Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Questions I have
Why is she wearing a silky PJ shirt out of the house?
Why is said silky PJ shirt french tucked?
Does she want everyone to see her gut?
Why the "leather" trousers?
Is she trying to be Ross Geller?
Does she realise double-leather is not a good look for anyone?
Is that an axe in her head?
Was she attending a funeral?

Add any questions you may have 💁🏼‍♀️

View attachment 59064
It's kind of triple leather if you count the boots 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
IMG_20191122_150719-01.jpeg

I've said it before but I'll say it again! Those bald patches!!! Someone gift her some Nioxin ffs!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
View attachment 59089

I've said it before but I'll say it again! Those bald patches!!! Someone gift her some Nioxin ffs!!
That is actually a sigh that she might be malnourished or in worse case sick!

Lately I have gotten a lot of ex-vegan YT videos on my recommended page - not really sure why- but they all have had problems with major hairless, loss of muscles mass and bone density and even rapid aging of the skin because their bodies wet not able to absorb the vitamins and minerals from plants (even with supplements and balanced diets). Would not be surprised if Borgan has similar problems due her diet.

Reactions: 2
That is actually a sigh that she might be malnourished or in worse case sick!

Lately I have gotten a lot of ex-vegan YT videos on my recommended page - not really sure why- but they all have had problems with major hairless, loss of muscles mass and bone density and even rapid aging of the skin because their bodies wet not able to absorb the vitamins and minerals from plants (even with supplements and balanced diets). Would not be surprised if Borgan has similar problems due her diet.

Yeah you can't absorb much from caramel m&ms

Anyway I'm catching up on the weekly flog and I'm angry, thought she had bought painting clothes especially for renova... Sorry I mean decorating.

And the way her and benge were saying the kitchen was so dirty and had never been cleaned for all of YouTube to see. 🙄

IMG_20191122_153858-01.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The fact she also fainted in her free PT session says all there is to say, I don’t understand why she is paying for the gym when she doesn’t go! Don’t pay for it and then people won’t wonder so much, she could easily get out and walk down the beach! Yes it’s cold but it’s free and the fresh air is amazing this time of the year
She fainted. Was this in the slog?

Reactions: 1
She didn’t faint. She felt unwell and was told to lie down.

Dirty kitchen? Has she forgotten the one in her flat was permanent filthy.

Reactions: 11

Anyway I'm catching up on the weekly flog and I'm angry, thought she had bought painting clothes especially for renova... Sorry I mean decorating.

And the way her and benge were saying the kitchen was so dirty and had never been cleaned for all of YouTube to see. 🙄

View attachment 59097
Exactly of course the kitchen was going to be dirty it’s not like they have been doing spring cleaning in the new house. It takes them to do any daily household cleaning at Kevin’s dishes left in the sink for days at a time.To me it seemed they were making a dig about the previous owners “ don’t think it’s ever been cleaned “ no brogan that’s 7 weeks of dust /dirt that’s what builds up.

Reactions: 4
Exactly of course the kitchen was going to be dirty it’s not like they have been doing spring cleaning in the new house. It takes them to do any daily household cleaning at Kevin’s dishes left in the sink for days at a time.To me it seemed they were making a dig about the previous owners “ don’t think it’s ever been cleaned “ no brogan that’s 7 weeks of dust /dirt that’s what builds up.
She's a special snowflake that stays in her disney bubble when its burst shes overwhelmed taken the bins out and we expect her to clean she thinks fairies come in over night when shes sleeping .

Off topic ive never seen a mother an daughter look a like so much esp her her arms and hands they freak me out so much like her mums

Last edited:
She's a special snowflake that stays in her disney bubble when its burst shes overwhelmed taken the bins out and we expect her to clean she thinks fairies come in over night when shes sleeping .
She’s definitely special ! She will be hiring staff soon

Reactions: 2

View attachment 59097
she was so different in 2015 best beauty vlogger 🙌

She didn’t faint. She felt unwell and was told to lie down.

Dirty kitchen? Has she forgotten the one in her flat was permanent filthy.
Sorry I thought I wrote almost! the fact that Beth has clearly taken annual leave for this makes me worried, like is she getting a payment for being in the video to cover the cost of taking a day off???

Aww she will be gutted!
I get buying that as a gift for someone, but what new homeowner would buy that for themselves at FULL price? A whole box of after eights weighs 300g and costs 1.50 right now. The advent calendar weighs 185g. Nobody needs to do the math to see who is being royally stupid with their money. If she feels that flush SAVE IT FOR SOME CARPET.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"My good friend Gary C", "My good friend Adam", "my good friend Blair Lamb and her baby omg i'm crying"
And then the rest are just "pals".... Do they not have enough freebies for you hun? Just 'cos Beth is more relatable than you are now. smh.

Reactions: 9
"My good friend Gary C", "My good friend Adam", "my good friend Blair Lamb and her baby omg i'm crying"
And then the rest are just "pals".... Do they not have enough freebies for you hun? Just 'cos Beth is more relatable than you are now. smh.
She only every talks in transactional terms in regards to people. It’s pretty disgusting

Reactions: 10
She never puts effort in her looks anymore ive seen homeless people with better hygiene and effort than her i honestly dread the smell of her esp same clothes in bed day in day out and constant greasy/oil hair god knows if shes changes her knickers everyday do her mates oh sorry pals just laugh at her and not have a talk get a grip brogan do you want to end up single and benji cheating, her weight issue doesn't bother me but she always looks unclean and take your bloody masacara off properly fed up seeing panda eyes every week

make some effort stop feeling overwhelmed and get on with it get a proper part time job , get a routine and hygiene sorted stop wearing red, get a new hair colour, stop being love sick with disney its just for fun brogan it isn't real, and god sake stop copying people and see a therapist stop having someone hold your hand and go back in time and look at your 2015 videos

rant over fed up of her now.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.