Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually focus my opinions on another blogger and avoided this brogan purely because her voice irritates me and her big ogre bombhead just knock me sick I actually can’t believe she’s 29 years old, poor hun ain’t aging well. She really should have found time to go down to the gym with her gay fiancé considering she’s getting married. Has temu prince harry always spoke like that?
Yeah. He's a right bastard to her. She just laughs it off. I'd be sent down for murder if my husband dared speak to me like that!!

Reactions: 15
He’s a humourless, self important, lazy mean c*nt. Such a nob, even more unlikeable than her. And yet she cackles at everything he says and is actually marrying him 🤯.
She wouldn’t be so overweight and depressed if she hadn’t moved in with him. She should have at least insisted he go back to work. I think giving up his job and becoming part of her ‘team’ was his idea, and she’s too dumb to realise he manipulated her into thinking it was a joint decision.
I'm convinced he's a bully hiding in plain sight, he gives me serious coercive control vibes.

Reactions: 32
He’s a humourless, self important, lazy mean c*nt. Such a nob, even more unlikeable than her. And yet she cackles at everything he says and is actually marrying him 🤯.
She wouldn’t be so overweight and depressed if she hadn’t moved in with him. She should have at least insisted he go back to work. I think giving up his job and becoming part of her ‘team’ was his idea, and she’s too dumb to realise he manipulated her into thinking it was a joint decision.
MAJOR lovebombing turning up to their first date and barking on about Disney, he's a red flag that's even redder than her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Unpopular opinion, but if you put your life out there for everyone to see, you can’t be shocked when folk try to imitate it. Look at the kardashians, people imitate their posts, and fashion. Although I mean Bogs is absolutely nowhere near kardashian popularity, but people imitate them all the time.
However, imitating Bogs…really?
True but I think the line is crossed when someone purposefully rents the exact same vacation rental, stays in the exact same cabin, photographs themselves in the same spot of the same hot tub. I'm sure if you tried that with a Kardashian or a movie star you'd be on a watch list. If you started staying in the same room numbers as a president/prime minister you'd be getting a visit from the FBI or MI5!

Reactions: 20
I don’t think I can watch any more of these vlogs if I have to sit through Benji mansplaining absolutely every single detail. He acts like he’s full of wisdom when you know he’s just repeating whats just been said to him by a guide/he’s read on a board.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This is them in the honeymoon phase :ROFLMAO: Both have a third chin starting. How many chins by the 1st anniversary when the big trip is over, the wedding planning isn't taking up time and there's nothing to do but eat.

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 21.32.03.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Not finished video and already had 2 50 second adverts I can’t skip. She’s defo getting the money in
Watch on yewtu.be - no ads and doesn’t give her the views!!

Reactions: 11
to say they are close to getting married is quite sad really… there’s no affection between them at all, there’s been several moments where their heads are close to each others and she’s gazing at him while he talks (probably hoping for a kiss) and he’s just rambling on and turns his head. If there’s no romance or affection right before their wedding day then duck knows how they’ll be a year into it. I probably need to know the history of this dude but he’s giving gay “dirty John” vibes.
---
where’s her bleeping neck? did the chin swallow it?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He is really is trolling her in this video 😂

IMG_2566.jpeg

IMG_2567.jpeg

And then there’s his face when she said she had visions of a nice bike ride with wind blowing through her hair 😂

IMG_2569.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I feel ya Brogan I’ve had a bike related breakdown too. Not on an electric bike though…

My OH is a keen cyclist and took me mountain biking a few years back. I’d not been on a bike for about 15 years. He had to get off his bike and push both our bikes up the hill at one point he was so frustrated at me for being rubbish and out of breath trying to go up 😂😂 it was a MISERABLE day of mountain biking for me!! Did not enjoy! (I lie, I enjoyed going down the trails on the bike - I just didn’t enjoy cycling up to the top of them!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.