Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really annoying that she gets free stuff sent to her for doing bugger all.

Reactions: 5
Her recent excuse for doing a food shop every day is that it gets her out of the house and means she can talk to someone, even if it is just the cashier 🤦🏼‍♀️ How very sad. Why doesn't she take up an evening class? Or get a part-time job? Or volunteer in a charity shop one day a week?
What, did she actually admit this? 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My partner also works away and it’s so easy to do a weekly shop, we even do it together so he gets some input into the meals I’ll cook and if he’s not home I take it to work for lunch!!! She just is full of excuses and it’ll start biting her in the arse soon (I hope)
Exactly, it’s silly really, just freeze the leftovers or eat it the day after, I work awkward shifts and we still manage to do a meal plan and stick to once a week shopping! :ROFLMAO:

Her recent excuse for doing a food shop every day is that it gets her out of the house and means she can talk to someone, even if it is just the cashier 🤦🏼‍♀️ How very sad. Why doesn't she take up an evening class? Or get a part-time job? Or volunteer in a charity shop one day a week?
Wow that is sad, exactly like you say, do some volunteer work or go the gym or something!

Reactions: 2
Right so she can’t go a day without buying anything and didn’t say what she had bought but her language acquisition and the way she puts sentences together is getting significantly worse! The first 3 minutes give that away, she really needs to interact with other people verbally more often!!

Reactions: 4
I get SO irritated with her when she's with her friends. She just cackles so over enthusiastically, no one else is doing it but her. Nothing funny is even happening. She doesn't act that way with Benji.

Also... All of her chins when she was in bed enjoying her weighted blanket (😒). She looked like me when I accidentally turn the front camera on chilling in front of the TV 😂 how does she feel OK leaving clips like that in her vlog 😳
Screenshot_20191125_191913.jpg

Reactions: 9
It’s
I get SO irritated with her when she's with her friends. She just cackles so over enthusiastically, no one else is doing it but her. Nothing funny is even happening. She doesn't act that way with Benji.

Also... All of her chins when she was in bed enjoying her weighted blanket (😒). She looked like me when I accidentally turn the front camera on chilling in front of the TV 😂 how does she feel OK leaving clips like that in her vlog 😳
View attachment 59802
on the train when she was parping on about that bleeping orange twirl! She looked huge! Mate the little shop across road from my house has millions of em! Nowt exotic about that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was saying her jumpsuit was roomy and comfortable, but you could see her entire camel toe 🤮 just because it zips it doesn't mean it fits Brogie

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She was saying her jumpsuit was roomy and comfortable, but you could see her entire camel toe 🤮 just because it zips it doesn't mean it fits Brogie
She wore it basically for 3 days this week and you know what when she was stood moving her belly and fanny in front of the mirror all I could think about was someone’s comment on the fact it probably stinks 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What, did she actually admit this? 🤷
In her self-employed video she was asked if she ever felt lonely working for herself....

"Yes loneliness is a big part of, erm, the downside of it. I might wake up and not see anybody for like two days, so that's why it's important I schedule time to do things like seeing my family, make time to be with my friends, go to the gym, because even just saying hello to the receptionist, or, like, a PT at the gym, is sometimes the only social interaction that I get that day. I also like to go out and do my food shop, and things like that so yeah I do get lonely."

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know you can be underwhelmed and you can be overwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?....

Finish the quote 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
In her self-employed video she was asked if she ever felt lonely working for herself....

"Yes loneliness is a big part of, erm, the downside of it. I might wake up and not see anybody for like two days, so that's why it's important I schedule time to do things like seeing my family, make time to be with my friends, go to the gym, because even just saying hello to the receptionist, or, like, a PT at the gym, is sometimes the only social interaction that I get that day. I also like to go out and do my food shop, and things like that so yeah I do get lonely."
Yet her vlog never shows any of it.

To be fair, this vlog was significantly better because she had tit to do.

My partner also works away and it’s so easy to do a weekly shop, we even do it together so he gets some input into the meals I’ll cook and if he’s not home I take it to work for lunch!!! She just is full of excuses and it’ll start biting her in the arse soon (I hope)
This is me too! My BF is a Pilot and mainly works evenings. Which I great but does leave me cooking for myself. But I make two portions, one for dinner and the other for lunch. Then we take it in turns to cook. All home made, fresh food. Unless I have miss calculated his working days or he’s on standby and is actually home! But Banjo is a teenage boy so would probable enjoy beans on toast (there is nothing wrong with that at all!!)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.