Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cracked when she said she feels very ‘outlet’
Brogan hun your Primarni! You might have flown business class but your as uncouth and classless they come!
And I’ve brought designer at an outlet, your a bit beneath that
IMG_4318.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly think they are going to hate each other by the end of this cruise. The bike ride was very telling 😂
Totally agree! I’ve seen women like her and men like him before and it doesn’t end well… while they are well suited in their laziness and and trouging of beige food, their personalities are shining through already.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if/how Flogan is managing to watch the new vlog this evening? Under the covers hiding from her hubby probably 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh my god the bike meltdown is giving me life

“These aren’t electric bikes” yes they are Borg but you do actually still need to pedal it’s not a bleeping mobility scooter 😂 Showing her level of fitness here and all those PT sessions were a bloody lie, she was fuming! View attachment 2767769View attachment 2767768
What I want to know is why on earth someone would include this in their OWN vlog … really not a good look!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yea she’s had dental work 🤣 she wants to look her best for the wedding don’t ya know🤷‍♀️🤣
Does she put them in a glass at the side of the bed?! She'll fit in nicely on the cruise 🤣

They don't fit her mouth! He lip goes under her top teeth when she talks.. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven't caught up yet (but loving all the stalker drama 😂) but wanted to share this place i passed on the train today while reading this thread and it felt like Google maps was describing Big Bro 😂

1000014574.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does she put them in a glass at the side of the bed?! She'll fit in nicely on the cruise 🤣

They don't fit her mouth! He lip goes under her top teeth when she talks.. 😳
I noticed this. They don’t fit her at all, she doesn’t talk the same since she had them!

Reactions: 13
Here’s what I think is hilarious about the e-bike drama… all my friends’ senior parents who have big caravans and go to Florida for the winter have them and go on trails down there. These are seniors who aren’t the least bit in shape. My neighbours also got some a few years ago to ride downtown for drinks. We’re a good 10 km from downtown and these were 50 year old couples who don’t work out. I truly don’t understand how she was suffering so much on a bleeping e-bike while riding on paved roads 90% of the time. Like did the muppet not have the thing turned on and in gear?!

Reactions: 13
Omg her laugh (cackle) when they're looking at the otters!! Freaked my cat out 🤣 actually thought it was Catherine Tates nan hahahaha

funny-laugh.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Brogan hun your Primarni! You might have flown business class but your as uncouth and classless they come!
View attachment 2768046
Also not knowing how to pronounce Bulgari because it has a V in it 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 Like you’re not even outlet designer Brogan. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got an electric bike and they are so easy to use, even up hills. Obviously you have to peddle, and you do get a mild work out, but stick it on ‘hill’ mode and hills are pretty much as easy as on the flat. They say you burn about a third of the calories compared to a normal bike.

Reactions: 14
Watched the first five minutes and my partner sat down and started watching a couple of minutes…”WOW this is boring. What age is she supposed to be? Are they dentures?”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2768046
I thought I heard her say "I feel very out of place" but the subtitles make this more funny 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.