Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Meg1912 needs to come back 🤗

Who the hell says plugging it - Brogan your 25 years old please speak like a grown up and not to fit in with the young slang speak.

Least shes stopped writing her post with "Today" - she reads here

Reactions: 2
Brogan Tate #15 In Mooney Mansion we use any colour, so long as it's white

*Hoping y'all get the Henry Ford reference, s'laters*

Reactions: 5
@Meg1912 needs to come back 🤗

Who the hell says plugging it - Brogan your 25 years old please speak like a grown up and not to fit in with the young slang speak.

Least shes stopped writing her post with "Today" - she reads here
I always find plugging it is a really old term, usually used by really old actors and singers ect.. at least she is showing her old age :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Weekly vlog tit day will she buy another huge set of clothes and pjs find out in next ep 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Weekly vlog tit day will she buy another huge set of clothes and pjs find out in next ep 🤦‍♀️
How far does she take the piss with her expenses though 😂😂 I would love to be her accountant and see what was a business expense 😂😂😂 we’d also be able to save her so much more money too 😂

Reactions: 1
How far does she take the piss with her expenses though 😂😂 I would love to be her accountant and see what was a business expense 😂😂😂 we’d also be able to save her so much more money too 😂
@Lola123 So far I have spent a total of £600 just paying off bills and a months food shop I never see my wages every month so I can only think she has a credit card to spend that much on clothes, I have never ever seen Brogan do a months food shop she would save money every week its we have no food in the house maybe if she saves some for her hard working bf.

Last edited:
i quite liked when she was in her flat and would share her food hauls on her vlogs.ok she wasnt as thrifty or healthy as she could be, but she was so much better than she is now! she seems to eat out every other day, things like sandwiches which she could so easily make at home. and goes food shopping every 2 or 3 days. i never understood why she wouldn't plan her meals for the week and do a full food shop?

Reactions: 9
i quite liked when she was in her flat and would share her food hauls on her vlogs.ok she wasnt as thrifty or healthy as she could be, but she was so much better than she is now! she seems to eat out every other day, things like sandwiches which she could so easily make at home. and goes food shopping every 2 or 3 days. i never understood why she wouldn't plan her meals for the week and do a full food shop?
@Jellytots I know right I always make sure I have tones of Pasta for end of the week/month lets face it Pasta is an emergency meal but Brogan has it for lunch/dinner everyday.

@Jellytots I know right I always make sure I have tones of Pasta for end of the week/month lets face it Pasta is an emergency meal but Brogan has it for lunch/dinner
hahaha whaaaat?! Sorry but nooo, pasta is an emergency meal?! Surely I can’t be the only person who enjoys a well-made pasta dish any time of the week?! 😂🙈

Reactions: 24
hahaha whaaaat?! Sorry but nooo, pasta is an emergency meal?! Surely I can’t be the only person who enjoys a well-made pasta dish any time of the week?! 😂🙈
:ROFLMAO: I have it as a back up meal I love Pasta but couldnt eat it all time

Reactions: 1
:ROFLMAO: I have it as a back up meal I love Pasta but couldnt eat it all time
We’re not talking well made pasta though, mine is always the £0.20p packet of pasta and some sauce that’s less than a £1, if your putting more effort into it’s not an emergency!
@Lola123 So far I have spent a total of £600 just paying off bills and a months food shop I never see my wages every month so I can only think she has a credit card to spend that much on clothes, I have never ever seen Brogan do a months food shop she would save money every week its we have no food in the house maybe if she saves some for her hard working bf.
The challenge to get me through the weekly slog is to to do her spending per day and with the Air B and B that’s gonna be interesting 😂

Reactions: 3
Someone asked her once why she doesn’t a full food shop and apparently it’s because they don’t know what nights benji will be home? I don’t see how that’s an excuse though really, she could easily make a portion for one if he isn’t coming home and freeze the rest!

Someone asked her once why she doesn’t a full food shop and apparently it’s because they don’t know what nights benji will be home? I don’t see how that’s an excuse though really, she could easily make a portion for one if he isn’t coming home and freeze the rest!
My partner also works away and it’s so easy to do a weekly shop, we even do it together so he gets some input into the meals I’ll cook and if he’s not home I take it to work for lunch!!! She just is full of excuses and it’ll start biting her in the arse soon (I hope)

Reactions: 8
Her recent excuse for doing a food shop every day is that it gets her out of the house and means she can talk to someone, even if it is just the cashier 🤦🏼‍♀️ How very sad. Why doesn't she take up an evening class? Or get a part-time job? Or volunteer in a charity shop one day a week?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her recent excuse for doing a food shop every day is that it gets her out of the house and means she can talk to someone, even if it is just the cashier 🤦🏼‍♀️ How very sad. Why doesn't she take up an evening class? Or get a part-time job? Or volunteer in a charity shop one day a week?
She can’t function. I’m sick of using the word overwhelmed.
Remember a few weeks ago when she seemed to have a wake up call, she made an effort to get ready and out of the house, I assumed Benji had giving her a dose of reality but it must not have lasted more than a few days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.