Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand why shes joined a gym when she could be getting the exercise from decorating the house, a few hours of painting will probably burn more calories than a half arsed hour at the gym

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont understand why shes joined a gym when she could be getting the exercise from decorating the house, a few hours of painting will probably burn more calories than a half arsed hour at the gym
I painted and built my own furniture in my bedroom with no help as im independent and it took me a whole day painting and a day building furniture blasting the music I got through it quick and with Coffee and it felt so good after it knowing you can do it without a guy helping oh sorry I was "renovating" not painting :ROFLMAO:

I think Brogan looks up words on google without knowing what they mean just to make out she knows what she on about cannot believe I actually voted for her back in her high horse day

Reactions: 8
Also when she first went in the air b&b in london she said ‘I can’t wait to stay here tonight and watch something on the telly’ ... it’s really sad actually that that’s what she looks forward to. Her videos make me sad.
That made me really sad, too. You're young and have plenty of money to spend on shite, you're in one of the most exciting cities in the world so what do you do? Stay in and watch TV? Seriously?! It's LA all over again.

Any half decent flogger would have taken the opportunity to do a solo night out type thing or at least go to a few of the big London stores for a mooch around. She's either bone idle or seriously depressed. Or both.

Reactions: 9
I think that conference was just an excuse for her to have a stay away from home so she can pretend she's important going to London every week. surely she could of done that in a day!?

I swear if she is gifted another Disney trip I’m chaining myself to the magic kingdom and taking Minnie hostage ( jokes don’t report me) sick of big red and her big begs.

Reactions: 6
Sounds like she's planning on wearing her v*g*na eating salopettes again this year / on the beg for a new set by tagging the company

IMG_20191113_090633.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I know its early to be thinking about it but we need to get 'hasn't got a QUEUE' into the next thread title somehow.

Reactions: 11
I want to see a Brogan / DisneyInDetail Florida trip as there will inevitably be a fallout :LOL: It won't happen though as Victoria pays for her holidays and Brogan can only go if it's #gifted............

You're not a great #ad for Grammarly, hun

"Queue" 😂😂

View attachment 56880
I use Grammarly. I can assure you, she is not.

Sounds like she's planning on wearing her v*g*na eating salopettes again this year / on the beg for a new set by tagging the company

View attachment 56911
She should tweet out.

“You want sweaty! I dress so old you might as well call me Betty! Come check out my gunt in these salopettes. I just have to starve myself for the next 3 weeks so I can pour myself in them”

• Haha
I want to see a Brogan / DisneyInDetail Florida trip as there will inevitably be a fallout :LOL: It won't happen though as Victoria pays for her holidays and Brogan can only go if it's #gifted............
It could happen! Victoria is a DVC member and an annual pass holder so her main expense is just the flights. And she flys cheap with Norwegian Airlines. So brogan the beggar could well be on target to get her joint trip with Victoria because she would only need to pay out for tickets and a flight.

It wont go down well. Look at what happened with Charlotte, that friendship got flushed down the toilet with a load of tit on top after like 6 days together.

It could happen! Victoria is a DVC member and an annual pass holder so her main expense is just the flights. And she flys cheap with Norwegian Airlines. So brogan the beggar could well be on target to get her joint trip with Victoria because she would only need to pay out for tickets and a flight.

It wont go down well. Look at what happened with Charlotte, that friendship got flushed down the toilet with a load of tit on top after like 6 days together.
At least it would be entertaining. I would love it actually.

Reactions: 5
Has she ever vlogged a trip which wasn't gifted? It seems kind of a sad existence that she craves these gifted trips, but doesn't go on any holidays that she's spent her own money on?
I love being on a holiday knowing that I've worked hard to earn it?! Gifted trips must be awesome, but it must get tiresome at points knowing you're there to "work"?

Brogan doesn't worry about having to work when she's on holiday. She treats it like a free trip and forgets she's expected to produce something of worth

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.