Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel glad that I couldn't possibly work from home in my industry because I am a lab technician. I think if I didn't have to go to work every morning I would get lazy with my makeup/hair/clothes and would feel worse about myself (which I guess is what has happened to brogan). However, I would definitely have more time for working out and eating healthy lunches so I dunno what her excuse is!

Reactions: 5
The girl needs some sort of structure to her day or pick up a small part time job so she’s bringing a consistent secure amount of money in each month, have an adult conversation, getting in some exercise and potentially start eating better .Shes bount to be thinking Oh I’ve no trips booked in for 2020 which means no content which means no money and starting to beg like crazy.However the only person that can help her is herself, she’s admitted in a previous vlog her weight gain and if anyone tells her what she should be eating it’s a massive trigger to her which she struggles and becomes “overwhelmed “with the topic. She apparently paid a small fortune to have an appointment with a nutritionist as she thought she had ibs but wouldn’t tell the vlog what was said that could help her as she paid a lot of money for the appointment and wanted to keep the helpful information for herself 🙄 she’s a selfish self centred wee cow Maybe her family and benji don’t want to broach the subject as she will throw a tantrum. Her new vlog today will be interesting as I highly doubt it will be informative her little fan girls will be hanging off her every word as they have seen someone who lounges about all day get send free stuff and gets gifted holidays she’s hardly a role model

Reactions: 10
She acts as though she is welded to her desk, I’d put money on her taking 8 hours to write one email. Just staring at blank screens unable to just get on with it.

Reactions: 2
I'm hoping for some honesty

View attachment 57162
Nobody else think it's odd that we all started discussing what it was like working from home and suddenly Brogan is going to answer questions about it?

Girl is so desperate for content she has to come here for inspiration 🤷‍♀️😂 Further proof she doesn't have an original thought in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nobody else think it's odd that we all started discussing what it was like working from home and suddenly Brogan is going to answer questions about it?

Girl is so desperate for content she has to come here for inspiration 🤷‍♀️😂 Further proof she doesn't have an original thought in her head.
💯 she’s reading tattle I commented on the Benji playing fifa post and them having nothing to talk about the next night she posts they are playing 2 player games didn’t think brogan was a big gamer unless she’s wanting to break into the girl gamers on utube that make a fortune 🙄 Shame brogan doesn’t take the big issues that she clearly has on board

Reactions: 3
I feel glad that I couldn't possibly work from home in my industry because I am a lab technician. I think if I didn't have to go to work every morning I would get lazy with my makeup/hair/clothes and would feel worse about myself (which I guess is what has happened to brogan). However, I would definitely have more time for working out and eating healthy lunches so I dunno what her excuse is!
You could work from coffee places hell anywhere. Brogan chooses not to

It’s a bleeping AD for Canon. Not watching her talk bullshit.
Wait what?

this girl is taking the actual piss she wants someone to possibly work with her 2 days a week to do her admin!! I can’t cope😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just skipped through it. She says she’s very picky with brands she works with and she wishes we could see the amount of brands she has turned down. She’s even turned down some that have offered her life changing amounts of money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

spot on remember i mentioned spirit jumper an body warmer she wore them in next vlog sick of doing her job for her

just go on to thumb it down 😂

Isn’t that paint the same colour as the curtains? The colour she said she hated [emoji848]

Reactions: 3
"Now I'm in a position where most brands come to me..."

Oh so why did you spend 3 days last week begging at the World Travel Market??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
watch this space, the reason she has done this and trying to get the room Ready, is for some kind of Ad!
Id hate to do that company probably telling you what to pick for your own home i am not one bit jealous of her job its quiet sad really

For the love of god brogan red make up/nails doesnt suit you stop it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.