetroot!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's play a game. Spot the difference
View attachment 2768608
View attachment 2768609
I can’t tell which?!
IMG_4322.jpeg

---
Why are her shoes so long? Looks like she's playing dress up in her mother's shoes! (Probably is knowing mejulies awful style 😆)
Feet are too wide for the shoes they don’t fit properly… that pink on her! No
---
What the duck is she wearing?
This is colourblind charity shop chic.
Like the dresses they discount because no one wants it.
I’m a bag snob and I openly admit it.
Hers makes me want to vomit and makes the whole thing she’s wearing 100 times worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What do two people who have hardly any friends, who live and work together, even talk about for 2 months?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What do two people who have hardly any friends, who live and work together, even talk about for 2 months?
Exactly. I go to work for 6 hours a day and then I look forward to catching up with my husband. I think If i didn't have that break I'd go mad.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.