Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she did it for a hobby way back when the content was better, now it's her fulltime job, all of it's half arsed and "do your own research" thanks Brogie for the novel tips! what a great influencer

Reactions: 7
Gifted trips must be awesome, but it must get tiresome at points knowing you're there to "work"?
She doesn't treat #ad trips as work anyway. Notably, she was paid by ATD to go to California and create a "tops tips for L.A." video. Every night they were in L.A. they stayed put in their Air BnB, ordered food and watched Netflix. She missed out on a huge opportunity to show L.A. in the evening, recommend some good restaurants, bars etc.

Her justification for doing duck all after 5pm was that they were, "too tired." Now, please raise your hand if you have ever been tired at work ✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋ YOU JUST HAVE TO BLOODY GET ON WITH IT BOGEY, YOU LAZY SCROUNGER

Reactions: 33
She doesn't treat #ad trips as work anyway. Notably, she was paid by ATD to go to California and create a "tops tips for L.A." video. Every night they were in L.A. they stayed put in their Air BnB, ordered food and watched Netflix. She missed out on a huge opportunity to show L.A. in the evening, recommend some good restaurants, bars etc

Her justification for doing duck all after 5pm was that they were, "too tired." Now, please raise your hand if you have ever been tired at work ✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋ YOU JUST HAVE TO BLOODY GET ON WITH IT BOGEY, YOU LAZY SCROUNGER
Yes to this!! 👏🏻

In her latest blog at the travel thing, she said her and Benji love exploring. Erm, you stayed in your air BnB most of the time in LA, apart from when you stood outside museum's to get a pic for the gram, but couldn't be bothered exploring (or paying to go) inside the museum 🙄

Reactions: 17
New to tattle!! Just wanted to say - I used to really like her and enjoy watching her vlogs, back when she worked two jobs and just enjoyed YouTube as a hobby. But now the attitude she seems to have towards everything is appalling. I really do think she’s deeply unhappy and the lack of leaving the house/getting dressed/showering often is reflecting that and seriously not helping. She has got to try and help herself out of whatever sad spiral she’s heading down. You’d think Benji would at least have had words with her if he really cared but yet just continues to humour her everyday. So frustrating and needed to get it off my chest!!

Reactions: 11
New to tattle!! Just wanted to say - I used to really like her and enjoy watching her vlogs, back when she worked two jobs and just enjoyed YouTube as a hobby. But now the attitude she seems to have towards everything is appalling. I really do think she’s deeply unhappy and the lack of leaving the house/getting dressed/showering often is reflecting that and seriously not helping. She has got to try and help herself out of whatever sad spiral she’s heading down. You’d think Benji would at least have had words with her if he really cared but yet just continues to humour her everyday. So frustrating and needed to get it off my chest!!
It’s a shame she hasn’t been more honest about it, a lot of people experience depression or anxiety or loneliness and I’m not sure if she would admit any of this, she’s deffo been to the GP so surely they asked her questions before she got her coil in

Reactions: 1
She has booked Book of Mormon musical tickets at the mayflower. Definitely doesn't seem like she's the type that would enjoy that type of humour. (Think South Park)

Reactions: 4
I bet a lot of it goes over her head. I mean she's an idiot so it won't be hard.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i think now its her full time job.. she thinks she is entitled to free holidays.

Reactions: 8
She would be hinting about 2020 trips by now, I don’t think she has anything lined up and is probably wondering (overwhelmed) how the hell she is going to make any money next year.

Reactions: 5
She would be hinting about 2020 trips by now, I don’t think she has anything lined up and is probably wondering (overwhelmed) how the hell she is going to make any money next year.
How many "free trips" this year has she begged/hinted she makes me sick

Reactions: 2
They did that last minute 'bargain' holiday to Tenerife (which was like 600 each or something, definitely wasn't a bargain)

Reactions: 6
I'm loathe to diagnose anyone from their behaviour, so would not like to say she's depressed or lonely. But what I will say however is that I've worked from home for the last 7 and a half years and it has affected my mental health and my weight and my husband comes home every night ! It has affected me so much that I only have 2 weeks left in this job before I start a new one in an office with people again and I can't bloody wait, just the thought of it has brightened me !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Bloody hell she definitely reads here after the post of Benji ignoring her for his games... now suddenly they’re playing them together

• Haha
tbh benji will be playing fifa with his headphones in as brogan properly sitting constantly engrossed checking her Instagram, Facebook twitter emails Utube etc deleting any negative comments stalking better influencers looking for ideas . She’s only put up a Instagram post on story to show face to her followers “ oh look how happy we are” when the post/story screams to me we have nothing to talk about so he’s playing his computer and I’m watching a show on the iPad. It was just recently she posted a pic of them on the train and he had his headphones in. I just can’t see any chemistry between them never mind sexual chemistry.
I have said that in previous threads! There is no sexual chemistry, like none. They go on vacation and instead of having fun flirting and having vacation sex they watch TV and wait in lines for hours to look at princesses and adults in animal costumes. It’s so weird. I have been married for years and years and vacation is time to reconnect and have adult fun, those millions of skier pajamas don’t scream sexy to me.

• Haha
I'm loathe to diagnose anyone from their behaviour, so would not like to say she's depressed or lonely. But what I will say however is that I've worked from home for the last 7 and a half years and it has affected my mental health and my weight and my husband comes home every night ! It has affected me so much that I only have 2 weeks left in this job before I start a new one in an office with people again and I can't bloody wait, just the thought of it has brightened me !!
You don't need to be a qualified psychiatrist to know that if someone is struggling to put the bins out because they find it overwhelming, they're not in a great place mentally.

Thank you for sharing that you've found it challenging working from home. I have to say however crap I feel, my colleagues always make me LOL several times a day. I do enjoy the laughs we have in the office and I'd really miss it if I worked from home.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You don't need to be a qualified psychiatrist to know that if someone is struggling to put the bins out because they find it overwhelming, they're not in a great place mentally.

Thank you for sharing that you've found it challenging working from home. I have to say however crap I feel, my colleagues always make me LOL several times a day. I do enjoy the laughs we have in the office and I'd really miss it if I worked from home.
I’m the opposite. I long to work from home. It’s more intune with who I am, however, I am definitely not someone who would feel overwhelmed by everything. She is a slob

Reactions: 8
I worked from home on a job for 4 months because the company was in Canada and I had to. Not only was I less productive because I didn't have people to bounce off of, I really found it difficult to motivate myself. I was incredibly down on myself and depressed.

Now I work from home very occasionally when I'm writing but it's literally a day here or there. So I have to say I agree with everything you all are saying.

My ex worked from home and it was part of the reason I left him, technically he was office based but he got lazy and ended up working from home everyday. He thought he could piss around in Waitrose during the day and had his mum come and clean for him. At 40! It’s no good for some people.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.