Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to learn to blend her bleeping eyeshadow, what's the point in buying a fifty quid palette if you can't spent five minutes blending

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brogan Tate : renovating Mooney Mansion whilst denying her stomach expansion.

Now I feel evil cause generally I don’t like to comment on someone’s weight but I was looking for a rhyme 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Are we even allowed to rhyme titles still

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
On Friday 8th November (exactly 2 weeks before games night), Bogey moaned about having to set up the TV/internet herself after missing the engineer, "...the next available appointment is not until the 23rd of November, which is too late because I am hosting an evening with the girls on the 22nd, so kinda gotta get this room and the TV ready before then."

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Whatever the reason for the house not being ready for her girly sleepover, it won't be her fault. She'll blame it on some poor tradesman, or Benji, rather than admit to poor planning when scheduling work with brands.

Reactions: 6
Okay so it's official, this Air BnB was so so soooo last minute 😂😂 Remember because on Wednesday 20th November (2 days before the 'party') she posted on her home account that she was setting up the TV. Remember? Cause she also showed off the new translucent curtains. And then said, "I know it's not perfect" 😂😂

• Haha
Hahahahaha late to the party but the fact she had to film the games night in an air bnb is so hilarious to me

Hahahahaha late to the party but the fact she had to film the games night in an air bnb is so hilarious to me
I wonder if she took Beth to the house because Beth has been commenting saying can’t wait to see it etc.....

Reactions: 4
D2630C41-4194-4DD5-9ADC-DF04BC987828.jpeg

How is this comment still there? She must be having a ‘whale’ of a time with her pals for a change to notice. But also shouldn’t it be an AD for the Airbnb aswell seeing as it was gifted by her little fans 🙄

Reactions: 6
He’s eyeshadow is terrible, I have that palette and it’s so easy to blend and use she’s not advertising it very well.
witch this is how you use a £50 palette, not go all garage doors with that one colour, also please some anyone pin her down and sort those eyebrows of hers

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Brogan Tate #15 too busy “renovating” Mooney Mansion to blend her eyeshadow

Sorry if it’s too long!! And can’t really take credit as it’s a few title suggestions combined 🤣

At least she freely admits how jealous she is about Bethany being at a Disney/ primark event gifted and paid for by Disney!
Inside she must be actually raging that they didn’t ask her!!

Reactions: 12
She’s so predictable, Beth at a gifted Disney event so she has to post a Disney Instagram post, Trying to plug her home account today why now after nearly 8 weeks oh that’s right Lucy wood got her keys the other day to her new house and has a home account. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Her so called home account only has 15 posts. I can't understand why she even set it up, other than she was hoping to get loads of freebies for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.