Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bike meltdown was bloody hilarious... she was soooo pissed off at Bench. I can just imagine her swearing and shouting at him off camera when they got lost hahaha glad she kept it in 😂

The fact she knew they were going to do this activity in NZ, you would think she'd work on her cardio more at her premium top-tier gym 🫠

WHERE IS HER HAT?! She said she'd buy one over there and instead has her moon face directly in the sun all the time!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
WHERE IS HER HAT?! She said she'd buy one over there and instead has her moon face directly in the sun all the time!!
I think she said she'd buy one on one of the Asian stops. Can't remember why when you really really want it in Australia. Even I've heard of slip-slap-slop.

Reactions: 11
Also thinking Bench was trolling her when they were looking at the view at Mt Eden, when she hadn't a puff, he kept saying "breath taking" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also thinking Bench was trolling her when they were looking at the view at Mt Eden, when she hadn't a puff, he kept saying "breath taking" 😂😂
I mean he’s a total asshole but I was howling at his snide remarks because they pissed her off so much! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone mentioned earlier about people on the Facebook group complaining about people facetiming in a restaurant and someone has left this comment on the post, bet she's fuming that she can't delete it 🫢
It’s a genuine person as well by the looks! This thread is the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
From Facebook. Is that pound shop prince harry I spy?
Mama Mia 3: Which one of the 9 old farts knocked up mummy Lever in Oz 30 years ago. Opening scene is Benj and the 9 dads (brought to the ship under the guise of a basketball tourney) breaking into “The Day Before You Came” mid game.

• Haha
This is the most exciting Brogan’s channel has been in years - these vlogs are officially mandatory viewing - like I’m actually so excited to watch this tit show unfold 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
M’loves I’m devastated, streamable have took down every video edit I’ve done 😡😡😡 I bet it was that fruitcake flogan going on a reporting spree. I’m trying really hard to be braaave 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
M’loves I’m devastated, streamable have took down every video edit I’ve done 😡😡😡 I bet it was that fruitcake flogan going on a reporting spree. I’m trying really hard to be braaave 😭
That’s complete shite. Don’t they know you have national treasure status along with Cilla Black and Natalie Cassidy?!
---
From Facebook. Is that pound shop prince harry I spy?
Well, atleast he’s got his hat on unlike his scarlet bride.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She really needs to have that mole? thing on her cheek checked out.
But overall her skin is looking worse and worse, she needs to focus on the skincare not the kgs of makeup.

The bike meltdown was bloody hilarious... she was soooo pissed off at Bench. I can just imagine her swearing and shouting at him off camera when they got lost hahaha glad she kept it in 😂
It really was lol

If you listen closely you can hear them arguing on the rust bucket lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I love that you can bet all members of that group under the age of 60 (other than Bogie) are Tattlers 🤣 I see you fellow witches

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.