Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M’loves I’m devastated, streamable have took down every video edit I’ve done 😡😡😡 I bet it was that fruitcake flogan going on a reporting spree. I’m trying really hard to be braaave 😭
NO!!!!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
It really was lol

View attachment 2768379

If you listen closely you can hear them arguing on the rust bucket lol
Good Lord, Brogie seems like she's about to go mental here. Eyes are blinking way too fast etc.
---
So arrival day, they arrive at the hotel around noon, ate at the restaurant next to the hotel, went to the waterfront, had a drink and ice cream and were asleep by 8 pm. Next day, they walked to the bagel place for breakfast, had proper bagel breakfast sandwiches, walked around a big and went to the sports bar for the Super Bowl around noon and ate again. Took the bus to Mt Eden mid afternoon, walked up to the lookout and back, then ubered to two different areas looking for restaurants they were recommended without checking first that any of the restaurants were open. Fabulous travel planners. So out of breath and tired they paid to ride scooters back to the hotel and were back in the room by 5 pm. Riveting full days. Not.
I'm just going to say if I'm on a "trip of a lifetime" not a chance I'm stopping to watch a football game. It's like 4-5 hours of broadcast.

Reactions: 16
I love that you can bet all members of that group under the age of 60 (other than Bogie) are Tattlers 🤣 I see you fellow witches
I’m there lurking never to post or like anything 🤣🤐

The only time I ever commented on her IG was a month after my own WDW trip when they were going with BinScar having an alleged heart condition and I asked how he was going on all the rides that specifically mention not having a heart condition. Got Bogie blocked and they made a point of saying that he was monitoring his heart with his Apple Watch. 🤙 Just over three months later he got his chest cracked open to take out a fatty lump (not Brogan) and we learned the truth that we’d been correctly calling BS on for months, that his heart was perfectly fine.
---
Good Lord, Brogie seems like she's about to go mental here. Eyes are blinking way too fast etc.
---

I'm just going to say if I'm on a "trip of a lifetime" not a chance I'm stopping to watch a football game. It's like 4-5 hours of broadcast.
Yep, as someone else said earlier, the act has been dropped. IMO this is the real Brogan we don’t see on camera. We see a bit of it when she’s perturbed and annoyed by Bonnie but those were next level cut the fur off your coat eyes. HouseBitchBenji better sleep with one eye open on the Rustbucket,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
From Facebook. Is that pound shop prince harry I spy?
Thought that WAS Prince Harry for a while! Phew, what a doppelgänger eh?

Typical Bench though, sees a bunch of men playing with balls and he just has to get involved

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think I can watch any more of these vlogs if I have to sit through Benji mansplaining absolutely every single detail. He acts like he’s full of wisdom when you know he’s just repeating whats just been said to him by a guide/he’s read on a board.
Brogan probably told him to Google it.
---
From Facebook. Is that pound shop prince harry I spy?
He looks like Gilligan here. Wonder if they all called him little buddy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice, around the 45:39 . That Bench answers Brogan, in a very irritated manner. Finishes the sentence with ‘nice and simple ‘ in a very sarcastic way. 10 whole sea days and an annulment will be happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven’t even watched the vlog or caught up on the threads, you guys are so fast! But does she really expect an E-Bike to repeatedly power her giant arse all the way up steep hills?? Get off and walk or rent a bike with a higher weight limit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned earlier about people on the Facebook group complaining about people facetiming in a restaurant and someone has left this comment on the post, bet she's fuming that she can't delete it 🫢
Omg savage. Looks like a real person, so bet brogan’s been flexing to everyone she’s a vlogger and word has gotten around. If she sees this, I reckon it’ll send her into another meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she put them in a glass at the side of the bed?! She'll fit in nicely on the cruise 🤣

They don't fit her mouth! He lip goes under her top teeth when she talks.. 😳
I highly suspect she does 🤣
They do look better than before but they just have that false look.
She’s got bit more of a lisp sometimes too… especially when she exaggerates her S’s in her posh voice (most the time I expect them to just pop out unexpectedly 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_5829.png

Bro has that bobble head look going on

and god two months of them eating out for breakfast every morning, they’re gonna become more addicted to food than they already are

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I thought I heard her say "I feel very out of place" but the subtitles make this more funny 😅
🤣 she did but captions on Yewtu.be couldn’t understand
Then on Yt it says furry dresses 🤣💀 instead of flowy

IMG_4319.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Claims to be a pro travel blogger but…

Is stupid enough to put her cases on the floor open so native bugs/bed bugs can find their way in.

Has to open every case as she has not had the sense to pack her clothes in order.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have never noticed before but I actually think he has a form of autism. He definitely displays some autistic like behaviours - saying things as they are with no ‘filter’ or thought for the comment causing offence, having to stick to routine (watching the Super Bowl when you have flown to the other side of the world on a lifetime trip and the sun is shining outside), being obsessed with facts about random things and sharing them thinking you would be interested when it just makes you come across as a bit ‘different’. She is in for a rough ride that’s for sure.

Reactions: 10
There won’t be any room left for sebbie at this rate
IMG_5830.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah sorry no I'm not jealous. You're really really trying Brogan I can see that but no.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.