Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watch this space, the reason she has done this and trying to get the room Ready, is for some kind of Ad!
Didn't she say in the weekly vlog she has a girls night planned and she needed the TV ready? My bets are on big potato or some cheap crappy wine

Reactions: 12
Didn't she say in the weekly vlog she has a girls night planned and she needed the TV ready? My bets are on big potato or some cheap crappy wine
It looks like her new bestie Beth is coming! So I assume it’ll be another awkwardly filmed night

I mean, yeah at 15 the school would have to report it. I dated a considerably older guy at 16 but because I was age of consent it wasn’t an issue (My family hated it despite the legality!) but thankfully I escaped at 21.
Idk why - but the fact her mum didn’t care is weird. I think 99% of parents wouldn’t want their underaged daughter with an older guy at uni! Mine hated it even if it was legal AND lasted 5 years 😂

Reactions: 3
I mean, yeah at 15 the school would have to report it. I dated a considerably older guy at 16 but because I was age of consent it wasn’t an issue (My family hated it despite the legality!) but thankfully I escaped at 21.
Idk why - but the fact her mum didn’t care is weird. I think 99% of parents wouldn’t want their underaged daughter with an older guy at uni! Mine hated it even if it was legal AND lasted 5 years 😂
her mum reminds of the Mean Girls mum who would do anything to look cool and win her kids’ approval

Reactions: 16
It looks like her new bestie Beth is coming! So I assume it’ll be another awkwardly filmed night
@Lola123 Shes rubbered megan for beth lately 😒

her mum reminds of the Mean Girls mum who would do anything to look cool and win her kids’ approval
@Laur91 You need to watch the vlog were the both of them went to opening of staceys clothing range back on the train both of them seemed utter bullies cackling, slagging stuff that they got gifted i actually felt ashamed by that scene i am not a stacey fan by all means but that shouted bullying to me and back stabbing slagging off what your friend has "gifted" you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@Laur91 You need to watch the vlog were the both of them went to opening of staceys clothing range back on the train both of them seemed utter bullies cackling, slagging stuff that they got gifted i actually felt ashamed by that scene i am not a stacey fan by all means but that shouted bullying to me and back stabbing slagging off what your friend has "gifted" you.
oh I diiiiid! They were nasty you’re so right! There have been a few vlogs where Brogan’s mum has laughed or encouraged her when she’s being a cow. Just trying to stay on her good side I think!!

Reactions: 3
Little 15 year old Brogan getting it on with the university boys!!
Yeah right 😂😂

I'm really glad she's learned when not to vlog her private life........

But just incase you need a few tips Brogan... on where you went wrong in the past!

When mummy Mooney shuts down your website, leaving orders pending 😬 and you find out through her lawyer. Don't vlog

When she kicks you out don't vlog

When daddy wont let your tinder Paul sleep over because you've only been hooking up with him for a minute 😂 and you then have a strop don't vlog

When he then kicks you out don't vlog

best not to vlog when you are:
- crying in the car - crying over your weight - crying with happiness over snacks - fighting with other influencers - in the bath - in bed - in a towel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Me and my partner also picked up on this! Wtf
Wait she was 15 and he was OLDER if you google her youll see pictures of him if its the one on the boats im sure she first started vlogging she was with him then you heard him but never saw him now i know why

Reactions: 1
Wait she was 15 and he was OLDER if you google her youll see pictures of him if its the one on the boats im sure she first started vlogging she was with him then you heard him but never saw him now i know why
I can’t find a pic - do u have one u can share?

I can’t find a pic - do u have one u can share?
I googled too... only came up with pics of Benji😅 was wondering who Paul was too, as she privatised the old videos with him in I think (never got to watch them), was he also way older than her??

Reactions: 2
Bet the uni guy and tinder Paul are sighing with relief they got away from her. Poor benji brogans little red headed meal ticket 🙄. I wish I could have seen the old tinder Paul vlogs tho

Reactions: 9
Yeah that rich guy is the one. How happy did she look here though....
Didn’t she have a boyfriend before that called mark? I though Rich came along after wards but judging by the state of him that could be it, why didn’t her mum stop it? Like it’s an inappropriate relationship for sure

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she have a boyfriend before that called mark? I though Rich came along after wards but judging by the state of him that could be it, why didn’t her mum stop it? Like it’s an inappropriate relationship for sure
yeah I think he was called mark, I vaguely remember her filming a vlog in her bedroom and she showed a part of her room with photos of them both and said her mum calls it her shrine for him or something like that 🤔😐
I think she's mentioned before too that she was supposed to be started a new job after she left college with some relation/friend of his but as they'd split up she got a job instead with a family friend at the baby shop

I wish I could have seen the old tinder Paul vlogs tho
Tinder Paul vlogs were brogan at peak embarrassment 😂😂 let's be honest here, Paul just wanted a weekend shag, that was obvious 😆 so obvious,
but Brogan was so desperate for a boyfriend, he clearly was NOT boyfriend material nor did he pretend he ever wanted to be.

It's sad she seemed to destroy her relationship with her dad and Michelle because she couldn't have him to sleep over on a Saturday night.

I don't blame her for removing them 😂 I'm sure she's embarrassed watching them back, between shouting from the rooftops she was on the pill and therefore HAVING THE SEX and crying about her mean daddy..... I'd have binned them as well.

I do think the first few months of her living with her dad (and working In an office) made for a different brogan.
Its a pity she lost that girl 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tinder Paul vlogs were brogan at peak embarrassment 😂😂 let's be honest here, Paul just wanted a weekend shag, that was obvious 😆 so obvious,
but Brogan was so desperate for a boyfriend, he clearly was NOT boyfriend material nor did he pretend he ever wanted to be.

It's sad she seemed to destroy her relationship with her dad and Michelle because she couldn't have him to sleep over on a Saturday night.

I don't blame her for removing them 😂 I'm sure she's embarrassed watching them back, between shouting from the rooftops she was on the pill and therefore HAVING THE SEX and crying about her mean daddy..... I'd have binned them as well.

I do think the first few months of her living with her dad (and working In an office) made for a different brogan.
It a pity she lost that girl 🤷‍♀️
Awh I really wish I saw them. Bet she was a right bunny boiler comedy gold that I’ve missed out on. Her dad seems to be the only person that doesn’t pander to her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.