Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think they are going to hate each other by the end of this cruise. The bike ride was very telling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Not finished video and already had 2 50 second adverts I can’t skip. She’s defo getting the money in

Reactions: 6
Their private joke about trees was so goddamn stupid.
They annoy me but I just can't stop watching!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I would hate anyone if I was stuck in the middle of the ocean with them in a care home style room for 40+ days TBH.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ahh I LOVE it when the mask slips. Her mask slipping on that bike ride was classic! And Bench just puts up with it and pretends her bike was broken! He doesn’t have any balls whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Brogie was gonna go to the gym at the beginning but had too much work. Sureeeeee…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh my gosh I thought I could skip a thread and move here as it’s first vlog tonight and I’ve just seen the first post about the bloody copycat stalker. I’ll be back soon 🤣🤣 off to properly catch up
WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER THAT WAS!!! Now I just need to try catch up with 40 pages on here 🤣🤣 thanks for the laughs once again guys 🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I admire her confidence because I could never wear a skirt that ugly and short and be comfortable in it. The tucked in tee doesn't help as she has no waistline anymore.
Is a tucked in tee even a thing anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am giddy with excitement to know where the away suitcases have been stored in the floating care home suite m'loves. Because they took up most of the floor space in the much larger hotel rum.

Will the 2nd cabin theory be proven? That indeed the only Hokey Pokey happening is in ice cream form. Or am I setting myself up for a bigger downward spiral than Bogies breasts after years of wearing primark bralettes 😔

Eta I know they probably don't but it amuses me that previously these 2 have admitted to having a bed each in a disney room. So the thought of them being together in this room for so long amuses me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s so sweaty and gross at the fancy place they’ve biked to for lunch. Going for the fancy Valentine’s supper later but having wine and a lot of bread and starters mid afternoon. Moaning about how much that cost. Because again, didn’t research before they went.
---
Jesus Christ, having bagels as side dishes to a fully cooked breakfast. I can’t even imagine.
my partner took me to an amazing restaurant for my bday. I knew nothing about it, except dress code.
I purposefully only ate a small brunch that day as I didn’t want to over eat and potentially ruin dinner.
He later told me he was glad I didn’t have much as the restaurant was really special

I find her eating habits and responses to food disturbing… it’s like there is no self control or will power.
The amount they ate on the travel day was mind blowing… all they could think of was snacks and food and booze

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I usually focus my opinions on another blogger and avoided this brogan purely because her voice irritates me and her big ogre bombhead just knock me sick I actually can’t believe she’s 29 years old, poor hun ain’t aging well. She really should have found time to go down to the gym with her gay fiancé considering she’s getting married. Has temu prince harry always spoke like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not Bench saying Brog’s bike wasn’t as powerful as his instead of just saying she’s unfit as duck 🤣🤣
But she has protein powder and really gurrd shaker! and she trains at the gym cafe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.