Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id hate to do that company probably telling you what to pick for your own home i am not one bit jealous of her job its quiet sad really
yeah that latest vid made me realise I really didn’t want to become a full time blogger or YouTuber like I did once upon a time! It didn’t sell it to me one bit and it actually made me feel quite grateful for my current job and situation etc. I couldn’t live with all of that uncertainty and loneliness, it wouldn’t do my mental health any good!

Reactions: 4
Imagine stating you're a full-time Youtuber and travel vlogger when you have 70k subs and do 2 simple videos a week and the odd travel vlog every 2 - 3 months 😂 😂

Simplynailogical has 7.4m subs, still works full-time, owns her own business and does ads alongside that and she doesn't say shes overwhelmed every 2 minutes like our B :eek:

Reactions: 20
Why are so many floggers talking about employing assistants at the moment? It's the latest craze!
Because they all believe their own hype. They seriously live in a bubble, think they work so hard and the world owes them something. It’s actually pathetic and Brogan is one of the worst, like someone said, she puts out two videos a week and for one of them she just films herself going about her dull, “overwhelming” life. I also think that some of them hire assistants so that they have someone to hang out with because they barely leave the house.

Reactions: 12
Love that eyeshadow look Bogey did you use the Conspiracy palette for that colourful look? Looks like she used a £4 revolution palette and sweeped brown and a shimmer on her lid 😂 😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how professional it is to blast people’s usernames from Instagram in the Q & A is! Surely she should have asked for consent?

Reactions: 3
Bogey Tat, if you're reading this, which we all know you are, please stop throwing the word, "essentially," into every bloody sentence. It's up there with, "obviously," as one of the most annoying filler words

Reactions: 8
It's pretty telling that she didn't list her audience or her viewers as a "best bit" of vlogging and YouTube.

She thanked the viewers at the end but they are the reason why she can do what she can, she's happy because she can do the bare minimum and live not because she appreciates that she would be nothing without the viewers.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how she keeps calling herself organised and liking structure when she so clearly now lacks both!!!

Reactions: 5
funny how she’s all full of confidence and being very animated in the vlog as it was a paid promotion. See you on Monday’s weekly vlog broggie with your unmotivated personality unwashed hair pale skin telling us “Hello it’s Monday I’m overwhelmed “ Hello it’s Tuesday at 12.30 I’m overwhelmed I want subway” repeat. If she’s getting money she’s a little ray of bleeping sunshine

Reactions: 25
Bogey Tat, if you're reading this, which we all know you are, please stop throwing the word, "essentially," into every bloody sentence. It's up there with, "obviously," as one of the most annoying filler words
I hate this!!! ‘Essentially’ ‘literally’ ‘obviously’ 😠😠

Reactions: 1
Right sorry but did she say that when she was about 15 her boyfriend was at uni doing photography? What? Is that not completely wrong?

Reactions: 8
Right sorry but did she say that when she was about 15 her boyfriend was at uni doing photography? What? Is that not completely wrong?
Yes he was considerably older and she never shut up about it at the time. Julie wasn't bothered though, he went skiing with the family and everything

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I was thinking that! Her school if they knew would have had to report it! What’s an 18 year old doing with a 15 year old!!!

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t imagine going off to uni dating a 15 year old? That is grim!!!! I had to rewatch it three times to make sure she’d said it!

Yes he was considerably older and she never shut up about it at the time. Julie wasn't bothered though, he went skiing with the family and everything

Totally incomprehensible. That is so grim ahaha I can’t deal with this family

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.